Are Ethan & Hila fa?

Great moves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d47Jibt-EOE
youtube.com/watch?v=EMaaMq8T7Cg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, but he's the frontier between avant-garde comedy and the mainstream, enjoyed how he told both alt-right and normies to fuck off.

>avant garde comedy

>LMAO LOOK WE'RE WEARING WEIRD >CLOTHES XD XD XD
>*COUGHING*

They were funny when they concentrated on commenting weird videos, now it's just shit.

No they're insufferable

They look like they belong here

>tfw no Hila Jew wife

>popular shit-tier youtube comedians
>avant-garde

Mommy

Do you thing they browse this board?

No. They just browse reddit.

cute

She has some fine fits tbqh

Ethan is great-moves-core
Hila is Heroin chic Goddess

yeah definately

They've always did that shit

And they still doing that shit

hila is my fashion icon

has some truth to it. h3h3 get periphery on alt-comedy sometimes, definitely rejective of normie-shit. sort of like "enlightened normie" or what not. Supposedly very influenced by Sam Hyde when they were starting out lol.

would suck tits

hila dresses really well

>Supposedly very influenced by Sam Hyde when they were starting out lol.

yeah sam mentions this alot

Half her facial features are very nice and the other half are fucking hideous. It's honesty amazing to look at.

People on this board just can't help being le underground hipster at every opportunity. Their videos are honestly the same

>Back b4 they wer popular xdddd

she has none

Bitch is fine

If you want to make Veeky Forums thirsty, you post a pic of a thicc bitch.

If you want to make Veeky Forums thirsty, you post a pic of a skeleton.

Really makes you think.

I honestly think she has some modeling potential

pretty sad desu

>Supposedly very influenced by Sam Hyde when they were starting out lol.
Absolutely not. He even said in their early Q&A that he's embarrassed about how much he felt he was ripping Tim Heidecker off when they first started. He comes straight from Tim and Eric and Sam Hyde did the same, although he'd never admit it now

She definitely has modeling potential. She's basically a jew Georgia Hilmer.

>having her own style
>not being and insecure highschooler

She is literally the opposite of this board

4 real nigga

hila looks and dresses like a cute boy.

ethan isnt, hila is
she's got her own style and wears it comfortably without needing the approval of others
unlike 95% of Veeky Forums :^)

Add that she's also an artist

Absolutely fa wife material

I rly dig those socks

Nice for inspo

Oh shut up, they still make fun of prank channels. They jump on ever embarassing meme trend and repeat jokes over and over.

Categorically untrue my dude. Pic related. The video he's talking about is mind=blown. However, if you watch IMG 0612, which was published in 2010, you'll see that it is almost the entire basis for the h3h3 brand (i.e. humorously, angrily overreacting to youtube videos).

youtube.com/watch?v=d47Jibt-EOE

Furthermore, Ethan directly ripped off Sam's beanie schtick.

how bored are you with your life? scale of 1-10 please

10 being I have to use my full concentration during my morning commute to prevent myself from driving into oncoming traffic and ending it all?

I love her hair

i love hila, i wish she would marry me. i love her cute shy personality, would wife.

fuckin ethan, lucky jew

Is beanie stacking effay?

it is not

post more hila

Where's your Israeli GF Veeky Forums?

left her cause she was a slut

oven

I have a half moroccan gf
Best relationship of my life

half french?

Ethnically, I think her dad's iranian

>Best relationship of my life

Perk up, pal

*COUGHHHHHH* HAHAHAHHAHA DUUUDE *COUGH* LMAO

*HRAAAAAAAAAAARK*

that is most jew girls dummy

Really pretty JAP girls wont talk to me because I'm not a jew. I only get the secular non qt ones :(

It's literally just pretending to have autism.

I really liked when they'd do reaction videos in like, 2015 and shit, but now its just cringe clickbait shit since they're addicted to the Youtube money

youtube.com/watch?v=EMaaMq8T7Cg

im legitimately jelly

Old h3h3 was pretty good.

I think their content got better with the time

That anorak looks dope

on one hand, she's very skinny, has a very gaunt face, high cheek bones.
on the other, her nose is huge and her eyes may be too big.
how tall is she?

That's a parka, my dude

lol xd
le prank channel haha
le random quirky clothing hehe
le overused jokes hihi

Hila has legit good fits

Ethan is a fat retard

What's the deal with the fucking coughing noises? They weren't even funny the first time. They're just uncomfortable in the worst kind of way.

I almost aways laugh at them, they're pretty funny
Specially when they become vomit noises

Ethan doesn't care about fashion

He practically just make satire of that

The guy has sort a lung problem or something

I think the reason might be because he's overweight.
You don't look good in almost anything, so he just gave up and made a joke out of it to cope with it.

It match well with his goofyness tho

I think that's better than being a tryhard and just fail bad

They were inspired by the same shit and yeah I think h3h3 took a lot of notes from MDE way back when. They're now really different though. I like both, but I think Sam is being really petty and childish in his passive aggressive accusations of Ethan ripping him off when his whole early shtick was ripped from T&E.

Sam clearly does not know how to handle jealousy and incompetence feelings. Him being needlessly ironic and contrarian for every little thing has effectively led to him cornering himself into the horrendous alt-right circlejerk he now panders to. It cost him the AS deal and has alienated a lot of MDE fans to the point where you can't enjoy his shit without running into edgy teenage internet nationalists and irrelevant, misguided rants against feminists/leftists/liberals/anythinghedisagreeswithideologically. I want the old Sam back. The goofy, self-aware, self-deprecating vertical vid NEET Sam who would terrorize his mom and just make silly shit without the overbearing political nonsense.

To me, both failed in their own ways. Ethan is the youtube sellout and while his recent material is still better than most other popular youtube shit, it still pales in comparison to his older stuff where he clearly didn't give a fuck. His collaborations with guys like idubbz is awful and stupid. Sam is the fatalistic contrarian and while I respect the fact that he resisted "selling out" to youtube popularity it's only led him to selling out to a different crowd, pandering to misguided, undereducated gamergate/alt-right edgelords. Youtube ruins everything.

sam's a child. a fucking ugly 6ft+ gigantic fat fuck of a child. i love the guy and the mde crew, they embody the isolation and despair of being "different". edgelords who kinda found a niche to fit into but can never quite find what they're looking for.
ethan developed more from being outside the norm and coping with that by being a goof, which lends itself better to the majority. you said it tho, with that route you become a "sellout" and your original qualities deteriorate and are replaced by normative traits since now you have something to cater toward and your behaviours are dictated by the public.

>he gets to keep touching her boobs and butt in the video

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT ;-;

W2c wife

Yeah, I totally agree with you. I think Sam's accessibility to his audience and almost constant communication has given him a weird Christ complex, which makes his fans feel vindicated in their hatred of any political stance they think of as mainstream (i.e. anything remotely left, as you said).

It sucks, because for a while he really did seem like the next big comedic power.

I have hope though, because in his Hyde Wars video [for creatives only] he is very level headed, kind, and says a lot of things that seemed useful and insightful. I just wish there were a way for him to separate himself from that alt-right shit, or at least educate himself about the issues at hand, and lead some of his fans away from that holier than thou, ignorant, seeing the world through conspiracy theory shit that they're on.

honestly hila is p 10/10

YES

He has Tourette's, that's one of his tics. He's been clearly trying to tone it down recently. That's also the reason he moves his eyebrows so much

Sam has a fantastic amount of humor in him and he knows how to use it, but you're totally right. He squanders it with petty fingerpointing and constant whining

I miss the old MDE