D..did i just spent over 200$ on Made In China garbage?

D..did i just spent over 200$ on Made In China garbage?

wtf. how is this acceptable for luxury designer brands make their stuffs in China?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/news/picture/made-in-italy-by-chinese-workers?articleId=USRTX16XEA
reuters.com/article/us-italy-sweatshop-insight-idUSBRE9BS04D20131229
fashionlawwiki.pbworks.com/w/page/11611151/Chinese Garment Workers in Italy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>how is this acceptable for luxury designer brands make their stuffs in China
Why wouldn't it?
Plenty of japanese luxury brands make their stuff in China, years of western market manufacturing everything in China has lead the country to have some real talent and industry that can provide quality garments, Made in China on it's own isn't necessarily bad.
And Acne at the end of the day is just contemporary premium brand, you could have chosen something else in the same price bracket that is made inside Europe if Made in China is something you want to avoid.

You're a fucking loser

china isn't always synonymous with bad
read up a bit on fashion before you dive into spending money on anything duh. you seem new, lurk :)

>if something is made in a country that hosts 1/5 of the world population it's shit

When will this meme die, kill yourself op you spent money on something bland anyway.

just because it's made in china doesn't mean it's bad quality, people just assume that because china has lots of cheap labor and cheap stuff is made there
that being said acne studios has a bad price:quality ratio, it's not bad quality by far but you can spend less and get the same quality

There can be some good things that come out of China. Most of the time in terms of construction quality it's garbage. Acne is pretty overpriced too.

Well, Made in Italy is still made by Chinese people in Italian factories. Not much difference

Don't buy cuck shit like acne then. If you are so bothered about quality wear carhartt or actual luxary goods.

This is why brands like APC and Acne are pleb "i'm fashun nao" shit

The difference is there is some asshole Italian supervisor keeping those chinks in line and maintaining Italian manufacturing standards.

>italian
>standards

Acne jeans are still acceptable r-r-right?

h&m quality for non h&m prices? you decide if it's acceptable.

better than made in italy - italy is the country n europe with the worst labor laws, the laziest people and shittest products

They're fine

You're probably a neckbeard or a 17yo balding high schooler but I'll reply anyways.

I'm Italian, my uncle owns a factory which produces stuff for Our Legacy in Toscana and Veneto. Italy has BY FAR the highest standards in the world when it comes to fashion.

Every country will have a variance in the quality of its products because manufacturers are different.
You're a loser.

I'm sure. : P

what do you mean by fashion? are you talking about working conditions in factorys or how people dress or something? working conditions in italy are third world

Quality check. Each manufacturer is strictly supervised and the materials are excellent. At least for OL.

Ah yes. One company represents an entire countries manufacturers

just to let you know

comme des garcons (mainline not the stupid play shit), yang li, uma, etc make stuff in china and still cost from 1k up to 8k etc

made in china doesnt necessarily mean bad, lurk more about fashion

oh and acne is shit btw
yw

>I'm Italian
stopped reading

my gameboy color was made in china and it still rocks

Comme des garcons is made exclusively in japan and has been since the 60s

Uma wang using chinese manufacturers is bad example because shes chinese

A better example would be visvim using chinese factories because they cant afford italy, and they get to use new factories and work right with the workers to get the best possible product instead of sharing a factory with 20 different brands

>acne studios
>luxury brand

embarrassing

>Made in China
>inherently garbage

embarrassing

you know nothing

Isn't there a huge illegal industry in Italy based on Mafia run sweatshops staffed by migrants?

>italian standards

I get the feeling you haven't travelled outside of Europe much.

china makes great stuff. blame the designers who are charging $150 for a tshirt that you can get for $15

basically, in italy there have been chinese-owned illegal-staffed sweatshops springing up in garment and textile districts. i don't think the mafia has anything to do with it, it's just ant-people mentality. generally these sweatshops are illegally run, dodge taxes, are run under appalling conditions etc. when the authorities shut them down they spring up again shortly after under a new name. illegals are ejected by authorities, but there's no guarantee they actually leave.

it's sweatshop labour with a made in italy badge sewn in.

reuters.com/news/picture/made-in-italy-by-chinese-workers?articleId=USRTX16XEA
reuters.com/article/us-italy-sweatshop-insight-idUSBRE9BS04D20131229
fashionlawwiki.pbworks.com/w/page/11611151/Chinese Garment Workers in Italy

'made in italy' is no longer a badge of quality, it's more like a gentle suggestion that perhaps the product might not be shit.

Fuck off Subhuman shitskin..

>quotes instead of arguments

Of course he is

> I can't afford clothing made in Italy

European coming in

lol no. People who think wearing Acne/APC makes them fashionable are morons, yes, but that's because those brands make super boring basics, not because they're made in China.

You're a fucking pleb, you know that ?

"Made in china" and "designed in china" are two very different things

As long as the product is designed by the main designer in whatever country the producer is, whoever 'makes' the products doesn't matter. Because all they do is follow the manual book that the designers created for them.

>but chinese people can't make shit properly
That's why they have quality control. The standards of the qualities are made by the company. So 'made in mexico' 'made in cuba' 'made in china' can all have the same quality.

Please don't be retarded. I'm a student in a third world country. It's like you're not meant to survive in the country you're living in and i deserve a better country.

I went to Brooks Brothers the other day and they wanted to sell me a 140 Euro shirt (on sale!) made in Malaysia

When I called them out on it they acted all smug as if I was not worthy of buying their 140 Euro made-in-Malaysia shirt

I agree that "made in china" makes the clothing lose an "aura". Having an italian, french, british brand be made in a foreign country (regardless of where it is) makes it less authentic.

They're also just scamming you with the high prices and using cheap labour.

>how is this acceptable for luxury designer brands make their stuffs in China

read pic related, among other things, he explains China situation very well

It's synonymous with cheap

everyone in this treads thinking that expensive chinese clothing or shoes are matching or even better than Italian made product is a fucking moron and should kill himself or at least stop writing shit on the internet.

tl;dr

Give me the clip notes, book-worm.

>acne
>luxury designer brand
kek

Is their an official Veeky Forums power-ranking for "Made in X"?

that could never be more than a guess,
the quality will always vary. could be a loose guideline in the back of your head though but not something to trust

And cheap isn't necessarily bad.

That would be retarded.

yes it is
miracle belong to the bible

Good posts

itt: poor kids defend their crap made in China clothing mistakes

also, acne is garbage

>Italian manufacturing standards

I miss Anorak
hope he's finding some success since graduating

Acne is shitty quality. $300 jeans ripped in 5 wears.

I have a bike helmet that's made in Spain by a small Spanish company. The quality is excellent and I feel good supporting the company.

Zara makes all of its clothing in Spain at their own factories to end up with the shortest turnaround time for production so they can churn out trendy pieces every two weeks. The quality is poor and I'd feel bad supporting the company. I'm sure many people read 'made in Span' and think that they're getting some kind of fancy product.

As others have said, made in x country means next to nothing these days.

>Baww why don't people think my shitty country is the best!!?!?

>Zara makes all of its clothing in Spain
If anything that's just for Europe because they make stuff in Brazil, using slave labour even.

i'm not italian, in fact I don't like them, but I know that chinese product are utter shit
it seems that is more simple to assemble a phone than sewing some shit

or maybe there is an actual quality control behind tech worker I don't know