Why is everything post modern related so shit?

Why is everything post modern related so shit?

>i dont know what the word post-modern means but I'll use it to sound smarter

Fuck off with your moronic circle jerk thread, and cherry-picked moronic image; knave.

>inb4 340 replies

Notice how everyone on the right is a filthy anglo

>nigger
>anglo

pick one

Of filthy anglo culture educated at filthy anglo institution, where philosophers are nothing but autistics playing with words and science is rote and for productivity.

Lets name a list of other meme scholars:

1. Bart D. Ehrman
2. Sam Harris
3. Reza Aslan

Let's not. Fuck off.

>cherrypicking: the image

Bill Nye and NDT aren't even scientists and Richard Dawkins concerns himself with philosophy pretty often. Don't know much about Krauss, he'd probably as much of a meme as the others though.

If anything the vulgarity of the guys on the right is the condom that barely holds the tidal wave of anti-intellectual academics misinterpreting the guys on the left.

It demonstrates that the so called scientists today are as ignorant as a common mortal, only excelling in the field they are studying.

In the rest they are brainless egotistical idiots.

Lel most of the don't even excel in science.

Scientist or divulgative, they represent this community to the average person.

>only excelling in the field they are studying
most scientists have never been robert oppenheimer-tier multi-talents, you know

Because they're better spokesmen than scientists.

Why is it that anons who shitpost about these three or four people sound so bitter about it?

The guys on the right are not modern equivalents of the left. STEM quant autism is a real issue among actual accomplished professionals, but you're using bad examples.

>>Bart D. Ehrman
>>meme scholar
Butthurt christfag detected.

>krauss

Americans are anglos even though they aren't white. Most anglos are non-white at this stage

Because when your mouth is full that's all you taste.

I love Ehrman, he's my favorite resource to use in discrediting secular scholarship regarding Christ.