Backpack thread?

Backpack thread?
Post your packs.

Other urls found in this thread:

todocoleccion.net/militaria-equipamiento/mochila-boscosa-ligera-combate-valle~x49598619
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the political insinuations from having that backpack are pretty significant
remove the patch and skull or you'll get pegged as a nazi, no question

lol

It's ironic and edgy, also not USA so no one gives a fuck.

Also,
>Remove the patch
Do you have any idea what minor threat is?

I... don't own a backpack

Cop one duh

Maybe during summer, thanks

Why white tho.

a band that can be perceived as militantly straight edge and (vaguely) racist

Ian Mackaye talked about the nazi punks, they're not racists.

Also they created the straight edge movement.

old thread not even dead yet asshole

guilty of being white has been covered by enough racist bands, man
and it's about the perception, man
it's like wearing a Lonsdale shirt at a punk show....everybody knows what it means, even if the dudebros at your gym don't

So what? Minor threat themselves aren't a nazi band. It was just one song that Ian has already explained it isnt about nazism.

Those are bags.

if you don't care about the perception, fine

a few days ago, some user from Belgium said that he was kicked out of school because someone perceived the armband on his denim jacket as nazi symbolism

Thats autistic. Very. I am a skinhead, I shave my head and dress as one, have this backpack with the Totenkopf, no one has ever actually bothered me except for banter, classes or street. Except for that one drunk neonazi on new year who thought we were on the same page. Started shouting spanish fascist shit like a propaganda machine, made my night and it was a blast after he left, 10/10 would neonazi again.

>Those are bags.
same thing you dumb faggot

saged.

why open it up to that? just stay low-key, man

>may result
please learn how to read

He was the one shouting fascist shit, dude, he offered his hand to shake after being like "Daaamn dude", he was very fucking drunk and I shook his hand then he started talking to me and my friends about nazism and shit and the fucking inmigrants. I couldn't help but kek and I had to walk away not to laugh in his face. I heiled at him jokingly when he started saying shit about the inmigrants he laughed it off and proceeded to keep talking about it.

would he have bothered you if you didn't invite it

He was the one that came up to me and was staring me down for 3 minutes before asking to shake my hand and yelling nazi shit. Kek.

thank you for spending the time putting a backpack on that guy

you should make one for every "general"
fragrance, watch, urban techwear, prep, boots, tattoo, patches, skinhead, whatever

I may if I'm as bored as right now.

Here's my poor man's backpack. Idk what the patches mean and idc

Sorry about the poor picture quality

oh shit and ROG
that'd actually be pretty funny

Current backpack.

what bag is that
also delete your boots holy fuck

Bag is a bagjack little jack.

I like the boots.

Don't be a fucking tool OP. You have a Totenkopf, a literal insignia of the SS. People probably wont beat the shit out of you because you are a preppy white fruit but if they do dont be a whiny victim.

i just think the boots are too high on the leg for that fit
i like them otherwise

Thanks for the source

>hurr the nazis used this traditional germanic/norse memento mori so you better just pucker up and accept beatings + rape
how about you off yourself
in the same way the swastica is slowly coming back into non-nazi affiliation (mainly as a buddhist and asian symbol) so will the totenkopf in due time

>> or you'll get pegged as a nazi
maybe he likes getting pegged

Mission Workshop Rambler

>messlife
I'm more interested in the bikes desu

>>>/sharpanddangerous/

here ya go user-san
kilo tt is SO's

Newfag here. What kind of political stance does this backpack insinuate and what kind of backpack is it?

That skull is Nazi memorabilia
The minor threat patch coinciding with a camo backpack and Nazi pin is a tongue in cheek white power symbol, the way a Slayer or Darkthrone patch would. Minor threat was a non racist skinhead band but they wrote a song that has been covered by racist bands (because it's about white guilt)

really nice bag
I doubt most people would think you're a neonazi, the totenkopf is a popular symbol and minor threat is not a nazi band

Nice

I like the cross and whatever that symbol on the right is called, blends in real nice with the camp. However I think it is a little tacky placing the skull in the middle of it and I would also age it a little if I was you.

Psychic/TOPY cross.

Psychic TV stuff.

Also age what?

Guys, I must admit I fucking lost the Totenkopf pin yesterday before starting the thread.

So it never really mattered anyways, I might buy another one, it was loose and simply fell.

The skull.

Lost it, will buy a weary one or something, or another thing.
I want to keep the german thing in that side of the pack, maybe an iron cross even.

>the totenkopf is a popular symbol
Popular literally nowhere.

Who cares Tbh.

