WAYWT

waywt for the 20th of january
let's hope trump does make america great again edition

I'm also super happy about our new president :')

Not the best pic but some other guy wanted the mirror yolo

reposting emoji
not a fan of trump's cabinet picks, but whatever

*autistic screeching*

you should go back to cropping out your face

It was a heal tool baka

same thing no jacket and scarf. I have no clothes

Holy fuck
I can see why you have been cropping your pics

Lmao ive been posting for weeks without my name with my face uncropped. I thought i looked funny here my man :')

Dont delete your photos bb u looked fine. Boring but fine
Muy bueno
This looks v normal

Shit next time I'll post some wacky stuff then

I redid it this is the real one

Weren't you freezing your nuts off?

Would be fine if it weren't for those jeans.

nice
nice
its okay
jeans suck

Rate my fuccboi look

>those jeans

All the rest of y'all look good, though.

repost from last thread
bad jeans my dude
big ass beanie, nice fit
i like this

sick shoessss

want to punch/10 so pretty good

really simple but yeah

you cant be serious

Very very good, I think your hands look slightly too cluttered with so many rings and your sleeves covering most of yr hand
I like boots and silhouette is fine
Eh you dont look super interesting but I think that everything fits well and if youre attractive people are going to find you attractive. Maybe cuff jeans just one so that you have a cleaner silhouette near your boots
The Shia look but you used really ugly over distressed jeans that really just makes it annoying fuccboi. The practicality and utilitarian look would be the direction you want to take this.
cutie I like this
The colors dont mesh very well and the sweater looks sort of bad imo. I dislike the neck and the sweater seems a little too short. Jeans seem too baggy near the bottom and just sort of fall onto your shoes.
I like everything in this respectively however i really dislike the hoodie and the shoes going at the same time, both of them are too basic high school kid when paired with each other.

Nice colors, simple but it works well.

this is really cool what are those converses?

get a bigger/bulkier looking built, that ones rather weak. Very good though

>built
fuck I meant belt

Yeah I've been meaning to thrift a new belt. The biggest issue I am running into is finding bigger belts at thrift shops that fit skinny ppl

You seem mighty particular considering how you're dressed desu

Anyone got any rope???
Always like your look dude keep it real
Not feeling the converse they look too bulky in relation to the rest, low tops would work better imo
Ur beautiful bb

I try to offer some constructive criticism to things, I would say that so far the thread is off to a good start and the only things I could point out were stupid little particular things among others.

CONVERSE CHUCK TAYLOR ALL STAR '70 LEATHER SUEDE HI / EGRET

>its a WAYWT thread that starts off decent

what is this sorcery

I like how worn the soes are, can tell they've seen some shit and adds character

This is honestly fair. Thank you

Wheres that blonde hair you sexy motherfucker

>this
>decent

better than the last few threads I've seen at least. Point out some bad fits then if you dont think this thread is decent

literally all of these outfits are trying to pull the same old "minimalism" schtick and it's pathetic. if it's not bad it's at least painfully boring. like wallpaper.

Post a fit and make the thread better

Have you ever been on a fashion forum ever? Every board from mfa to ktt to fa to streetwear has a uniform or at least to one degree or another a unifying theme. Thats why all of us are here as opposed to some other equally shitty board with slightly different clothing tastes

that's not a good thing

But its a fact of life. Your empty complaint applies to every board i can imagine. If thats your issue stop browsing waywt threads on fashion boards.

monochrome today

are you dyke?

every board consists of unimaginably trite regurgitated ideas of fashion?

proportions look kinda weird. how tall are you

5'9. Jackets a bit big but its milisurp

If you're dude with converse that's all fine and dandy but my criticism related to them proportionally to the outfit. They're not bad shoes, just in relation to the rest they look very bulky. I would suggest a pant with a larger leg opening if you want to keep them in a similar fit. Cheers man.
Old fit shhhhhh don't tell or else the hive mind will be angeri

not a bad fit im not trying to be mean im never mean on here, but the jacket looks a little to big imo. normies would prob not notice tho

I am indeed a lesbian woman thank u for being the first person to notice

Thanks man

>If you're dude with converse that's all fine
it wasnt I think he was referring to the shoes in your fit

What's wrong with it

i feel what you're saying about the shoe/hoodie combo, i ended up switching to a grey marled sweater

Good choice

ok

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

literal autism. this isnt even one of those outfits that looks kinda cool in the pic and bad irl, its shit in both. trying this hard isnt Veeky Forums

This is the best WAYWT thread I've ever seen with the exception of these asshats

agreed, at least the best in a while

Are you sure you're allowed to show this much skin?

What's so bad about the all black fit? Parks's a bit big but is otherwise decent

You serious bruh? Nah..you aint serious. All these outfits are boring as shit or bad

>a bit

Post an fit and make the thread better then

looks great, the interaction of different fabric textures is cool. what's the story with the bag-thing?

yeah thanks m8, my father finally let me out the house to gather grain but only in exchange for 5 lashes.

it's from Park Lane, hand made and heavy metal but it's lined with suede. It fits only a lipstick, phone and bank card but I'm content, just thought it looked cool desu

Allahu Akbar?????

Bait?

newfag get out

Isn't it too cold outside for that fit?

Na it's subzero outside. Yesterday i wore this

engineered garments (blazer?)
rest is shitty cheap stuff + 10 year old jeans repaired and patched infinite amount of times

thats a long as fucking neck

Heyo, I know there are still lots of things I can improve. I'm not a big fan of the pants either, and I could have picked better boots too. But I hope this is an improvement at least. I'm gonna go thrifting soon and hope I'll find something better for the aesthetic I am trying to pull off.

fuck you man

>tfw you break a cutie on the internet

haha

you honestly need to lose some weight.

No, I'm already pretty thin. I don't want to look like a skeleton.

boring (as usual)

really boring, but then it looks like you didn't even try so i suppose it is excusable

terrible. fuck streetwear, if that's even what you are trying

no

no even worse

i like red tops but open shirts are putrid. also trying way too hard with the keychain homie

what are those cuffs lmao

the problem with tan suede is that they look like desert chukkas. i puked but then I pushed it back down my throat because it wasn't really called for

not that belt, it's gross

Dadcore/slavcore crossover

Hol up thread, this is pretty great m8. I dont even like the tricky ricky style or whatever. top comfy

post a fit

don't respond to him

He's just pulling your leg, you look good.

Safe&sound

love your style man
a bit boring but everything fits nice. you look like a tool though
meh
die
that jacket is way too big for you love everything else
kill yourself
gross
cool but boring
simple but nice use of colors
get a better belt.
meh
you and me both know that coat is two sizes too big
die
are u punjab
ebin meme
them jeans gotta go
what the fuck is that turtleneck
cool
meh
meh

I don't have to post a fit to tell you your fit is shit bro

Take my advice or leave it, it's up to you, just don't get buttmad

holy shit
ew

Rate jacket fit pls
Sorry for shit resolution

damn your haircut + glasses + ear rings + face generally = wew lad

I am always in doubt if it's too long...

>this is the kind of thing this anime faggot likes

fuck loewe is goat

id on pants?
nice fit