I'm looking for canvas shoes that don't fall apart when you try to hike/camp/garden/whatever in them

I'm looking for canvas shoes that don't fall apart when you try to hike/camp/garden/whatever in them

Can anyone vouch for either of these?

>en.useahimsa.com/collections/men/products/mens-work-boot-black
>sportsmansguide.com/product/index/mil-tec-mens-commando-canvas-boots?a=2045496&pm2d=CSE-SPG-15-PLA&utm_medium=PLA&utm_source=Google&utm_campaign=CI&gclid=CPbL3O7mztECFUiDfgodBFYGXw

I HAVE SOME "AHIMSA" CHUKKAS; I HAVE NEVER TRIED THEM IN A RURAL SETTING, BUT AS OF NOW, ALMOST A YEAR AFTER PURCHASE, STRUCTURALLY, THEY HAVE REMAINED IN VIRTUALLY OPTIMAL CONDITION; THE ONLY FLAW IS THAT THE DYE FADES EASILY WITH FRICTION.

buy surplus boots

That's good to hear, I may take the plunge and buy a pair

Yeah I get misc. gear at my local milsurp place a lot but have never really looked through the footwear/clothing there

Thanks to you both

im afraid canvas shoes arent good for hiking desu

Literally why do you type in all caps every post

Mil-Tec used to have some French Jungle Boots, look out for those.

Palladiums you mean?

Probably to b8 people like you just got b8ed now m8. Don't h8.

I don't think normal canvas sneakers are enough for hiking, if you want boots get something like nike sfb or danner tachyon. If you're vegan both are ok (I'm not sure about the glue but animal based glue is not that common anymore), just make sure you're getting the synthetic version (there are leather versions of both boots I mentioned before).

HELLO.

DO YOU KNOW IF THE "NIKELAB A C G AIR ZOOM FLYKNIT TALLAC" BOOTS ARE VEGAN/ENTIRELY SYNTHETIC?

I think they have real leather parts but it's better if you mail nike directly (I didn't find much information on the internet). don't mention the word vegan, just ask if they use real leather... and about the glues a group called "Vegan Sneaker Connection" kinda confirmed that nike doesn't use any animal products in their glues.

I HAVE ALREADY ATTEMPTED TO CONTACT " N I K E " DIRECTLY, BUT I COULD NOT EVEN FIND AN APPROPRIATE EMAIL ADDRESS —THEIR OVERCOMPLEX AND OVERCOMPARTMENTALIZED BUREAUCRACY IS INEFFICIENT —TWENTY DIFFERENT ADDRESSES, ALL USELESS.

Do you literally have autism

Autism

>canvas
>don't fall apart
choose one. You'll want leather shoes

buy palladiums

Typing like a true Roman.

>camping and hiking in canvas sneakers

???

Fuck off terrorist sandnigger. Go back to fucking Syria you cunt.

k