Actual female clothing thread vol. 2

This thread is for posting female clothing questions and advice. It's not for posting asains in boring outfits, and it's not a female inspo thread.

what's a good pair sneakers to wear with skirts or just during the summer in general? Not sure if I want white sneakers since im sick of seeing stans and superstars but that might be the easiest choice

Get CPs or maybe even white slip on vans? I have a pair of all white Lacoste shoes you can find on amazon for around $50 and I love them to pieces, I hope this helps!!

I have very intense under eye circles and ive never been able to completely conceal them. That being said I always feel like my eyes are too dark / intense if I wear anything other than a brown mascara. I've always wanted to do pretty & natural looking brown eyeliner and eyeshadow but it always looks weird, any advice?

Have you tried using correctors? The Becca colour corrector in the Papaya shade would be perfect for under your eyes, you then follow through with foundation or concealer.

is pretty much spot on. CPs are not cheap. You can find some all white leather vans for cheap too, could be worth looking into.

Eyeshadow can be difficult to get to look right. Like said, correctors could be the answer.

I've thought about trying that but I'm scared it might look cakey or unnatural? Have you had any personal experience with color correcting? Thanks

somebody please be my gf

got this bag for cheap. i've been wearing oversized bags for so long this will be a nice change. also people won't think i'm shoplifting, which is nice

look up youtube tutorials and be prepared to spend some money. under eye usually needs an orange color corrector

Please don't, under eye circles are extremely cute and most people I know think that too

the "undereye" circles you think are cute are done by make-up, stupid male

What is the "jumper and leggings" equivalent for summer?

Also - wtf can I wear when it's 100+ degrees outside that still looks okay? Do you just give up on life at that point?

>summer

it's going to be spring soon here. i haven't seen any summer trends yet. if i had to take a guess, it's going to be joggers and those built-in choker tops but with short sleeves

My go to is track shorts, crew socks, Tevas and a big shirt :/ not exactly the ideal but it's comfy and looks good (fem version of pic related)

Love u bb

uggh stupid men, amiright

daily reminder that there are no women on Veeky Forums and that "women" in this thread are just a bunch men roleplaying as women

Friendly reminder that there are women on fa, you idiot

that's a really nice bag. and I'm sure no one did, unless you're very shady looking too. I always feel a bit like that when I go shopping with my backpack but it's a practical necessity.

don't use makeup, girls
you're literally fashioning yourself into second class citizens

Yeah like I mentioned, the Becca colour correctors are great, silky and smooth without creating the look of another layer on your skin. I've only ever used the green shade for post acne marks tho. You only need to dab a tiny amount onto your finger and spread it under your eye then a natural concealer like the Glossier one should do it over the top.

The bag looks nice.
I usually wear a backpack (sue me), and I'm always getting followed around stores. Even like grocery stores.

Yeah, no. and Liz is so cute.

Hahah yeah man totally.

hello, i need some shoes for the summer - already got white vans for the versatility,but i like how new balance looks, kinda cute and playful to me. are they worth copping?

new balance minimus are worth it for the comfort

>Implying they're putting on make up for men
I thought fashion and shit was for yourself

Is foundation a meme?

I wear makeup from time to time, but I don't feel a need for foundation
It feels so unnecessary to apply primer, concealer, foundation, contour, highlight and powder on a daily basis?
Like sure, if you have really uneven skin, acne or whatever, I totally get it, but I feel like it's the kinda turned into a norm that everyone should wear that much makeup, which just feels stupid to me...

Am I just stupid or what?

Depends a little on where you're from I think, some places it is more normal than others. Like it's pretty common on this greasy cold island.

If you don't need it or want to wear it (or feel like you need it), then you don't have to. A lot of girls wear it because it helps make their skin "perfect". I think it's pretty useless a lot of the time for myself, but it depends on what your skin is like.

