Where can i cop wool pants like these? Also post wool pants or wool anything inso

where can i cop wool pants like these? Also post wool pants or wool anything inso

Other urls found in this thread:

clubmonaco.borderfree.com/product/index.jsp?productId=106301876&prodFindSrc=search
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they're just flat front wool trousers
check a local thrift store

Norse projects, our legacy, Patrick ervell

uniqlo!

id on watch?

I've bought two decent quality pairs for $10 each, check your local thrift stores.

which ones tho? all i see are jogger trousers and those arent it

Check an army/navy store. They might actually come from an old US Air Force uniform.

Club monaco has some nice ones for sale
clubmonaco.borderfree.com/product/index.jsp?productId=106301876&prodFindSrc=search

literally any gray flannel wool pants that were tailored to be as slim as that

H&M might have some one sale, from the David collab

This or AMI.

could be a nomos

r88
trousers are uniqlo

Good gracious, all of the proportions are off
This fit is actually somewhat unnerving

What's the problem? Pardon my ignorance.

i'm not this guy , but he's right
the bottom of the pants are fucked and the sleeves of the mac look "off"

i'd reckon it still looks good to normal people

Thanks

The mac sleeves are a bit short I reckon. As for the trousers I rolled them up a bit so as to get rid of the break.

old 1

bupm

Has it been one guy asking about these exact pants for a year or does everyone want them

nah its something a lot of people like but can't always easily find. its a pretty good look but badly-designed ones look really shitty, hence all of the requests all the time.

that being said, muttonhead and norse make good ones

w2c
I think everyone needs a pair, and there's a ton of new Veeky Forums posters from streetwear

Cos

I have been looking for like a year, not very hard mind you.
Its pretty easy to just get nice wool dress pants at the thrift store and get them altered. I got some made in italy for like 8$

>wool pants
>no socks
What kind of insane weather are you expecting?
The fit would be good except for that; it just makes you look like a trend-hopping high schooler
Like literally this would look good if you just put a pair of freaking socks on

dang I've never found any, and I check a lot of thrift stores. true on the altering tho, if you have a good tailor it really opens your choices for thrift lol

like it says it was a while ago during summer. felt super comfy for the cool nights

>yeah its put together well, just a bit ill fitting. maybe get some of it tailored.