I need this jacket. w2c for a godly price? They are $40 tops in the russias, and the shipping is not insane

I need this jacket. w2c for a godly price? They are $40 tops in the russias, and the shipping is not insane.

On ebay it's like 3x the price. I don't wanna be loh.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Russian-army-MVD-Riot-police-OMON-warm-jacket-sergeant-major-size-52-4-/232210516830?hash=item3610d34b5e:g:2xMAAOSwpIdW8GCM
sovietarmystuff.com/Product_487_Russian_Army_OMON_Spetsnaz_Camo_Uniform_Suit_Urban_GOROD.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's okay if you remove the patch, I guess

if you know how much they cost in russia and you know the shipping is not insane, how do you not know where to buy one?

>it's okay if you remove the patch, I guess

stfu
that OMOH patch is half the point

Every time someone sees you in their car-mirror they'll be loling. Get rid of that HOMO patch holmes.

kek

hm... you are right
Didn't think this thru

hey op did you know.. if you look at FCUK really close it looks like a swear word lol

Yes I am aware. But FUCK is a pleb brand

Is it still relevant? Those anti-putin faggot protests happened like 5 years ago

wait i was making fun of the other guy thinking the mirrored HOMO was unintentional but i realise now your last post wasnt sarcastic and you didnt realise the mirrored HOMO in op either

lol nvm

It's anti-HOMO, that's the whole point

>Is it still relevant?

This movie was pretty esthetic, and i doubt they dressed him in this jacket without thought

2014 movie

kinda vomit inducing tbqh

feels very pidorashka

You're not a part of OMOH though. You're probably some dyel skinnyfag who never even partook in a fistfight and certainly can't handle a gun. There is nothing more embarrassing than the most civilized of civilians wearing the insignia of military organizations, especially if these are still in action.

Varusteleka once sold HOMO patches in that style once but they don't anymore. Would be pretty cool if you could find one and replace the one on the jacket.

Just literally turn it upside down and you get a patch that says HOMO

Wow you are dumb one

H O M O

Say that to my face fucker

OWOH it would say upside down.

OP, you're looking for this and the jacket in your pic is shit

H
O
M
O

WHERE TO FUCKING COP BRUV!?

makes you look like a loh

I need this. Plz help

HOMO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAA

this desu

kill yourself dude life is not going to be better for you, you are a retard

ebay.com/itm/Russian-army-MVD-Riot-police-OMON-warm-jacket-sergeant-major-size-52-4-/232210516830?hash=item3610d34b5e:g:2xMAAOSwpIdW8GCM
tons of them on ebay

sovietarmystuff.com/Product_487_Russian_Army_OMON_Spetsnaz_Camo_Uniform_Suit_Urban_GOROD.html

ayy lamao

>muh stolen valor
We're not even in the same country, faggots. My Polizei bomber is my favorite jacket I've got

dude homo lmao

But seriously, the camo is called urban kamysh. That'll help you a lot more than "OMOH JACKET".