I'll definitely agree that all those products being the norm for everyday is pretty excessive, I think it's the fault of beauty bloggers and instagram girls. Contouring and highlighting everyday must suck.

who said anything about men?

you forget that these girls have such a practiced hand that they can do a full face of make-up in 10 minutes. i personally don't use anything more than mascara, lipstick,uder-eye concealer, and highlighter.

Saying "dont use makeup, girls"
Implies the post is by a man. And then the person replying is saying that girls wear makeup for themselves, not for men (because it's clear a man posted that). Get it?

>tfw purple under eye circles

use red/orange corrector.

so what's in the mail, actual female clothing thread? I've got a bunch of shit from korea that will be here in two-three weeks.

Except it was never implied that women put on make up for men and it doesn't really have anything to do with women fashioning themselves into second class citizens.

can't tell if really tall are just long legs

that sounds absolutely heinous let's just go full linen for summer

I have a bunch of shit that's arrived which I have to send back again. at least I save money

where do you buy stuff from korea?

stylenanda and mixxmix. i bought some stuff from romwe too but i have no idea where in asia that's from.

there's also a-land but i don't want to spend $100 on shirts from a place i can't speedily return them to.

Thank you so much I think I'm going to purchase some and give it a try, you are an angel

I totally get what you're saying. I personally like it when you're able to look at someone's skin and it's not 100% one color if you know what I mean. Natural skin is very pretty to me on a daily basis. Blemishes are normal and so is uneven skin tone etc, but when going out id understand why some girls layer it on

Waiting on a tote bag I ordered, my previous one ripped. V excited

I bought some acne raw denim but have been wondering what is everyone's favourite denim brand in terms of fit and quality? I was thinking I should probably try 45rpm or something along those lines.

I bought a haul of stuff from Japan. I'm always impressed with how well made the clothing is, plus the styles you can get are more my aesthetic (structured loose silhouettes, stuff is made surprisingly long which is great for my tall self, nice fabric, interesting patterns, lined) so it's my favourite place to shop these days.

>so what's in the mail, actual female clothing thread?
Emerald sweater (khaki can go to hell), a pair of low wedge pumps for work, and I finally found a medium-weight coat I like (gotta fuel my diamond quilting obsession).

what shops? every place i check out does not ship to the US or is unreasonably pricey.

i thought that was just a meme men fell for? womens jeans are usually $40-$60 for me.

>try to browse /r/femalefashionadvice

what the hell happens in this sub? it's almost all small-town poorly fitted business casual or... this. and this isn't even the worst thing i found

and this was the best i found, but this person is apparently in the years 'best-of' 8 times

just use what looks good on you, personally i hate too much makeup on a girl, preferably 0

>That hair
Can we nuke Middle America

How does she stand with all that make-up?

I really like gap jeans /:

Post makeup and skincare routines !!!!

Hope it works out! Let us know~

it's okay, i still like AE and abercrombie jeans, and i'm 27. the whole raw denim $200+ jeans are a laughable ripoff in my eyes when i see how good my legs look in shitty $45 tween jeans

daily reminder that this thread is for femanons only

trannies aren't welcome

Her face is so unfortunate.

egging them on is just going to encourage them to post (trannies love attention)

stacy be mad
this is actual female clothing

Superga Cotus if you're okay with canvas, leather Keds or Reebok Classics if you want leather.

Dresses

>haven't seen any summer trends yet
Uh SS runway shows have been around since September. It is definitely possible to extrapolate what trends will trickle down to mainstream fashion. Based on most trend reports, expect normal doses of florals and feminine details like lace and ruffles, more yellow than usual (sometimes alongside orange and brown), a more saturated pink, metallics, micropleats, edgier cutouts than the last few seasons, a few different shoulder silhouettes, less denim, more leather, patchwork and some stuff that looks like it came out of a 1960s book about pop art and dressing for the space age.

