Beard general

Got a short trimmed (because of work) beard for 3 years. Now I'm finally letting it grow and trying to keep it groomed during that.

>tips on making it professional, opinions and trimming / grooming discussion (there's always a hair thread. Why not beards?

sounds like you're on the wrong board friend, take your garbage beard to reddit

Pro tip: Beards are for ugly people

wrong board

Veeky Forums is only full of auschwitzed autistic americans who dress like kanye meets seinfeld

lmao try some testosterone boosters so you can grow a beard too:^)

I'm shaping my beard depending on where there is better grow. In the bottom of both my mouth ends grows none so i tweeze it out and on the upper parts of my beard i use a straight razor to get all the fluffy hairs out till it gets to the thick part of the beard. On the neck i make an oval trying to make my jawline stick more out and i finish off using a moisture creme and exfolfiate to prevent zits or redness from using the tweezers, pic related my beard

>how to look like a flamboyant and insecure homo, the regimen
Look, everyone can tell what you're doing, and it doesn't look good. Just let it all grow. Keep it as short as you need to, but don't ever shape it (other than a SLIGHT cleanup on the upper cheeks and jawline).
Like seriously, you have good enough facial hair growth (from what I can see in the pic) to grow a full beard without it looking stupid.
I'd nothing else, grow the mustache a little longer and keep everything else at stubble length.

Looks good.
Good length, not overly shaped, nice and natural and even.
I will say that based on my experience, it's actually easier to trim your beard with hair clippers rather than a heard trimmer, so maybe that will help make your life easier.

Nice opinion.

But the fact that i'v had countless of compliments and questions of grooming the beard says that it's just not true. Growing out a beard like that doesn't fit in with my hairstyle and just looks not groomed. I have a good jawline that i dont want to lose because of a longer beard

>growing it all over messes up your jawline
Buddy, if anything, it looks like you're compensating for a bad jawline now.
As I said, it can look really good, but that stupid bald patch looks idiotic and gay.
Just keep it short like it is, but don't force the shape.

Also,
>putting "Sage" in the name field
>i'v
>countless of

T.beardlet

>that post

I would beat the shit out of you if you were saying that to my face.

Ty for the input

Pfff
Kek

I don't think anybody here is old enough to grow a beard.

I'm 30 and got a couple pube-like hairs starting to sprout on my neck.

how Veeky Forums are moustaches?

w2c your eyes bby

As Veeky Forums as they were in the last thread you made to ask that specific question with that specific picture.
(Very effay [especially big stache/stubble combo], but just don't keep doing that, ok?)

my sperm xD
I need lots of opinions to decide what to do with it.
Still leaning towards letting it grow to see how it looks thicker but we'll see, if enough people say it sucks dick then I'll shave.

this is not this guy. wish he was real :.(

You're talking to him though. Timestamp from half a week earlier.

MIKE SHINODA IS THAT YOU ?

You look like that guy on reddit who used Minoxidil for 3 months.

can i just have some more of his pics to look at? I just like the butterfly feeling he gives me. thank you.

Anyone can give me advice on what kind of beard style I should choose - never had one before but it seems to be growing well and I kinda want to experiment on my looks. Also heading to the barber shop to get my hair cut. Any suggestions?

sufjan is that you

fat

ok

me back when i was big :o

шac
yay. do you have moar of his eyes?