>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
removed by mods :o(

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12153392
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What gender are you, /thinspo/?
strawpoll.me/12153392

F but ugly so basically a dude

Everybody gave me shit about my long hair in the previous thread. Would cutting my hair really suit me, or are you just messing around.

>pic related is me

This

Stop posting pictures of yourself, whore.

You have a cute face, user. Your hair is pure disgusting tho. That bun is revealing your bad hairline

Long hair is gross on 99% of men. Your hair is especially disgusting. Cut it immediately. No I'm not messing around.

Do you ever shower? It's greasy looking as fuck and your skin is terrible.

Hope this helps.

How should I cut it? I'm pretty scared of the barber fucking up. Would a buzzcut be Veeky Forums

Buzz would be bad in your case because of your hairline
Would make you look like you're balding

looks pretty good

You could have a landscaper cut your hair and it would be better than you have. Just get it buzzed on the side like a #3 and finger length on the top. Then put some fibre in it just to give it some texture.

what does your mum say about that hair? is she not around or what?

How to get a stomach like this?

If you are going to leave it messy like that then cut it immediately

Don't see her too often.

don't eat

I figured. you look like a kid with a shit mum. mine was the same. no sister either, huh?

Idk, girls with short hair don't do it for me. Learn to take care of it instead of cutting it all off.

same here. F but also ugly with no hips, no ass, almost no boobs. fml.

>girls
She's a he, senpai

don't listen to this, whatever you do

i think the problem is not the length, overall your appearance just seems a bit untended, at least from what i can tell in the picture. get a haircut to clean up the mess, not the length. take care of your hair and your skin, and you should be fine.

Oh, I see
Cut your hair, it's dirty and your face is too feminine

I'm male... Guess I really should get it cut.

Really considering a buzzcut. This guy has a high hair line as well, right?

forgot pic

i guess this also comes down to a bit of luck but mine looks rather similar when my stomach is empty but not as great due to the rest of my body containing more fat. but to get this you don't even need to work out or anything, just get skinnier is all there is to this.

No go longer than that. Don't go super long or super short. Get it short on the sides and finger length on the top.

>tfw you eat 700-900 calories all week and binge today on 1300.

I'm really praying I still lose. What have I done ;__;

don't do this

thats okay user, you'll still lose! you've been doing good all week and that isn't much of an increase- exercise a bit more, drink some more water, etc and you'll be fine!

How can you survive eating 700-900 calories???

small people

Really? No ab workouts?

i mean, like, i used to be able to survive on like 200-400 calories but i wouldn't recommend that to anyone here
sure, i felt faint and horrible, but at least i lost weight

Depends where you are already. She doesn't look like she has much core strength, though.

working out your core will not make it have less fat

Thanks user, definitely gonna up the water intake and get some cardio in.
I eat low calorie foods. I skip breakfast, eat around 3 pm. Then eat one last time around seven. I'm busy during the week so I just focus on other shit. It was tough at first but I've been restricting like this for a while now. Think my body is just use to it

true and false, it'll increase muscle and you might look fatter. that girl probably is just naturally skinny and is doing a weird angle.
correct! your body gets used to it. your stomach shrinks and you get fuller faster- just like people who get gastric bypass. except you can do it just by not eating much.
again, please don't eat low calories like that just so you can feel more full on lower portions. you'll end up binging a lot most likely and it'll stretch back.

all i was saying was that spot reduction isn't real

Every girl has a belly and I'm pretty sure it's because planks/crunches don't get that one spot. Leg raises would probably give you a nice flat stomach.

Then again, I'm in terrible shape and I have a flat stomach at 6'1" 140

When I was around the same size as that girl my stomach muscles looked completely flat (ie, no abs), I didn't have any space in the middle but I had almost no fat on my stomach.

oh. sorry user- i must've misread

i used to have a flat tummy in the morning then after i ate it went away- so i fixed that with smaller portions and better food

>Losing weight at the price of only eating the equivalent to a twix per day
Seems perfectly healthy to me

Oh that also seems healthy, if you feel that your body has used to it ofc

thinspo threads seem to be blowin up lately. i'm not seein much OC in here tho.

there used to be that annoying animelord who made collages of everyone in the threads. it was creepy but it was nice seeing the success of other anons.

She has those lines though isn't that through exercise?

It's pretty easy. I'm a bigger person and I've been doing it to lose weight. I allow myself one day to kind of go off of that though, maybe hit 1000 or 1200.

I do that and it ain't even on fuckin purpose son. Diff people use diff amounts of energy.

