Why are there so many Sudanese models?

Why are there so many Sudanese models?

Because the Sudanese are some of the purest Africans, and purebred people are beautiful.

than how come mixed people usually look good?

>usually
You just proved his point

stop falling for their makeup

they're successfully tricking you

Come on m8, she looks nice. Good skin (very obvious when bad skin is hidden with concealer), nice lips, good facial structure. Clearly she's pretty without make up too.

Although I personally prefer west African features.

naturally elongated features make for the perfect clothes hangers. At the end of the say models are emphasizing the clothes.

The black skin is also a great canvas, no blemishes and does little to conflict with the clothing

She has black skin, and white features everywhere else... Tell me exactly why she's attractive... Just say it.

cause of that sweet mix buddy ;)

She definitely does not have white features.

Exacto, amigo.
I'm currently with a half black half Mexican girl and she is my kind of fine, boi

: )

what and
said, additionally really dark skin allows for some different colorpalettes.
Orange, Yellow, generally bright colors, teracotta colors and certain color combinations look better and more natural on dark skin imo.

Her REAL hair is SO CUTE OMG !!! ( :

and to prove your point, you post a black and white picture kek

there is color pigmentation in this picture though. the stripes look brown to me. and her skin shimmers in blue

every time a minority looks decent someone comes out of the woodwork to say its white features or mixing behind it, just face it, ur white culture and supremacy isnt everything

i have never seen a white person who looks like this, you guys are deluded and pretentious

She certainly does have. Good jaw, symmetrical face, narrow nose, and no chimp face. Her only black features are the lips and dark skin.

>Good jaw, symmetrical face, narrow nose
>there are people who think this is exclusive to white people.
Shiggy diggy doo

>good jaw
>symmetrical features
>hurr ive seen 3 black people in my life

even the narrow nose, like yeah its not common for black people but what makes it white? do you think if its not a black person thing then its a white person thing

>narrow nose
you fell for the highlighter meme m8
look at your pic and op's pic
bridge and tip of the nose both just happen to have great lighting...

Would you really lump them in with other "Black People"? Its like calling a Japanese Girl Chinese or plain Jane Asian.. the Sudanese seem like a unique sect of human.

I can't believe I'm even responding to a complete moron like you.
>Good jaw, symmetrical face, narrow nose
>these are exlusive to whites durr

Anyway. For one, her eyes are not at all like most white people's eyes. Caucasians generally have very *deeply set eyes with prominent eyelids and strong brows* which are further accentuated by a thin, very *high* nose bridge, like the very typical white woman on the left. Note her baggy eyelids, deeply set eyes and deeper brow.

Couple things with this model from the OP. Note how her eyes are not deeply set. Much more like the African woman on the right.

Her nose bridge is narrow, which is certainly unlike most Africans, but it is not at all *high*, which is much more typically Caucasian than just being narrow. Her nose does not look white. It is too shallow to be typically white.

Pants on head retarded to say this girl looks white. She'd be very weird looking if you made her blonde and recolored her white.

>the Sudanese seem like a unique sect of human

They're not. They're just East African. The facial features of East Africans differ from those of West Africans. Though neither have typically white facial features.

Because they're incredibly dark but look different to what usual niggers look like (most African Americans originate from the West African coast region - Sudan is in the East).

As such their features seem unusual and unique in contrast, especially since their region of Africa saw a lot of genetic movement and migration from within Africa and from semitic nations around them.

Some Ethiopians are also very aesthetic.

>Its like calling a Japanese Girl Chinese or plain Jane Asian

What are you even getting at here?

>Because they're incredibly dark but look different to what usual niggers look like

Fuck off m8.

Found the West African

Seriously man, fuck you. Please go back to /pol/. Bringing this shit onto the fucking fashion board?

Typical black person looks like a chimp.

Pic related and most people even consider her attractive.

Bringing what shit?, people from different areas of the world having different genes and appearance?

Saying "nigger" casually like a racist piece of shit. Fuck you.

You're such a clueless troglodyte you didn't even understand the obvious thing I was getting at.

Your Voldemort-tier fear of "nigger" is retarded and doesn't translate to other regions of the world where people are less afraid of words and black people aren't professional victims, if I was racist I would be saying nigger with intent to hurt so it wouldn't be casual.
Furthermore how many niggers could a nigger nigger if a nigger would nigger niggers

>doesn't translate to other regions of the world where people are less afraid of words

Where aren't black people offended by "nigger" (said by a non-black not as "nigga"--I'm talking with an ~er).

Genuine curious.

>Furthermore how many niggers could a nigger nigger if a nigger would nigger niggers

You're not very mature are you, m8?

People on Veeky Forums have been saying nigger since it's inception. Before /pol/ fucking existed. Telling everyone that says the n word to fuck off to /pol/ like /pol/ fucking invented it is beyond retarded.
If you don't like it, fuck off back to whatever SJW hole you came from.

hurr durr love too bee on fashion board and not understand facial aesthetics and features beyond 'white people rule everyone else drools'

>Where aren't black people offended by "nigger"
Everywhere where pants-on-head-retarded-regressive-race-centrist-American-culture-that-has-been-taught-to-recognize-racism-in-everything-as-a-form-of-virtue-signaling isn't dominant.

