He will not divide us

hewillnotdivide.us/

Join us

We making fun of people's fits and questing why shia is doing this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jcZmH_Z5o9k
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/anti-donald-trump-protester-set-himself-on-fire-trump-international-hotel-washington-dc-president-a7534786.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LTCCGHucS7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that awkward ass girl wearing the jean jacket made me lose my shit

hahahaha ye

looks like denim jackets will be the bomber of 2017

IF THAT BITCH IN THE BLACK JACKET AND SUNGLASSES DOESNT LEAVE OR SHUT THE FUCK UP

>make fun of people trying to stop evil
thats not effay

kys virgin

aww did I trigger the racist :(

Someone needs to tell that screaming bitch to s hut up. Huts my ears.

this

there should be a twitch chat next to the camera so she knows to cut that shit out

this is exactly how i picture all of you virgin failures

Do they try to look effay because they are all ugly? (Except for the jeans jacket qt)

post fit

Whoa w2c that denim jacket that awkward girl is wearing?

wow this is fucking stupid

people just go there to flex their shit fits
bahahahahahah

>that disgusting black couple

that poor FAT latina chick

she's been standing there for about 3 hours

you can SEE the pain in her joints

>3 hours
Don't these people have jobs? or something better to do?

shia is there bro

i bet all those bitches are praying for a chance to nibble on that penor

>Saturday

Sorry not everyone is a white uneducated anime lover who has to work on Saturdays.

im a white educated anime lover

But I'm a black educated anime lover who works on saturdays. notice i said "something better to do to"

le ebil nazis
would it be nice if we blocked your ways to welfare office you fucking niggers

STOP CHECKING FOR PHONE YOU PRIVILEGED PIECE OF HORSESHIT

some of you guys seem allright, dont come to he will not divide us if you are in the Queens area.

:(

Pretty divisive 'movement' if you ask me.

I dont support Trump.

its mostly trailer trash at welfare offices!

hows your trailer park doing buddy?

Who here long coat?

>trailer trash
>not niggers

was fa on suicide watch when kanye did this?

youre on the internet you can actually look these things up and not be wrong you fucking moron holy shit

Lets show trump by vandalizing small business, making mean tweets, reblogging dr. who gifs, buying beyonce albums, and doing live streams.

HOW DA YA LIKE THAT TRUMP HUH?!!

Lil' fags can't even protest right. Superficial af, but tweet about themselves like they are some kond of national heroes.

Conservatives lose to Obama.: They spend the next eight years systematically retaking both houses of Congress and a massive number of state legislatures, decimating the democratic party and ultimately regaining the white house while the entire establishment apparatus, the media, and the world tried to stop them
Leftists lose to Trump: They sperg out and start committing random acts of vandalism and impotently protest in their own cities and neighborhoods before a riot cop bashes their skull in.

I'm a Hispanic educated anime lover

>better make a selfie of ymself showing how brave I am protetsting at risk of my life against a tyrant!

>liberals in 2017

does the event have security?
what if a bunch of trumpbros with maga hats join the project start yelling usa usa usa?
who are these people yelling? of all the things you could be doing, you autistically repeat a pre-fab slogan?

regurgitating pre-packaged lines fed to them by a rich Jew is the modus operandi of the average liberal today

>lets protest trump by taking pictures and video of ourselves

uhhhhhhhhh, its so millennial it hurts

>what if a bunch of trumpbros with maga hats join the project start yelling usa usa usa?
liberals beat the shit out of your boy spencer
you maga kids are wussies

>he thinks Richard "Rentboy" Spencer is an actual thought leader on the right
It's always funny seeing outsiders analyze our movement through a sanitized media filter.

Did everyone buy their maga hats so you can wear them ironically 20 years from now yet?

>movement
>neets on Veeky Forums talking about pepe the frog and praising kek
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
thats even more funny

hows sam hyde and one dollar extreme doing again?
youtube.com/watch?v=jcZmH_Z5o9k

>you maga kids are wussies
Well, looking at people at this "protetst" looks like all they can beat is Tyrone's dick.

>Identifying yourself with alt-right movement
>Thinking alt-right is a legitimate movement

lol

Pretty good I've heard. We got our guy in before anyone even knew who we were. Future's looking bright for nationalism.

How are you guys handling President Trump?