That's true, but it's all about self control user. If I fuck up, I just have to get back on my A game and try again.
What are you on about?? 900 calories is plenty to survive on! I just went to the doctors and I'm healthy af. I'm at an average/normal weight and my blood pressure is great. I'm also eating so low for now..I have graduation in May and I'd like to lose twenty pounds. Once I get to my goal weight I plan on maintaining (also not difficult, I've done this before). It's really not as bad as you think it is...

not the first commenter, but this is how my stomach looks without working out. as you can see, not particularly that matching, unfortunately. i had dinner recently and i am not as thin as the girl in the picture, but even then. however i am still just a lazy fuck and even though the remaining fat annoys me, it is not enough for me to bother working on the stomach fat itself.

fatass

i eat 500-700 and occasionally do 1000. it's okay because i know it might discourage a plateau from forming

Thank you I now see that ab workouts aren't s necessoty
What are your stats?

i still think it would make a difference, but honestly i just find it too much work. i don't mind working out but i just hate the ab part, such a pain in the ass imo. i think i will start swimming again though, i love it, and just to improve a bit overall.

f/23 yo/173 cm/53 kg/17.7 bmi

i used to play soccer when i was a teen, how the hell do i slim down thick calves?

Damn, mine had no definition at my lowest weight (176cm, 49kg)

> trying IF for few days
> eating window 6h
is it normal to feel a small pain in the abdomen before going to sleep? it's like having a difficult digestion, but i ate the same kind / quantity of food as always(

Looks pretty skinnyfat

are 'liver detox' pills snakeoil?

>detox
all you need to know

Hence why people do "ab" exercises. I don't know how to build muscle in my core though, I've tried planks, leg raises, crunches, side and cross crunches but nothing. And I can build muscle no problem in places where I don't want it (legs and back)

yes.

yah but the liver actually deals with the bodies toxins

just get a better diet.

Why would you want to lose 20 pounds?? You seem perfect right now

That pic is of camgirl Ashe Maree, I'm pretty sure.

I eat under 500 a day, but also I'm only 5'0" so I don't need much.

I fucking wish I looked that good. I'm normal weight and disgusting af. user over here is right. That's my ultimate thinspo Ashe Maree.

>I'm a bigger person
If you are a male above six feet 1500 will suffice for weight loss by a margin

guess it partly also comes down to your body itself. i have a rather manly build, i have almost no ass, small boobs, not that big hips and a thigh gap even when i weighed 15 kg more.

I am a 5'3" female, so nah.

Do you think she has an ED?
I remember browsing thru her Insta or something and she said the way she stays so skinny is some medical problem

Pretty close with my sister in a superficial way. Anyway, this isn't a feels thread.

Your my exact height my goal is 46/50
What is yours?

Sounds like a pretty easy excuse to make..

probably to keep the fattasses making cheeseburger comments at bay. it irritates me how western countries balk at the idea of not consuming corn oil MSG-laden garbage all day

that is hardly a "bigger person"

started doing glute bridges. it was nice, i could feel only my ass being targeted and not those disgusting man-thighs women get from squats

People are fucking retarded about acceptable eating habits here (America). It comes as no surprise to me that obesity is becoming an issue that surpasses its proponents' waist circumferences in absurdity.

bigger == fatter. use context

just say you're a fat person then lmao

please help me thinspo Veeky Forumsm

i'm 6.4 165 lbs. i look pretty good in clothes. i'm thin but incredibly "stretchy" and jiggly. it's so odd because i've never been heavy in my life. but my body is doughy as if i've drastically lost a bunch of weight in a short amount of time.

my bones are visible.. collarbones, bones in my chest, ribs, etc, yet i've got stubborn fat on my belly thighs and ass. like a ridiculous amount. idk what to do

i consider working out to be too high maintenance, as it's way too easy to bust your ass in the gym and then lose everything you've worked hard for by slipping up momentarily (which has happened to me multiple times in the past.) so i kind of gave up on that. i'm so close to my goal fucklfsfj

>i consider working out to be too high maintenance
you're fucked then, what you are describing is simply a very low muscle mass

How do I be sexy skinny and not numale skinny

and to gain muscle you need to eat at a surplus, no?

when i did that i hated the way i looked

>Implying there is such thing as sexy skinny
stay dyel

you have zero muscle/definition. at least do some pushups/crunches on your bedroom floor or something, fuck.

anyway if you post a pic we can probably give better advice

No you can lose weight and gain muscle at the same time. You will gain less muscle but you'll still be gaining some. Just eat at maintenance and focus on strength training

>weak man child
>sexy

Stay numale

>bulk up
>cut hard
pretty much the only way to be skinny but still look like you wouldn't die from one punch

this is me

strength training as in? is there anything that can be done at home?

numale are fat tho

probably a better photo

Find a gym immediately

very constructive thanks

>eat at maintenance (ie. not paying attention to what i east and not loosing on gaining), constantly feel exhausted
>eat at 1200kcal (for a few months), feel exhausted and start getting actually dizzy whenever i try to do anything
>at at 600 (for a few months), feel good and energetic

google bodyweight exercises
you'll need a pullup bar but it's cheap and you don't need to see any people to use it which is amazing

>and you don't need to see any people to use it which is amazing

always a plus. thanks friend

I don't know what kind of help you're expecting, we can't lift the damn weights for you