Is arabic handwriting effay?

is arabic handwriting effay?

If youre arabic

our letters look rather plain though.

nice handwriting is aesthetic in any language.
The letters themselves don't add anything.

English is gorgeous, fuck off

Arabic is pretty though

arabic handwriting is masterrace tier
if you dont agree then im 90% sure you're probably some "anti isis, everything arab = towelhead isis sandniggers" cuck whose opinion doesnt matter anyway.
next would probably be hebrew, probably followed by russian.
everything else in "who cares order" after them.

what about inuit?

>everything arab = towelhead isis sandniggers
literally the truth though

>being anti-arab is the same as being a cuck

mate, I think you've got it the other way round

Can't even draw pictures so they arrange their stupid scribbles in something that vaguely resembles a design. Hope Mohomo and his 9 year old wife doesn't get pissed off.

What?

Let me tell you one thing son, it might be tough for you but its important.
There is no, NO fucking place for sandniggers on this fucking board. Please go and fuck your Muhammad and Ayesha and never fucking come back you useless piece of shit.
Hang yourself.

arabs are one of the least Veeky Forums races, making their handwriting just as bad

Hindi is GOAT

is this kid effay

>You called me a sand-WHAT Veeky Forums? Care to say that again?

>hurr durr im the king of this board and my opinion matters for some reason and i love too call people 'son' like a shitty meme

Aksara Jawa a.k.a Javanese writing

kys neckbeard

This is Veeky Forums. That is Veeky Forums's kryptonite. You can't have objective discussion about that in here. No one's gonna see it objectively. Their judgements will be polluted by "le terrorists !" "Le dune coon !". Everyone's a conservative here, nothing can be objectively beautiful other than their own cultures.

This is a liberal and metrosexual board. There's no place for conservatives here. We celebrate everyone's culture here.

Hes obviously a retarded cuck

Fuck off you faggot go protest about trump you autistic special snowflake

Is reverse handwriting effay?

>huurrr I can't discuss anything objectively without making it political because I'm too big of a faggot to read things without getting emotional
Seriously fuck off. It's not a cool contrarian opinion, it's just tiring at this point. Your anti intellectualism doesn't make you a cool edgy radical, you just sound like trailer trash

I support trump, you nazi

>insinuates that people who don't care for arabic are bigoted racists
>tells people not to get so political when they respond to your verbal diarrhea
do you want to know how i know you have brain damage?

why can't u celebrate conservative culture? or racist culture? not very inclusive, are we?

have a cute elias for your trouble

NIGGER
get a hearing aid next time pls

>upvoted

>Downvoted

to me it is

It's not "not caring for Arabic", it's a dumb shitpost that contributes nothing, and doesn't provide any argument save for racist jokes already heard a thousand times

Mongolian is kinda great

Is there any handwriting more effay than Arabic? Maybe. But still it is very nice. Classic arabic is God tier.

Every culture is conservative. It's the act of enjoying all of those that isn't.

Sure thing cuck.

>REEEEEEE all arabic things = muslim!!
i hate islam, but i admire the arabic preislam culture.

Yes, but your image isn't.

Speaking as a Christian Arab, there is no pre Islamic Arabic culture according to Muslims. I think people should not be Muslim in this day and age but I still love the Muslim culture and art

>its a dumb shitpost that contributes nothing
>which I responded to
>im also super mad
>pic related

this

>not writing in runes
>not writing in aurubesh
>not making your own script

Ogham is the most Veeky Forums

This saying is actually pretty goat. Would work as a tattoo

Objective answer: no, it looks like diarrhea