Greasy Hair

How do I fix oily hair?
Just the day after showering and I wake up and it looks oily and very seaweed-like. I've tried skipping showers, moderating conditioner and shampoo usage but nothing seems to work. Tried posting in the hair thread and didn't really get any advice.

How do I fix it?

Other urls found in this thread:

vichy.co.uk/hair-care/anti-dandruff-shampoo-for-greasy-hair-dercos/p2348.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your gut is fucked. Eat less for a week and you should be fine. If that's not the case, you should consider a medical check-up.

if warm water and shampoo aren't enough you're fucked

Just wash your hair.
Ich dachte immer so dumme fragen gibt es nur bei gutefrage.net

It's probably your diet, my guy.

What kind of things should I be eating?

I've been eating very little from depression anyway.

People tell me not to wash it everyday

Eat less shit stuff, I've started IF and healthy eating last month and now my hair after 24 hours look shit but bearable. Month ago 24h without shampoo meant hobo style greasy mess

I have the opposite problem. I haven't shampoo'd in two weeks and my hair is still dry as fuck

What's IF?

intermittent fasting

Intermittent Fasting

>intermittent fasting

Well I never wake up early enough to eat breakfast

Wash your hair with a bar of soap and don't condition it. Don't wear beanies, and wash your pillow case regularly.
Your german grammar is disgusting

just don't condition. my bfs hair gets oily super quickly as well & conditioner makes it look 100% more greasy

No poo for a couple days bre bre

there's nothing you can do. ive tried shower filters, no poo, oily hair shampoo, and i always eat organic and no breads and little dairy.

best thing i've found is to use a dry shampoo. you wont have to shower daily for the grease.

oh one actual thing that helps me is dying my hair. for some reason the dyed parts do not get anywhere near as oily

>Wash your hair with a bar of soap and don't condition it.

Are you memeing on me?

I didn't use to condition and had the same problem.

What does this even mean

I haven't tried organic stuff, maybe I'll try it.

take showers in the morning dumbass
if you do them at night grease has more time to build up as you sleep

>I haven't tried organic stuff, maybe I'll try it.
i just said it doesn't work

Sein Satzbau ist doch total in Ordnung? Oder beziehst du dich auf seine Groß- Kleinschreibung?

Also ob jemand auf zweiquadratchan auf seine Rechtschreibung achtet, insbesondere auch noch auf Deutsch

OP it was the same for me, I was forced to use very agressive shampoo like head&shoulders every day because if I used another shampoo I will get a fucking lot of dandruff sticking to my greasy scalp, even some time 2 time a day ( when I woke-up and went to sleep ), I've bought this shit two week ago : vichy.co.uk/hair-care/anti-dandruff-shampoo-for-greasy-hair-dercos/p2348.aspx

and it's been a fucking miracle, it's been 3 day since I didn't wash my hair and no oil no dandruff

try it it's not that expensive

"anti greasy/oily hair shampoo" are usually the ones that fuck up the skin oils balance even more though

try it... you got nothing to lose except a few euro/dollars

Essential oils my man.