A lot of girls don't wear foundation everyday. That said, a lot of girls who post on Veeky Forums are just as contrarian as the guys who post here and think they're too good for makeup, when really they just don't know how to apply it. I'm not saying you fall into this category, but maybe you haven't found the right foundation or application method for you. Maybe mixing it 50/50 with your moisturizer might give you a better finish.

A lot of foundations have sunscreens or moisturizers in them. I tend to wear foundation when I feel like I need to feel "done". Other women do perceive your mastery of makeup as a measure of your understanding of the social code, whether or not you think you're a natural beauty or not. Not wearing makeup or only doing a half-face can come off as juvenile.

Acne only does good raws for girls if you're boxy and/or tall. Naked and Famous makes an affordable version that's cut well for a woman's body. Baldwin, Nudie, Railcar Fine Goods and Samurai probably round out the top five, in terms of cut.

I really like this hair colour and bathroom

Gap makes the best mall jeans.

Most female Veeky Forums posters are actually not trans-exclusionary.

i kind of get where OP is coming from because 90% of asian females dress identical and it gets stale (oversized sweater/jacket, monocrome with no colors, never ever showing skin, no accessories, odd mix of business casual and wannabe rocker)

>Most female Veeky Forums posters are actually not trans-exclusionary.
umm no lol

>Most female Veeky Forums posters are actually not trans-exclusionary.
fuck off tranny

they are guy-exclusionary tho

post more lukas

what is nao's instagram?

why is zara so popular?

I want to hold him

me too ; _ ; he seems like a cool guy to hang out with..

Tfw you will never chill w lukas

Those legs omg!!

jesus christ that guy is ugly. does he have FAS?

Should I stop?

i'm thin and have really short boy hair, pretty much a trap. i only wear the same pair of black skinny jeans and gazelles and baggy tshirts. feel uncomfortable in short skirts, but want to look more feminine. help me pls

Shhhhhhhhhhh

he has a pretty normal face.
how many pictures do you have?

>he has a pretty normal face.
it's like an asian and down syndrome person had a baby

Hmm well skirts are not all there is to feminity I totally get where you're coming from. Try culottes? Wide necked tops that expose your collarbones and such? Or maybe something like pic related? I hope this helps!!

Around 5-6 more.. he's just so cute

you should die your hair like station to station Bowie
that would be sick.

wao.nao

Yee?

this may be hard, but are there any usa stores that have korean fashion similar to what i would find on mixxmix, 66girls, etc? i don't have much money to buy clothes and the shipping on those websites can be a lot

the shipping wasn't that bad for me from korea. it was 10-15$ to the US

i haven't seen any us shops be similar. maybe brandy melville, idk

Looks like Ariel Pink.

Where do you guys buy clothes? I live in a fairly unfashionable area with only the most name brand stores, so I'm not really sure where to look online for clothes. Any ideas?

go to youtube for 'try-on hauls' and find some yters you like. this will give you more perspective about online fits

i personally buy from
mixxmix
stylenanda
brandy melville
abercrombie (come at me bro)
nordstrom (70% of my stuff)
revolve (sometimes. expensive jew prices)
romwe (actually still waiting on a package from them so idk if they are good)
ballandchain

low prices+high quality make me happy.

>romwe (actually still waiting on a package from them so idk if they are good)
They're a taobao reseller. I've used them before and they sent my package, but they hike up prices a bit.

I've stopped wearing it a few years ago, my bf would point out that it looked my face had a thin layer of dirt.

I prefer it, but trying always find ways of making my skin look better. I try to eat healthy and drink a lot of dandelion root tea, but I still get acne on my cheeks.

>my bf would point out that it looked my face had a thin layer of dirt.
i would honestly start caking it on.

Where do you get your underwear from, Veeky Forums? Do you abuse your vagina with from-the-pack underwear like me?

I had adult acne that wouldn't go away. I decided to experiment with not putting anything but water on my face, and I haven't had any acne since then.

plebtorias secret

Hey so I heard the 80s is coming back, are you excited or nah? I kind of am

ew no. the 80s were a tragic time