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/anti-donald-trump-protester-set-himself-on-fire-trump-international-hotel-washington-dc-president-a7534786.html

Not too good huh? (8 years LOL)

The alt right doesnt even exists off of the internet, most people on pol see richard spencer as control ed opposition, he used to fuck asian girl.

Anyways it doesnt matter cause trump won bitchessssssssssssssssssss
and all you left faggots can do is talk about how its totally like that part in harry potter where voldemort kills like the unicorn

> Future's looking bright for nationalism.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>I-ITS OK. THE ALT RIGHT DOESNT EXIST ANYWAY. TRUMP ISNT PRESIDENT. EVERYTHING IS FINE. I DON'T HAVE TO SET MYSELF ON FIRE

Can somebody please post link to this video where a guy with red maga hat interrupts a protest yelling fuck you?

Millions are getting deported and there's nothing you can do to stop it. I know borders are REALLY scary but the wall is going to be built and Jeff Sessions is going to be attorney general.

Tell me what you can do about ANY of this. Go ahead. I'll wait.

Im not denying your "movement" but most of the action happens online with the most of you actually doing fuck all and have no voice in the real world. Also note that your "movement" is vulnerable and prone to threats in the real life. Ie; Your cringeworthy and self-proclaimed leader Spencer who got suckerpunched by antifa faggots.

Have you been paying attion to the world?

Trump win in america
le pen in france
rodrigo duerte in the Philippines
wilders in the Netherlands
putin in russia
brexit and farrage in the uk

And where is the left?
Making tweets and losing power.
Globalism, neoliberlism, is dying, the world is changing.

Nationalism won, trump won

Well, honestly /pol/ made one man a motherfucking president of the most influential country after jews. And this by spawning memes and praising a frog picture.

Thread's theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=LTCCGHucS7s

Thats what I said; most of the actions happens via internet without a real voice in real life. Undoubtedly /pol/ has contributed to the whole Trump campaign but most of it happened via campaigning, lobbying and things decided above our heads. Praise kek.

I agree illegal people should be deported

the moment le trump fucks up the same rednecks that voted for him will have him dead in a week.
I hope this nationalism thing really pays off for u guys :)

>lost the popular vote by 3 million
>democrats shot themselves in the foot by not choosing bernie

the future is still clearly liberal cuck.

Are we entering into the most Veeky Forums decade since based Ronald was in the white house?

you realize trumps not gonna do most of he said on the campaign trail (as evidenced by everything hes done since) and everythings going to be largely the same right (big money in politics, israel, etc). the neolib/neocon future that we've been on the path to is still gonna be there

i hope you remember making this post so you can feel really dumb about it in a month

>popular vote
>50 states
Doesn't work like that friend, he won more popular votes than her.

Damn, I thought that's a shot from The Conformist.

We have a nationalist as president. I don't care if you don't want to give pepe memes credit. We got the results we wanted.

You're basically ignorant if you think our online presence had no effect. Campaigns would pay millions (and do) for that kind of influence.

Basically, you don't like the people behind it so you don't want to give them any legitimacy.

>N-NO YOUR STUPID MOVEMENT DIDNT DO ANY THING HILLARY ONLY PRETENDED TO ADDRESS YOU IN A SPEECH PEOPLE WOULD HAVE CALLED OUT MEDIA BIAS AND DUG THROUGH PODESTAS EMAILS FINDING HILLARY'S "PAY FOR PLAY" AND "PUBLIC AND PRIVATE POSITION" STATEMENTS ANYWAY SHUT UP I HATE YOU

thats u

>You're basically ignorant if you think our online presence had no effect. Campaigns would pay millions (and do) for that kind of influence.
thats great now continue and force him to make the right decisions and fix healthcare

HAIL VICTORY
>as evidenced by everything hes done since

my nigga he got inaugurated yesterday. I know blackpilling feels good but you have to resist. it's masturbatory.

Yeah you dont need to twist my words like that; I never voiced support for Hillary or showed disdain for Trump, I am not American so it does not affect me directly. It is just the fact that the alt-right is not a legitimate party and is not recognized by the more traditional parties. The reason I dont like the people behind it, is because they are mostly low life losers who seek someone to blame for their wrongdoing and actions.

trump won because the dnc are comprised of braindead neolib mongoloids and got behind literally the only candidate who could have lost to trump

the next four years, or whenever you collectively get over the honeymoon phase of having a meme president, is really gonna be the peak for you guys

i'll never understand why /pol/ likes to blame poc and women for taking "jobs" when they can easily go into trade school and make $$$ from plumbing and such. the "SJWS' don't go near that field

>muh popular vote

Yeah, keep getting that popular vote.