Non-German military

A skull and crossbones has often been a symbol of pirates, especially in the form of the Jolly Roger, but usually having the crossbones beneath the skull rather than behind it, as used by pirate Samuel Bellamy in one example.
The uniform of the Spanish Army's Lusitania Dragoon Regiment during part of the 18th century included three skull and crossbones in the cuffs,[8] and in 1902 the skull and crossbones insignia was authorized again to replace the regiment number on the sides of the collar.[9]
The British Army's Royal Lancers continue to use the skull and crossbones in their emblem, inherited from its use by the 17th Lancers, a unit raised in 1759 following General Wolfe's death in Quebec. The emblem contains an image of a death's head, and the words 'Or Glory', chosen in commemoration of Wolfe.[10]
In 1792, a regiment of Hussards de la mort (Death Hussars) was formed to defend the young French Republic from the Austrian attempt to invade France.[11]
Although not exactly a Totenkopf per se, the Chilean guerrilla leader Manuel Rodríguez used the symbol on his elite forces called "Husares de la muerte" ("Hussars of death"). It is still used by the Chilean Army's 3rd Cavalry Regiment.
The primarily Prussian 41st Regiment New York Volunteer Infantry, Mustered in: June 6, 1861-Mustered out: December 9, 1865 wore a skull insignia.[12]
The Portuguese Army Police 2nd Lancers Regiment use a skull-and-crossbones image in their emblem, similar to the one used by the Queen's Royal Lancers.
The Kingdom of Sweden's Hussar Regiments wore a death's head emblem in the Prussian Style on the front of the mirleton.
Ramón Cabrera's regiment adopted in 1838 a skull with crossbones flanked by an olive branch and a sword on a black flag during the Spanish Carlist Wars.

Waterproof

The Italian elite storm-troopers of the Arditi used a skull with a dagger between its teeth as a symbol during World War 1. Various versions of skulls were also later used by the Italian Fascists.
The White Russian Kornilov regiment adopted a death's head emblem in 1917.
The Estonian Kuperjanov's Partisan Battalion used the skull-and-crossbones as their insignia (since 1918); the Kuperjanov Infantry Battalion continues to use the skull and crossbones as their insignia today.
Two Polish small cavalry units used death's head emblem during Polish–Ukrainian War and Polish–Soviet War - Dywizjon Jazdy Ochotniczej (also known as Huzarów Śmierci i.e. Death Hussars) and Poznański Ochotniczy Batalion Śmierci.
During 1943-1945 the Italian Black Brigades and numerous other forces fighting for the Italian Social Republic, wore various versions of skulls on their uniforms, berets, and caps.
The United States Marine Corps Reconnaissance Battalions use the skull-and-crossbones symbol in their emblem.
The No. 100 Squadron RAF (Royal Air Force) continue to use a flag depicting a skull and crossbones supposedly in reference to a flag stolen from a French brothel in 1918.
The Batalhão de Operações Policiais Especiais, a special unit within the military police of Rio de Janeiro state, Brazil, uses the skull emblem to differentiate their team from the regular units.
South Korea's 3rd Infantry Division (백골부대) have a skull-and-crossbones in their emblem.[citation needed]
Many United States Cavalry reconnaissance troops or squadrons utilize a skull insignia, often wearing the traditional Stetson hat, and backed by either crossed cavalry sabers, crossed rifles, or some other variation, as an unofficial unit logo. These logos are incorporated in to troop T-shirts, challenge coins, or other items designed to enhance morale and esprit de corps.

And that's just it's military history

I dont quite like the white patch thing, but without it the pack pocket is bare.

poorfag recs?

Care to explain the difference between skins and neonazis? Isn't the totenkopf a nazi symbol (or at least a symbol heavily associated to the nazis, like the swastika) I'm legitimatly curious

How about you read the Wikipedia article about skinheads.

I know there are non-nazi skins but I assume that if the user I replied to is at least heavily right-leaning if he has a totenkopf, so why does he laugh at neo nazis?
And if they are nazi skins, antifa skins, apolitic skins, etc... what makes them belong to the same movement if they're so different? Just the way they dress? Or something more significant?

Because I have the totenkopf ironically, Im not actually nazi or right leaning at all, it's just a fucking stupid meaningless symbol, people are too easily offended.

Refer to And

Also, music, style, this ls a fashion board, remember?
Skins are not a political movement, they're just a subculture related to fashion and music.

>people are too easily offended
I'd understand getting offended over a totenkopf. My jewish grandfather who barely survived WWII (he was ten at the time) would probably get ptsd if he saw a totenkopf.
Younger people have absolutely no reason to get triggered tho

If I knew someone like that was around, I wouldnt have it around, because respect, and the meaning they have for the symbol with an actual backing for why they have that meaning for it, but for me, its just mockery at nazism.

I just got this one. Was on sale, from € 80 down to € 20. Probably because the autism level is too high or people only bought the black one. But I am still happy.

yes i am chinese university

how is it? i considered copping

>hey i'm wearing this thing which is now universally known for having been used by a totalitarian regime
>but it's ok lol since a culture I know nothing about nor am I in anyway affiliated to used it for centuries

You're as dumb as Kim Kardashian wearing a hammer-and-sickle sweatshirt.

