History Draw Thread

ITT: We draw historical events and others try to guess what they are.

Napoleon's second exile

Napoleon at St. Helena too easy

Napoleon's second exile obviously
But what is this?

Napoleon's first exile.

1st one

Well, the picture literally explains it. I think it happened around... 1547?

made me kek

the shortest war

treaty of tortilla serious

Bingo

"understand it if a soldier who has crossed thousands of kilometres through blood and fire and death has fun with a woman or takes some trifle."

rorke's drift, redcoats v racist caricatures

Commies in berlinistan post glorious aryan leaders sashimi

>sage
>report
>hide

Truly a brilliant masterpiece. From the moment I saw the image of your post, I knew this would be a thread. In fact, during that split second, that one moment my sinapsis realized it was a picture of him, the French, the meme philosopher, the madman, Voltaire, it became readily apparent that this wouldn't be just another thread on the Kamakura shogunate. No, it wouldn't be just another thread on ancient Etruscan scripts. No, it wouldn't be another thread on WW1. It would be much better than that. It would be a thread on the so called glorified Holy Roman Empire. The artistic instrict that has brought you, the OP, to use a sole dot to conotate the term >HRE is brilliant, in that it brings harmony and, at the same time, humor to your post. It is an exquisite preposition that culiminates everything that is both a meme and historic, like in a Wenn's diagram. I am proud to live in the same age as you, and I will make sure to tell my sons and grandsons the tale of the anonymous user who, in an imageboard, make such an awesome masterpiece out of a thread on an anime imageboard. Congratulations, OP.

easy, how about a more difficult one

>
>
>
>

Secular corrupt german clusterfuck

guess

t. Heinrich, proud ''Roman''

Crossing the alps for roman poosay

Rise of communism and bolshevism post tsarist russia

t. faggot, proud homosexual

>Rise of communism and bolshevism post tsarist russia
Nope

USSR?

jfk

JFK assassination.

Actually a pretty accurate picture

Drawn on my phone

Most of these are pretty fucking easy?

obscure but important battle, bad artist. do your best

The Balfour Declaration

Anglo-Irish Treaty

hastings?

No
Think Middle Ages and non-Jewish

>redcoats

that was fast

nope, long before.

further back.

Clue.
Norse lost.
Second clue.
In era of Boru

I dunno, something about the Catholic Church? I honestly don't think you did a very good job with the picture.

battle of clontarf?

close! It was a battle which essentially allowed Clontarf to be a success.

Irish were heavily outnumbered. By thousands.

nope
close, the USSR was generally united

The Fourth Crusade
very happy merchants

did they or did they not wear red coast, yes or no

Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea

Battle of Tara

The battle of Tara wasn't long before hastings

hastings=1066ad
tara=980ad
??

Booth did harm to the South instead of good.

Lincoln was the only one with the will to reconstruct the South and unify the people. Instead we get Johnson, who bitched out over some people in bed sheets. Though not before he destroyed every institution in the south needed to ensure decades of prosperity. Dooming the southern states to almost a century over poverty and underdevelopment.

This one is super easy

Battle of Alessia?

you did good, well done

The big three meeting in crimea, Stalin, churchil and FDR

Catiline Conspiracy

Well, you could use the excess focus and energy that these easy riddles have left you with to never end a statement with a question mark ever again.

Bingo, i made it to easy

should be easy

>giving a shit about unimportant grammar in a informal place
if i get the point across, it doesnt matter

no one will get this

Justinina reconquers rome?

nope

Waterloo

Fuck, no idea. any clue?
I would say Rome conquers britian but the armor looks from way after it

you're getting closer.

Oh is it Romans attacking the picts ?

not romans

Cincinnatus

WARNING!!!!!! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning!
Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died.
Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death.
Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes u will have the best day of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you or im sorry

>Cincinnatus
No.

battle of cannae
was just about to post this lmao

Saxon conquest of Britannia

gallipoli

WHEN I WAS A YOUNG MAN I CARRIED MY PACK....

Correct to

The day Antony offered a crown to Caesar on Lupercalia

yes

angles and saxons coming to Britain

yep

Nice job user

Crowning of Napoleon.

correct

it is a monarchy at this point and does not have the whole of korea

possibly easy

Mongolian attempts at invading Japan?

Mongol invasion of Japan