The fin meme

I'm only 19 and my hair is JUSTing at a rapid rate already, so I decided to get some finasteride.
Are you Veeky Forumsggots interested in seeing what it changes in 30 days? I'm gonna be taking pictures daily to track my progress.
If there's any interest I'll compile it into one of those timelines so other people with cucked hairlines can learn from it.
This is day 0
Also post experiences with and thoughts about fin ITT

You need a prescription for this med, so I just ordered it from the internet. Because of this all the documentation is in fucking moldovan, and I have no idea what it says.
I hope it's nothing important.

You can't escape from your destiny

Enjoy being bald and having a dick that doens't work in 5 years

>having a dick that doens't work in 5 years
Isn't finasteride only supposed to stop the conversion of t to dht?
Also did you just assume my gender you shitlord?

>mankind can send engin the space
>still no cure to balding

Lol hair is worth perma broken dick

Really made me think. Maybe someone should increase the price of fin by 5000% to increase research efforts into curing baldness.

You fucking idiot
Enjoy living without Testosterone and having a pussy in a few years time
fucking idiot
Just switch to Minoxidil since its day fucking 0

I was on Fin and can confirmed that its supposed meme sides aren't meme sides at all. They're very real.

It's not fucking spiro calm down. Also no one's holding a gun to my head to remain on fin forever. You know I can just stop taking it if I start noticing worrying side effects.
What was your experience? Did you stop because the sides were worse than hair loss? Did it help at all?

I only lasted about 7 months and was starting to see some thickening, but the sides had been building up and became unbearable at that point. The loss of libido was expected, the weaker erections I could fix by taking zinc, arginine and citrulline, but there was no stopping the mental side effects. I got off it and all hell broke loose.

>I only lasted about 7 months then all hell broke loose
I'm sorry user. How is your hairline now? Have you tried other methods or medications?

But hey, I won't deter you from taking it. Go for it, and if you do get sides it's your choice whether you cease taking the drug or try and ride them out.

I've had a NW2 for years, but the hair on my crown has become thinner and thinner in the past year or so. And yes, once you stop the drug your hairloss will resume after a couple of months.

I'm not a great responder to Minoxidil, so I'm gonna have to admit defeat. But at least I gave it a shot.

Countless appointments with endos and uros is what lies ahead.

Fin won't make you hypogonadal. The persistent side effects are due to some other mechanism which is yet to be discovered. I've got 1000+ ng/dL testosterone but I'm still pretty messed up.

Well I'l see how much it helps and how bad the sides are.
If it doesn't work out I'll try minoxidil also, if that doesn't work either I'll just use a rope
And thanks for the input

people who will find a cure will become billionnaire

but those who invented the current treatments are likely already billionaires

that's just a mature hairline you clown stop falling for Veeky Forums memes

Enjoy your transition Mr. Jenner.

Mature hairline is MPB, dumbass.

>Just switch to Minoxidil since its day fucking 0
It won't do anything to stop the hair loss, i.e. lower DHT like fin, so it's rather pointless.

i guess you're right, why give a definitive answer to a problem that can make billions every year ?

I have been on fin for 5 months and have had noticeable regrowth without any sides. I am diffuse thinner tho and hairline and crown are good. Usually you need to be on it for 12-18 months to see visible regrowth.

10/10 would recommend.

Honestly doubt that, the popular hairloss drugs have generic counterparts, most people have wised up to all the snake oil and hair transplants very well might be a billion dollar industry, but no one person have made a billion with it.

Current treatments are like BlackBerry, and the iPhone of hairloss prevention can't come soon enough.

:^)
I don't know m8 it seems pretty cucked to me
I'll be satisfied with the hair loss stopping or even slowing down significantly desu. I still have most of my hair, so the longer I can keep it that way the better. I just don't want to go bald since I'm so young.

>You need a prescription for this med, so I just ordered it from the internet.

this is going to be fun

I've read a lot about early fina users not experiencing any sides, but I don't remember reading about people who have been on it for years without complaints. Probably they just stop talkin about it on the internet, good luck man

is that a z5

nothing is going to change in 30 days, if anything it might get worse as you might go into a shedding period. Even among the best responders it takes 3 month for visible improvements to show up

if you dig through dedicated hairloss forums you'll find a few users who've been on it for 10-15 or even 20 years without side effects. Only a few though because generally these people have better things to do than hang out on forums for autistic weirdos with BDD

>Only a few though because generally these people have better things to do than hang out on forums for autistic weirdos with BDD

yeah as I said that's what I thought. It's usually people with problems that talk about them on forums and such

>nothing is going to change in 30 days, if anything it might get worse as you might go into a shedding period. Even among the best responders it takes 3 month for visible improvements to show up
Truth. I had insane shedding for 3-4 months. Hair was at its worst at 4 months (worse than ever).

t.

It's a Z2. Had it for over two years, it's still flawless and very reliable. The camera software is garbage though, you always have to fiddle with white balance because pictures look retardedly yellow.
By the internet I mean the ((((internet)))). I ordered it from alphabay since I'm familiar with that site and all (((chemicals))) I've ordered from there previously were great quality.
I guess it will just be an infographic of me becoming more and more of a numale over the course of 30 days then.
Sounds marginally less fun than the other way around, but still doable

i hope you know you only need to take 1mg
i took it for months, not sure if i got sides but i could jerk off 10 times a day. maybe my erections went away quicker. i stopped and hopped on again and my testicles hurt a bit. fuck this shit drug honestly
good luck op anyway

in general there arent cures for genetics related issues and if there will, there are a lot more important issues like cancer

You literally caught your hair loss at the perfect time OP, nice job. You're still basically a NW 1 with just a tiny tiny bit of recession. Hair line actually kind of looks like mine.

I've been on Finasteride for over a year with solid success; I have maintained my hair with some slight overall thickening. And no sides. Feelsgoodman.jpg

Oh and hopefully you know to cut those 5 mg pills into 4ths, as you only need to take 1-1.25 mg a day.

I took fin for a long time in my 20's. It kept my hair looking nice but the brain fog and loss of libido were too much to handle
Now im in my thirties, jacked on steroids, shave, and wear fitted shirts/slim straight jeans
You have to be jacked like the rock to really pull off the bald look well

>what it changes in 30 days
Most likely nothing. If you really want to keep us updated make weekly or monthly posts for a year.
It's too small of a time frame, don't be disappointing if nothing changes.

>invented current treatments
Both Minox and Fin were accidentally discovered to grow hair with first studies on hair benefits done I think in the 80s. Before that they were just regular blood pressure and prostate medications.

The few doctors who do great transplants make mad cash though.

it's in romanian, i can translate it to you