How...

How, how in the flying piece of shit Jesus do people style slicked back undercuts without it falling down in half a minute and without using so much product your hair looks like a texture from Unreal Engine 3. I don't fucking get it, i tried everything, and nothing works, and no using a small amount of product doesnt either

>hair that looks good in pictures also looks good in real life

>He doesn't have a personal stylist

Get. Out.

If slicked back wasnt good for anything but a quick picture i doubt it would be such a popular hairstyle

Unironically a great hairstyle shame people hate on it because they are balding fucks and look like shit with it

>have thick but tame-able hair
>use really good product

My question is how can people bear putting sticky product in their hair every morning? I've never put more than a moisturiser in my hair to keep it smooth. Wax and gel seem disgusting.

See, what you do, is, right, and this is kinda secret but we Veeky Forumsmily, is you have a short grade 2 or 3 patch on your crown and when your locks all get swept back they like sorta get 'velcro-ed' into the patch with just the right amount of hair chutney only in that area. The trick is to keep that patch freshly cut, like every 2 to 3 days so the hairs are sharp. You have to hold your head in a certain way constantly (OP pic related) though. It can get quite labour intensive, becomes your whole lifestyle really.
That and Ive heard magnets too. Yeah. Magnets.

ebin bost leddit

>popular hairstyle

it really isn't and you know it

hair straightener and coconut oil

Hair spray most likely

>it really isn't and you know it
But it is, or it would be if people knew how to style it

>coconut oil
do I have to get some special 'for hair only' kinda coconut oil gimmick or can I use literally the harderned essentially a paste coconut oil I get in big tubs at the store that I cook with?

and how much to use for longish 6inch abouts hair?
'

I use a jar of generic Kroger brand shit, maybe "for your hair" stuff is better but regular works fine for me, and just use as little as possible, probably just enough to cover the tips of your first two fingers, otherwise you'll get greasy hair

>bottom right of the yes part
You better not believe in this.

Undercuts are a long gone meme.
Get a buzzcut and stop worrying

Found the baldie

Hello,
would like a tour around this site ?

Any coconut oil is fine. I have wavy hair and i just put a tiny but in and my hair is eay more manageable

>if roshe run wasn't good for anything but a gym selfie it wouldn't be such a popular shoe

t. guy in pic related

I work on photoshoots and we have to fix and style their hair before just about every picture or every 2 pictures. If the photographer is quick enough to snap 10 pics it's a godsend. But the second they move hair starts going in places and strands start flying away. It's all part of staged photography. Even when it comes to makeup and the way wrinkles look on clothes. Clothes doesn't fall the same way or drape in specific manners in real life as it does in pictures. People also don't walk around posing so a shirt that looks great online will look great because of the lighting and poses and angles. Take those shitty assassins creed sweaters as an example. Have you seen someone wear one in person?

JUST

this...highly styled hair doesnt work in real life

Explain

>Get a buzzcut
You crack me up user

What is there to explain?
All of those haircuts are to the side and filled with grease, except for the last one that is from a photoshoot.

hairdryer. most important part of hairstyling.

>take shower
>put as much product as you need
>rub in to roots
>brush to shape
>blow dry hair in the direction you want
>brush again
>hair spray to lock it

Are you retarded?