f

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TViqnRBsNbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek

where 2 cop shirt?

w2c

the story behind this is actually pretty sad

I mean you can kind of get the context considering the state of their kitchen, but do go on.

You've never seen the alternate version of this picture? It's accompanied by a post that explains how the parents are poor and spent whatever disposable income they had on their kid in the hopes that he would be successful, and instead he grew up to be a jobless furfag who wouldn't even take off hiss suit for a family photo.

After that fake story about the Korean woman who got sued by her husband for having ugly babies, I've learned not to trust stories like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=TViqnRBsNbc

really? full story?

Really ? This is not cringe at all. Well necklaces are always cringe on men, but the whole thing is not cringe, it's pretty cute/ironic/mysterious like he's part of an internet secret club and having colorful vocabulary and very different opinions and obscure taste on everything but not spergy, still sociable with his own cool friends that dress as cool and ironic as him.

I want to have friends and he seems like he has friends

dude this is satire

oh god poverty is dad but that's even deeper sad

That's not the actual story though, it's just something (that could be very likely given the context in the pic) made up by some user

I guess real story is quite easy.
>Family poor, typical dysfunctional family
>Son grows up without any good parent models
>Grows up huge autist
>Family even more dysfunctional now
I know countless examples, even neighbors above me are same. Mom's a whore, two sisters fuck already and smoke weed with 13.

>really ?
end yourself, graphic tee-fag.

Graphic tee can be so indie and ironic and like it shows your unique creativity and wittiness that helps you get like minded friends or like minded slut that not only can empty your balls but also strengthening your self esteem by making you look like you belong to some kind of movement or scene

this is not a good fit but how is it cringeworthy

>mfa

Girl at my old schools brother

this is just a regular allblack fit

theres nothing interesting but again how is this cringeworthy

only cringe fits are 1, 2 and 5

stop posting this fucking pic in every thread you fucking pathetic beta male

seriously what on earth is cringe-y about this pic

the person who keeps posting this pic is really weird. Especially if this isn't you which i don't think it is.

Looks good

this fit is fairly inoffensive, its just a chubby white kid wearing it

yall suck at fashion cringe man

yo, my nigga would be the guy in the back. He looks like the type of nigga to roast on a nigga if enough henny is in him.

>dds spec for a shirt
Betty gud

stop posting this picture you fucking autist
3/10 made me reply
kill yourself

typical rick owens lover

LMFaooo facts

This is a fat fuck. Not Veeky Forums at all

is this at PSU?
also checked

a few of those arent that bad fampai

"i'm a manlet" the boot

I get the feeling that you start these threads specially so that you can post this one picture a couple of posts in.

Hey, that's actually pretty good! Not cringe at all.

hehe xD

Top fits are like... What the fuck

And left bottom and top are literally polar opposites

this legit looks like rural appalachia

He looks like a goddamn super hero

genuinely laughed when i saw this

You have real issues with this girl in real life. You fucking pussy posting her without her knowledge in a cringe thread.

Not really cringe. He is a fucking fruit, but not cringe.

When the legendary shoes look goofy but the stats too good to pass up on

what are those like fat folds on your cheeks called, and how do you get rid of them? more imporantly, why are they there in the first place? that guy in the pic doesnt even look fat and he has them, and ive seen other thin people irl with them.

swag
swag
swag
swag

They dont even look poor

You wish you had the balls to wear those in public

he looks like fucking cartoon character

His right foot is facing backwards