Found Burberry Watch

My brother gave me a Burberry Watch he picked up after a fight at a strip club. He thought it didn't work but he's just dumb.

Anyways, after looking it up I found out it's a 800 dollar watch but it's listed as a woman's watch. Is that a problem for me to wear? It doesn't look feminine, it's massive.

Pic related. Model number is filename

>YEAR TWOTHOUSAND TWENTY.
>WEARING WATCHES.

but they look nice if they aren't digital

SO, YOU WOULD WEAR ANYTHING, REGARDLESS OF FUNCTIONALITY, OR NECESSITY, AS LONG AS IT "SEEMS NICE"?

like.. why even wear clothes in the first place.

get the fuck out faggot digital watches are effay as fuck

BECAUSE THEY ARE NECESSARY, FOR US HUMANS, TO BE PROTECTED AGAINST THE ELEMENTS —AGAINST NATURE.

POSTPUNK AF

You are on a fashion board.

Fuck off from this board, then.

Not since the advent of the house.

YES, I AM.

WHAT IS YOUR "POINT"?

Some people value aesthetics over functionality. For example, of course a Ferrari is less economical and you can't drive/leave it the places you can drive a Honda, but people will buy it because they like the way it looks/functions on the inside

Plus fashion is somewhat about creating an identity for yourself by distinguishing yourself with products. Watches are similar

>Some people value aesthetics over functionality.

1. AESTHETICS, AND UTILITY, ARE NOT MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE, NOR MUTUALLY OPPOSITE.

2. PREFERRING APPEARANCE, WHILST NEGLECTING, OR DISREGARDING, FUNCTION, IS NOT AN ACT OF AESTHETICS OVER UTILITY, BUT AN ACT OF FRIVOLITY AND VANITY.

>For example, of course a Ferrari is less economical and you can't drive/leave it the places you can drive a Honda, but people will buy it because they like the way it looks/functions on the inside

THAT ANALOGY IS INAPT.

>Plus fashion is somewhat about creating an identity for yourself by distinguishing yourself with products.

1. FASHION IS THE STUDY AND CRAFT OF DRESS.

2. IDENTIFYING ONESELF WITH SOMETHING EXTERNAL TO ONESELF IS AN ACT OF ONTOLOGICAL FALSITY.

IF SOMEONE IDENTIFIES HIMSELF/HERSELF WITH WHAT HE/SHE WEARS, THAT PERSON HAS FORGOTTEN HIMSELF/HERSELF, CONSEQUENTLY, PERSONALITY WOULD BE NULL —IDENTITY, AND PERSONALITY, ARE MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE AND OPPOSITE.

you win this round you fuck

>$800

And I bet it has a $2 Chinese made quartz movement.

>"""fashion"""" watches

Pretty sure Fossil makes them, so yeah.

Nice going getting a dressed up Wal-Mart watch.

Why'd you post this in /r9k/?

>havent been on Veeky Forums for a year
>come back
>see this
oh man so it wasnt just me? This board really is getting worse?

>edgy a e s t h e t i c meaningless band wagon name
>only posts in capital letters
>probably only fucking writes numbers in roman numerals too, right?
> a e s t h e t i cc lmao

I used to work at a watch store

Half the time guys would pick female watches and would be all over them. I can't even remember how many times it's happened a lot of times because they were more interested in "ice", we usually say "oh, I thought you were shopping for your girl". Anyways, wear whatever you like, more guys than you think wear girls watches. If you're at a place, ask lol