Supreme x Louis Vuitton

gq.com/story/supreme-louis-vuitton-collaboration-2017

What do you think about this collection ? Cop or not ?

gay

absolute cancer

phase terminal metastatic cancer

Hype meter broken. Where hypebeasts go from here, who fucking knows.

This shit is going to kill streetwear and hype fashion

>garbage on two fronts
I'm going to buy a LV x Suprmeme skateboard for kek value and because it'll go up in value. That said the entire thing is fucking stupid. This will be the only suprmeme purchase I ever make, and probably only LV purchase too.

If anything you should probably buy the shoes, sneaker heads are insane, those are going to go up in price the most.
Or the baseball bat, can't go wrong with that.

This is probably going to be the drop of a decade- and will be infamous for how quickly it sells out. Aftermarket will be insane.

The biggest irony? The bulk of this will sit in closets.

I absolutely agree the sneakers seemed like good value too, same with the baseball bat. Anything that seems like a thing LV won't touch again would be the best purchases for long term kike-ing

Do I have any realistic chance of getting the LV Supreme bogo with the restocks app?

Fuck imagine for how much theyll sell

You can't make this shit up

I might cop a replica of the black Christopher backpack post-ironically.

Most of the drop outs dead though.

Will definitely try to buy as many bags and wallets as possible for resale. Shit is about to blow.

I would legit get this backpack if it didn't have that obnoxious supreme branding

Good news is that it's a LV staple
Bad news is that the fact you don't know that probably means you can't afford any version of it

You can dye leather you know.

You are a special kinda retard aren't you

that's true, I don't have $3k to spend on a backpack

I feel like the pool of people who can afford to spend that much on a backpack, and who use a backpack instead of a briefcase or messenger bag is pretty limited.

i would only buy this shit for it's resale value. because some saudi teen who wants to be tyler or travis will pay top dollar for this shit

It's LV
The brand is basically still alive purely because their purse, backpack and general accessory sells

I really feel like people are overestimating the resale value of these and the general sales
It's still fucking LV, your average Supreme loving hypebeast plain and simply can not afford even regular LV stuff, with collabs the price might be even higher
Do you really believe that someone will actually buy 3000 dollar purse off you for good profit? This is not some run of the mill Supreme collab that you can count to resell, these things actually cost a fucking lot.

no, most probably wouldnt. thats why i'd aim the the rich hypebeasts. but look at the bape nmd's. i was gonna cop for a resale of like $150-70 more but i missed it and they go for a grand and people are buying them.

what a fucking cancer

There isn't enough market to drive the prices up. Those who can afford and want these things will buy them, I really highly doubt the resale will be as nuts as people think it will.
Grand is still not even half of what lot of these will cost retail.
Some of the cheaper items might have a decent resell but that's because it's the only ones the plebs can afford.

Is there a new skateboard deck ?
Or are you talking about the old one ?

there are two new boards i think

I like that embossed t-shirt that was shown in the first leak.

so far of m8
rich kids still go to school
they still need their books and such

I like this specific piece a lot actually! The other stuff is pretty bad as expected

>paying huge amounts of money to look like a billboard

So like...

what happens after this?

this is like the most hypebeast ridiculous collab drop imaginable right now

does everyone just start over or what?

i hope hypebeasts spend every last dime of their parents money on this gaudy, arab-tier shit.

Honestly i can see a lot of it sitting because it will be LV prices

The only thing that will sell in record time will be the box logo t shirt because it won't be super fucking expensive

In terms of looks, what the poster above said. LV is famous for being the brand of arabs who have no culture or style and think it's considered high society to get out of a chrome lambo with a LV travel bag at some expensive London hotel

i wanna buy a lowkey supreme jacket this ss17 tho, but i hate some supreme stuff

this will sell out in 0.04 seconds

Have you ever stepped foot in a Louis Vuitton store?
Ever been to their website? Ever owned of their garments?

Of course not. You saw Bin al Kalifa and LeDon McMichel or whatever with Louis Vuitton suitcases and built from there.

You think i personally came up with the LV = rich saudi flashing brands in lieu of culture?

No, I don't.

But I do think that you never stepped foot in a Louis Vuitton store nor have you been on their website nor ever owned of their garments.

Rick Owens x Supreme
LV x Raf Simons
Raf Owens x Supreme Laurent

Thanks for the compliment

Yep, memeing your way out of ignorance will save you.

Are you implying LV is good?
If so please do motivate why it is, I am not a big fan of them.
Though it's not like I have taken my time to look at their stuff either.

the box logo might be super fucking expensive because it's not printed on supreme t shirt blanks, it's printed on LV blanks

The shirt looks kinda wack desu

>kinda wack
it's hot garbage, the original ones Supreme made back in 2000 that got recalled after 2 weeks are miles better than this

yeezy x supreme

Supreme has lost everything that made it cool. It's not supposed to have a seat at the table.

that also looks like garbage. Best to recall all of them and pretend it didn't happen or give them to poor people baka

I don't like Supreme but you can't lie that the monogram layering above the letters from the OFFICIAL collaboration looks like shit in comparison to the monogram being layered under the letters from the unofficial one.

Not him but look at it yourself first and decide for yourself idiot

Ghesquiere is by far one of the industry's most revered geniuses and kim jones is also great at melding his references with the lv heritage which is exactly what they need

get out of here you fucking idiot

Stop

Lmao look at Beckham, wtf is he wearing lol fucking clown as celebrity

the most basic shit i've ever seen

literally some dude wearing cdg cons at the show. :puke:

>2,000 dollar puma granddad shoes

of course, that's what they built their company on
he's extremely geriatric

Is Odd Future responsible for the Supreme hype?

I don't remember anyone really fucking with Supreme other than the skateheads before 2011.

Nope, but it's always worth trying

yet he's actually at a fashion show while you sit locked up in your house complaining about a bunch of meaningless nonsense that no one cares about

Cop, then sell it 10 times the retail price, and then actually buy some decent luxorious clothing brand

what this guy said

Sneakerheads contributed a lot of hype for the Supreme x Nike Dunk High release back in 2003.

Supreme is for people trying way too hard to be cool. The logo is beyond obnoxious.

It's genuinely just not very nice, and this is coming from someone who doesn't mind Streetwear.

sooooo soooo sooooo much this

money talks i guess

not really, the brand has seen it's waves of hype and it dies back down. This time it seems that it's going to be the end of it though, I can't see it getting more suburban white kid than what we're seeing right now for Supreme

Nope, current looks better.

supreme is just a logo like any other brand

what about the word supreme is more obnoxious than say patagonia, northface, tommy, etc

the supreme branding is like a watermark on the picture

idk how I feel about that

>This time it seems that it's going to be the end of it
And you are basing this on what?

hmmmmm idk buddy
maybe because patagonia is a country and supreme is litterly a word for 'the best'
not sure how that could be interpreted as obnoxious when on a red bg in 28 inch font

it's beyond lazy
i feel like they could of made some cool pieces other than just LV accessories with the box logo slapped onto them
i want to feel like Jones did this collab as sort of a self parody, trying to showcase how popular something can be if it has the right logos on it, and to showcase how bad hype based fashion has gotten recently
but i know that he did it because he knows it will make a lot of money
also i wonder what Jebbia thinks of this...

wow supreme just keeps getting worse

It's not the logo - it's how they use it(obnoxiously). There are brands that have logos and there are brands that ARE logos.