What's this guys name?

What's this guys name?

I'm trying to find a close up pic of a hairstyle he had that looks like a relaxed Mohawk.

knock brother

mister cool aka spooky bone bag

Notch, he's a game designer

Why must you be like this Veeky Forums.

Gebeinbeutel

That's ATWA, he's an [s4s] shitposter

>not knowing the one and only oioi

This is trunks, infamous Veeky Forums tripfag

Truth is, only the insane are competing for resources. True folk don't need no petrol, no plastic, no electron. Psychopaths in silk ties, politicians and industrialists with computer chip hearts and minds. There is enough EARTH for ALL, if only we were to abide by contractual obligation comes with feeding off her, our mother. Nothing wrong with natural people dying natural causes, pesky peddlers of medicine and cancer alike might disagree. Let them taste the whip. How beautiful your girl must be one the coat of paint on her face cracks. Simulated lighting, plastic skin atop organic matter, skintight on-smeared burka in different flesh tones, all pores must be clogged says the state minister of bodily cavities and the internal, no skin may be shown, all hairs must be plucked, all claws be clipped. Atrophied face unable to smile, unable to run, shoes on sticks, anklebreakers, throw away all your jewelry! pierced ears like cow in captivity, necklace demands application of dog leash, bracelets and handcuffs but one chain removed from the other. "All that women is good fo' is shoppin' and fuggin'" is what your attire is telling yet behind the cold dead fish indifference of your eyes I see a spark, desperately waiting to become the flame and devour the prison you set for yourself, baby. Catch my drift? No pacifists around, we are the roaches, the birds, the bees. Hiding in-between the rooms of your house, your workplace, the factory, the sewer system, ready to annihilate all that oppose our mother. Truth is, it is the human genome itself that speaks through us, you just missed your calling through parenting under false pretenses. We do not compete for resources. We compete in their favour. That is Air, Trees, Water, Animals. Got wood? Fire a-growing in the underground setting aflame minds and cleansing the earth of all that oppress, torture, extort, enslave, assimilate, enrich themselves, brainwash others, compute, drive, market, sell, butcher, cement, shave..

knochensack

w2c everything?

jacket is homemade
pants are probably Julius
boots are Y-3 Warriors that are near impossible to find these days
good luck

Thanks. Any idea on tee?

cooltop

it's probably just an undershirt or tank top
possibly ribbed
hard to tell

Has anybody actually ever asked him what does he do for living?

he works in a tech field and I'm pretty sure he makes a point of not talking about it

which is fine because why does it matter

Because personally I can't think of a job field where you could dress like this. Besides some artsy or fashion-related jobs.

to be fair most of the pics he posts online are intentionally a bit over the top since tailoring and styling are a hobby/side project for him

his day to day fits that he occasionally posts are more toned down and would, although unique, be acceptable to wear anywhere with no dress code

he may also be a bit like me in that he dresses more traditionally for work and wears crazier stuff outside of work

i know his real name and home adress, even checked it out in google street view

creepy

who cares

his tumblr is herrurst

When the fuck did Wader posting become a thing?