What the heck is wrong with Rick Owens...

What the heck is wrong with Rick Owens? How pretentious do you have to be to have a runway fashion show with crap like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mVscQYjuq_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how dumb do you have to be to call this pretentious would be a better question
and im loving the refugee vibes of this collection to be honest

IT IS NOT PRETENTION, BUT THE WARPED AESTHETIC SENSIBILITY OF AN IGNOBLE SOUL.

What the heck is wrong with Rai Kawakubo? How pretentious do you have to be to have a runway fashion show with crap like this?

>Rai

It's like the same thing that happened to the guy in The Fly happened to someone while they were in a sleeping bag

I think it's great imo

>Rai

It's a fashion show for fuck sake. It's supposed to be overdone and avant-garde. What I see is that this new season is going to have the most comfortable jackets ever.

How long will it take for normies like you to understand that fashion designers don't expect people to actually wear runway designs

I'm digging the 'urban outdoorsman' look

>fashion designers don't expect people to actually wear runway designs
>ready to wear collection that will be sale in 6 months
yeah about that

youtube.com/watch?v=mVscQYjuq_s

>rai

Rai is best girl.

What the hell do you mean?
Thats quite derogatory I doubt youve used the right words, as per

.>Rai

The individual pieces will go on sale to the public, yes.

However the salesman is not going to force you to buy and wear the exact look from the runway show head to toe.

Like most faggots here you're going to walk in and ruin your credit score just to get the latest ninja shoes.

Ok but how does that refute what he said, sounds like you guys are agreeing indeed rick owens does expet you to buy what he sends down a runway

>designers don't expect people to actually wear runway designs
Your words, not mine.

Nice! got any more Green Boots inspo?

The only runway collection that I can think of off the top of my head that I would actually wear is Balmain's SS15 jackets.

>ywn be this attractive

You have a very limited scope and not very creative