>(said by a non-black not as "nigga"--I'm talking with an ~er).
If every person that uses the word "nigga" died right now we'd probably be on our way to colonizing the milky way by 2020

>You're not very mature are you, m8?
You're the one throwing a tantrum over me using nigger on Veeky Forums

>white guy tells black guy to not let "nigger" bother him

>blacks are professional victims

He's obviously a /pol/ poster what do you expect?

Fucking newfags, nigger has been common on Veeky Forums since forever. I'm black and literally have never been offended by it because it's literally the same as faggot on here or even just a casual term.

quit whining blm niggers

>pants-on-head-retarded-regressive-race-centrist-American-culture-that-has-been-taught-to-recognize-racism-in-everything-as-a-form-of-virtue-signaling

>"nigger"
>don't recognize racism in everything bro XD

>LARPing as a black person on a Bhutanese pottery website

>im black
haha

who is this..

Give me one good reason why it should bother him, especially on Veeky Forums of all places.

I've never seen people as offended at faggot, kike, sandnigger, gooks and an entire reservoir of other words that are deeply rooted in Veeky Forums jargon - why the fuck would I be giving blacks a special break on here?, because you faggot American kike niggers think the world revolves around you and your slavery LARPing?

Also, I think I've let you assume for long enough - but I'm not white.

I've been to /pol/ around the election period for the memes, never before and never after.

>I'm not white.

You're fooling anyone my guy, this is embarrassing.

you must be a self hating black then. i feel bad for u
seek help

I'm self hating because I don't ask for special treatment in a place known for being rude to everyone equally and I think any such requests are cringey as fuck?

Go fuck yourself, better yet, travel the world a bit, learn to understand that outside of your twitter feed and college culture there's a world of black people who don't care for American niggers glorifying hood culture, promoting SJW bullshittery and pretending that they have some sort of monopoly over black culture by virtue of being loud.

>being rude to everyone equally

yea youre definitely self hating lol

>incapable of making any argument
I'm so sorry for what the Americans have made of you - I'm not sure if it was the welfare or the drugs or both but somewhere along the way I think even the countries you originated from have surpassed you culturally.

>not using the special treatment to make extra cash and uplift the people in the struggle

waste yrself

How do I monetize not people not calling me mean names on Veeky Forums?

kickstarter

On it, thanks brah

White peopleing at its finest, top lel

This little girls who lives next door, she's like 10 years old, and almost 5'7. tall and just beautiful. I wish her dad would guide her into the right direction.

Sudanese and Somalis has more world class models than the entire continent combined. I wonder why?

She does not look white
She does not have white features
Bleach her skin with photoshop and she'd look weird, retards

gross, I can see her shitty nappy nigger hair under the wig. white features makes her some how little attractive tho

Her features are not white..they're just small rather than bulbous which is an archetype of most black people. Caribbean blacks, biracial blacks, and blacks from East Africa tend to have these features due to race mixing.

she has no white features on her

Never noticed how pretty Donald Glover is.

desu i can't even make out her face

lol at all the black people in this thread living vicariously through this one beautiful unique looking girl who barely looks human

East Africans have West Eurasian DNA, probably from the Arabian Peninsula.

The good looking traits you are worshipping in them is in fact a form of white supremacy because they come from Caucasoids.

upvoted

how much you wanna bet she ends up BLEACHED once she inevitably becomes a super model

She already has a white boyfriend.

Holy shit, did tumblr come here?

>face rating thread deleted
>race baiting bickerfest remains

Hmmm, really gets the old neurons firing...

since when did sjws come to Veeky Forums

She doesn't have white features

Since when did edgy stormfags come on the blue board for fucking fashion?

>she really thinks this
I'm a tranny and not white but ok :^)

im not into black girls but id colonize this one

Affirmative action.

i really like you user. i wish you the best of luck

seconding this. I feel like im at yet another protest at school

also they often have significant non-negroid capoid ancestry

>due to race mixing
>woman as dark as midnight is the product of race mixing

West Eurasians have East African DNA

Mixed people look like aliens trying to disguise themselves as humans but not quite getting it right.

OMG

Are you retarded? Race mixing throughout different cultures for years shows up on their features generation after generations. I'm talking about their facial features not their skin color you autist.

Also the model I posted is European, West Indian and Brazilian. She is clearly mixed.

Lmao had to turn my brightness up to see her face

the second one in the second line is handsome as fuck bruh

They don't look that bad desu.

nice

>tfw i will never look this good

i forget where in Africa this guy from, i want to say Somalia, he isn't even a model either

all it took was a simple reverse image search and it tells you he's from ethiopia

>Also the model I posted is European, West Indian and Brazilian.

So where's the European?

more of this model. does anyone know her name?

In her personality

Jesus she looks like some waifu Elder Scrolls General would make.

>where's the European

Passed down from her grandmother. You're dense if you don't think she has European features (narrow nose, eyes, hair, body Type).

all whites in this thread should be embarrassed

all nonwhites in this thread should be similarly embarrassed

How old are you 14? Admit you're wrong, and stop being so immature, because I refuse to believe there is someone this mentally incomprehensible.

>Symmetrical faces.
>Naturally "model--like" bodies (Thin but still curves; tall etc.)
>Stand out because of their dark skin
>Most are well toned in general
>Look good in a variety of types of outfits

>Doesn't understand how pigment works

these girls take my breath away, god damn