The republicans will win the electoral vote and the presidency because they arent morons

yo i know being an idiot is, like, your favorite past time and an important part of your personal brand, but youd have to be a tremendous fucking moron if you think trumps populism wouldve beaten bernies

tho i use the term populism very loosely because if trump was actually a populist candidate people would have shown up to his inauguration

Can some brave user go there and shoot them up, you know metaphorically speaking.

that asian bitch in the front is really fucking annoying

you think the people who would attend something like this have jobs?

trump has been a household name since the 80's and literally took on the world and killed both the bush and clinton dynasties

Trump represents middle america, the rural areas.

The republicans control both houses and the presidency.
Trump is going to pick the supreme court.

Guess what, clinton won the popular vote against obama too in the 2008 primary

IT MEANS NOTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

>5 peoply repeating one phrase
>Half of them went there just to make picture with Shia
Top kek.

They are looking for an easy scapegoat. Point in case because the /pol/tard stopped replying to me.

muh popular vote

Can somebody just go there and bash the camera out? Shit's fucking embaracing and I'm not American myself (slav).

>literally have fashion for a hobby, a hobby that only rich people enjoy and relies on third world slave labor
>is a leftist

>like, your favorite past time
>past time
>past

>calling the other guy an idiot

>Keeps winning more votes and losing on technicalities.

I mean I hate her and think she's pure evil, but damn, she must be bitter

why do you keep bringing up the popular vote? hilary lost because she was shitty a candidate and the establishment that backed her failed to see beyond their own asses. and its precisely the same reason trump won too: because the dnc are fucking idiots

really wanna know how you think trump is gonna be a friend of the rural working class, because hes not bringing back manufacturing and hes already filled his cabinet with establishment politicians and corporate executives

wow nice own dude

>Identifies with rightwing
>Literally is an internet activist and probably never voiced his opinion in real life or dared to join a real rightwing party or movement.

please commit suicide

>Identifies with the right wing
>Sympathizes with Bane

Damn idpol is powerful

You're only seeing one side of it. The RNC really dragged it's feet helping Trump and most big names were afraid to endorse him without qualification.

The only thing the DNC really fucked up with was sabotaging Bernie. They still went all out for their candidate. The media and establishment still went all out for her too. Don't understate the hurdles Trump cleared against everyone's expectations.

this fascinates me
fashion is really one of the only arts that could be called conservative and yet the (((left))) tries to sink their claws into it
baffling

Unlike you who bravely parrots party dogma for pats on the back from the establishment.

That is where you are wrong. I come from an actual right wing family. My grandfather helped form the right party in our country and my father is still an active boardmember. I got to experience what the real values of the right are, unlike you, who found out about it through the internet. Which is also your only platform where you can voice your opinion without being afraid of repercussions.

this so hard
obviously hillary was shit but you're kidding yourself if you don't think the DNC took every possible opportunity they could get to help present her as least awful as they could have
the establishement neocon fucks in the GOP were actively trying to hold trump back, bush sr. voted for clinton for fucks sake

>eurostink trying to talk down about how right the american right is
even our left wing is right wing GOD BLESS

Oh so you just wanted me to know how hardcore you are. Cool. Unfortunately for most people, having right wing opinions means social ostracization and weakened job security. I'm glad you're cool though.

> Unfortunately for most people, having right wing opinions means social ostracization and weakened job security.
are you fucking kidding me? you have no issue getting blue collar jobs. which pays more or just as much as college degrees.

stop lying faggot

but then youre underestimating just how much hillary fucked up her campaign. it was the same hubris and elitism that drove people towards trump that undid her, namely by ignoring the midwest in lieu of jerking off to metrics and propping up celebrities

>YOU ONLY LIMIT YOUR JOB POOL BY 60% THERE ARE OBVIOUSLY NO CONSEQUENCES

They're not "trying to stop evil." They're literally just screaming at a camera. This is nothing but completely masturbatory.