Whats the definitive Veeky Forums approved plain t shirt?

Whats the definitive Veeky Forums approved plain t shirt?

tiger of sweden legacy

uniqlo supima cotton
>inb4 trolls so they suck now when they haven't changed their fit at all

whats the fit like do they run small?

T by Wang

supima runs a bit narrower in the torso. Only cop if are thin.That being said, their regular dry tees are still 10/10.

Velva Sheen

norse projects fits me really well and they're not that expensive so i have a few of those

w2c thick high quality t shirt that doesn't fit tight
shit like picrelated is all i seem to get from tees

>not supreme

>shit like picrelated is all i seem to get from tees
But that shirt fits perfectly

admittedly yeh it does, but its just not what im looking for, these will probably sound very retarded, but im looking for something that fits regular in frame while still carrying a looser fit

American Apparel 6401 is my favorite

too bad they sold their company

American Apparel, stock up before they're gone

Supreme x Hanes

Calvin Klein shirts are actually pretty nice, fabric is cozy and they have a shorter cut than most

If you guys have never owned a high quality basic before, T by AW is the way to go. I thought "no way I'm paying that much for a shirt that's 100% cotton" but then I got one and it feels ultra lightweight and very silky. I recently got a hoodie and it feels very much the same way but thicker. I understand it might not be in everyone's price range (especially for basics) but you can get them off Grailed or eBay pretty cheap in good condition.

Might as well just get Hanes

Everlane has been good for me. They fit right in the shoulders but still pretty loose elsewhere. Then again I'm a manlet so that might just be it. Norse Projects might fit you, too. Norse Projects t-shirts are good quality, imo. I have a few shirts/t-shirts/hoodies from them and they've lasted me for years. The hoodie especially looks great after daily wear for quite a while. I got a plain black long sleeve from them recently and some of the sewing has already ripped. People on here say their quality has gone down hill but who knows, maybe I just got unlucky.

velva sheen norse projects reigning champ fanmail pistol lake asket blanc essentials handvaerk james perse sunspel

t by wang if you're a skeletor

Bella+Canvas

Any ausfags tried out the tees from Deus Ex Machina?

They have changed their fit now you useless fucktard. They are boxy as shit when compared to their older fits. Either you've only ever bought their tees after the change or you're too retarded to notice the difference.

Anyway, I got a couple of Muji t-shirts, they are comfy as shit this season.