>Being honest on a Bangladeshi 3d chess forum
>2017

Disempowering symbols like that is all about using them casually like this
If what you are saying is that it's insensitive to wear totenkopf, your criticism isn't exactly helping the point you are trying to make.

So would you make a point to wear a yellow Jewish star with Jude written on it, even though it's undoubtedly very rude and would probably get you kicked out of whatever establishment you planned to go to?
It's like how teenagers wear che shirts without realizing he was a ruthless killer who destroyed communities, killed civilians, and terrorized entire countries before being executed
Not everybody thinks it's cool and easy to dismiss.

Once I went into a very busy middle eastern restaurant wearing an Obey shirt (with some kind of anti Iraq war message on it) and the Muslim families with their kids were so freaked out they just let me go ahead in line...I think they thought I was a racist. Some symbols should be avoided, and it's not to appease SJWs (they'll never be happy), it's to keep the peace

Very chill.

>So would you make a point to wear a yellow Jewish star with Jude written on it, even though it's undoubtedly very rude and would probably get you kicked out of whatever establishment you planned to go to?
If it was my point to do so yes. However symbols of opression are different from symbols of groups that have held power. You mentioned hammer and sickle, which has gone through the disempowerment ages ago due to never been banned, quite the opposite. When Soviet fell, it was free market for any communist symbolism and items, they have become collectors items and due to the free market and free use, have more or less lost their original meaning. They still carry some of the weight but wearing a shirt with hammer and sickle is not seen anywhere near as bad as wearing swastika, the latter which is still banned largely in Europe.
>It's like how teenagers wear che shirts without realizing he was a ruthless killer who destroyed communities
Exactly, his face as a symbol has gone through inflation due to being a pop culture symbol. Andy Warhol made his most well known art by using this process to essentially wear down faces of celebrities down to nothing more than symbols, they don't represent the persons any more than they do cliche, iconic symbols of pop culture.
>Not everybody thinks it's cool and easy to dismiss.
True enough but people like that are the ones giving such symbols the power, at some point it was very much edgy to wear Che shirt and that was the reason they became a thing in the first place.
>Some symbols should be avoided
I agree, but as your story as well shows, it's about context. OPs bag is obviously very punk and nazi symbolism fits that counter-culture aesthetic and philosophy.
If you are outright telling people to not wear symbols like that, it's you who is keeping the symbols powerful.
Something like ISIS flag would be good example of recent such symbolism. It's thin line when you can wear that, but someone eventually will.

I might just be being blind here, but where are the brakes?

OP here, Thank you, these are basically my thoughts. Now that I think we are over discussing symbolism, give me a few minutes to be home, would like to share an east germany satchel that I think looks breddi fine.

Oh shut the fuck up you fucking fruit. The Totenkopf does have Prussian routes but its widely known for its affiliation with SS. Don't try and justify it you nob. No one thinks you are cool or edgy. If the Prussians or the SS were here they would laugh at you

Ah fuck off bad lighting, I don't think anyone cares if I hold it, so I'll just post it tomorrow.

Any bags like this but cheaper?

Anyone know what this kind of backpack is called? Or a specific one?

Rucksack

>You mentioned hammer and sickle, which has gone through the disempowerment ages ago due to never been banned, quite the opposite. When Soviet fell, it was free market for any communist symbolism and items, they have become collectors items and due to the free market and free use, have more or less lost their original meaning.

I did not bother reading after that since this piece here is totally wrong. Are you making things up as you go along or it's just for the sake of arguing on this particular undefendable case?
At this point this is falsehood.

Maybe their diversion line Baicyclon

Senpai that looks great, but I don't like it being so neon. The grey-black ones are just looking pretty damn fine.

what kind of backpack is that?

Uncomfortable

It has no name, nickname is "Pulpo" (Octopus) because it has an incredible high ammount of fucking straps, I cut some that are supossed to attach it to the campaign sack below it.

The bakckpack itself is just "Mochila Ligera de combate".

It just means combat light backpack, there's nothing more to it. It's an old model of backpack from the Spanish Army, you can find some online if you just search that.

Mine is surplus, gift from someone who did military service when it was obligatory here and managed to keep the pack.

todocoleccion.net/militaria-equipamiento/mochila-boscosa-ligera-combate-valle~x49598619

They're dirt cheap, but the fun part is to get it from someone who used it while they were in the service.

Shit, meant for you, not for myself.

I just cut the lower straps that hang when everything else is tied down, these two can be unsewn easily because they're by themselves. Other straps just go wrapped around and inserted in some little things all over the thing when you are not using them, which you probably aren't if you are wearing it by itself.

I know it's for basic Asian bitches, but it's water resistant, comfortable and functional.

Just ordered the bag on the left, thoughts?

Classic Vans pack desu.

highschool-tier
would be better without the carabiner shit

WOW MOM WOW MOM WOW MOM

:^)

>hershill

kek