Are german army trainers just a meme that I fell for...

are german army trainers just a meme that I fell for, I bought some recently and wore them to work and I got tons of people I know calling them clown shoes/bowling shoes

You're supposed to wear something a bit smarter than trainers at the office, that's why. Also my friends think they look pretty good, like a rare Adidas or something.

Enjoy ur stupid feed and living in.some american shithole

luckily I'm a body piercer, not a office worker

Good beater sneakers.

You probably bought them a size too big.

that's probably it, I'm pretty sure I'm a size 11 but shoe sizes seem to change with the company that makes them and I believe I bought them in 11.5 just to be safe

i got svenssons. i feel like desiger gats like margielas look a lot better than the ogs

get sambas
pic related but white

this

>laugh at them
>lie about them being the $300 margiela version
ezpz

>Why'd you spend $300 on bowling shoes user, lmao

>I got tons of people I know calling them clown shoes/bowling shoes
Normies will do that shit when it can it comes to fashion. I'm not gonna pull the whole
>get new friends shit
That people say online all the time, but I only get compliments from people I know, had a couple people in the street say nice margelias. They're great shoes for the price.

>They're DESIGNER you swine

those look like 10 dollar shoes

time to drop this. It became fairly bloated after all.

They're around that in Germany. Maybe $30 or $40 for a new looking pair.

i don't think this is true minimalist white leather sneakers are the new dress shoe. OP's coworkers are probably just jealous.

wtf just wear adidas sambas... much more compliments

i've been askin this question forever.
How as the svensson gat's compared to the margiela's on terms of quality and worth.
Svensson has a pretty big sale going on.

I've had my JC Penny GATs for like three years now, and I've been using them as everyday beaters. I'm fucking amazed they've lasted this long.

>tiny feet with cankles

>adidas sambas... much more compliments
you must live in trump country

The sambas currently being made have a very different shape to the sambas we know and love. The current toebox is fat and quite ugly now. If you want "sambas" as you think of them, you'll have to get them second hand, finding the right pair is a pain. You may as well get the GATs.

Jelly

I only have MMMs, OGs and Sandros from that chart.

In terms of quality and bang-for-the-buck, Svenssons are fairly worth it, especially on sale.

In terms of aesthetics, it's hard to say. They're bulkiers than MMMs, the CP cup sole has thicker sides and makes the mudguard on the toebox look as if they're cut off.
They're probably gonna be as loose fitting as CPs (as in - go down a full size).

In terms of value - they're mostly worth the purchase if you plan on keeping them, resale value is by far worse than MMMs due to much less demand.

>signing "guides"
lmao

artsy "cultured" people somehow always tend to be the most judgemental

Look up the history of GATs. They're pretty much the result of a feud between adidas and puma for a German contract. The sambas have the same style for that very reason

I bought these and they're SLIPPERY as fuck. Keep in mind sambas were made for indoor soccer . you'll slip on the tiniest bit of water onjust about any surface

I only have the Svenssons, they've help up well for the past 2 years, and they're comfy.

W2c socks?

Don't wear white shoes if you have big feet user

not a meme just depends on your scene and your fit