How do I pick up tumblr-esque girls? I've never asked a girl out before and I don't really know how to talk to people

How do I pick up tumblr-esque girls? I've never asked a girl out before and I don't really know how to talk to people

Lesbian movies in the theater
Local city college
Slam poetry nights
Graveyards (they're there for the photo ops)
Urban Outfitters
Thrift stores

you don't pick up tumblr girls dumbass. they usually date people who can't stand them or some guy whos more pretentious than them.

They can smell how desperate you are from mile away.

Thanks for the locations at least I know where they are, now how do I enter a partially mutual benefitting partnership with them?

>Tumblr girls

If you have a penis make up a gender, if you have a vagina just go to a city college and find any girl who looks like she browses tumblr and she'll be willing to try

Can I pick heterosexual as my gender or I guess pansexual could work

wear a choker

>Be attractive
>Be tall (at least 6'0" helps
>Prominent jaw
>Nice eyes
>Huge wang
>Deep Voice
>Straight but admit it when you find a man attractive
>Like gay media like AHS, Melanie Martinez, Lady Gaga, Supernatural, Homestuck, etc

easy

Concerts of gay bands like Cigarettes After Sex. I swear, I haven't ever seen this many tumblrinas at one place

Do I have to be white? I feel like I do

no

Carry around a diaper bag.

All of the above are by highschoolers, neckbeards or balding 19-something twinks with no experience whatsoever.

As someone who has actually dated and fucked plenty of them, there's only one rule: be Chad.
They don't actually believe in nothing, so your political views are absolutely irrelevant. They just play a role and they care about looking / sounding more open minded than their female peers.

They want, like any other girl on this planet, a tall, fit Chad. That's about it.

I need to know this too ;_;.

I usually wear basic t-shirts or printed shirts with black or light wash blue jeans, with adidas, converse or vans sneakers.

But I'm not manly at all an neither is my voice.

But now that I think of it I'm kind of feminine and delicate and they probably like this kind of mix between man and woman.

I'm 5'11 but a bit overweight with nice face, a decent wang, straight and I like crystal castles. I'm latino tho.

Do I stand a chance

>All of the above are by highschoolers, neckbeards or balding 19-something twinks with no experience whatsoever
>believes in the /r9k/ chad meme
you must be 18+ to post here

>not manly
>latino

lmao. go for the fat trashy spics instead.

actually, nevermind. even those want a man

My ex is one of those

I'm gay, but I turn down tumblr girls in real life on a basically daily basis.
>Remain politically silent if your views don't align with them, or be able to make jokes without revealing right wing ideas you adhere to.
>Music to like: Halsey, Melanie Martinez, Twenty One Pilots, Florence and the Machine, the Weeknd, Chainsmokers, Some older stuff like Talking Heads and classic shit like Nirvana they all love or pretend to love
>Aesthetic should be pretty chill or cute. Tumblr girls will fuck feminine dudes. I'm 5'6 fag drowning in tumblr pussy
>Starbucks, and get faggy shit too. Get a strawberry cream frappe and say how lit the pinkness of it is
>You don't have problems in your life, but they have soooo many and its so sad they have to deal with them, but they are so strong for doing so
>Art, be able to sketch shit if nothing else. A good sketch of some stupid tumblr memes will get your dick sucked
>Dying your hair neon colors is acceptable if you do it right

I recommend you go to a concert for twenty one pilots or something and learn the lyrics so you can sing with them, only type of girl that would jump on it for that if tumblr girls

>Homestuck
Is it 2012
and are you over the age of 15?

dress like a ASOS or Represent model. I do and get that stinky tumblr puss all the timr. also helps to be tall and good looking white guy

>white guy

hey, if you're black or east asian that might be a selling point so they can prove they're sufficiently liberal and open minded

>girl

Lmao why do people keep saying that??

nah
tumblr chicks don't mess with those guys. its all talk to get back at their white bfs who dumped them

seen more white guys with tumblr black chicks

That's clearly a tranny senpai
If it's not you like girls who look like drag queens, you're probably a faggot either way lmao

It's not though...

They love asian men, but you gotta be some kpop fag. Blacks need to fit the non-threatening social justice character, but regardless non-whites are just getting back at daddy to them which is basically their whole life.
t. this guy

Now I understand

Dude all these girls are the same shit over and over again, I don't really think it's worth it to get involved with one of them, I got involved with 2 and both situations have been full of mental illnesses and shallowness everywhere.

Now if you just want to fuck one of them i'd say do it they make my dick hard af

It's actually reassuring that I'm now old enough to be completely bewildered by the behavior/style of people 5-10 years younger than me. It means nature is taking its course.

I'm just trying to contemplate how on earth this could even be considered remotely attractive and coming up blank.

I am judging you, but I'm also not. This is just how it happens I guess.

it depends on how much upper-body strength you have. but one safe bet is the fireman carry, with their anterior torso across your shoulders and one of their legs and arms hanging around each side of your neck.

even if you're a skinny, weak, numale cuck, you should be able to pick up somebody using the fireman carry.

>how do I enter a partially mutual benefitting partnership with them?
Draw up a contract with favorable terms and ask them to sign it.

How to get Tumblr girls???? I had my hair ash blond with my pixie hair and I wore my tech ninja fit and they were already giggling and smiling at me and approached me the only thing to do was talk back to one or interact in a way but I don't like Tumblr girls cuz they would hurt my feelings

>he hasn't realised the /r9k/ chad memes are actually true
you must be 18+ to post here

out of curiosity, what exactly do you find unappealing about her? the only sort of fringe aspects of this look are the hair color, piercing and orange eyelids. in terms of balanced facial features she's pretty conventionally attractive.

These look normal.

But what's the male equivalent of this?

A faggot.

see

i get mad tumblr vag from being a feminine fuck who wears cool clothes and has a septum piercing. i fucked a girl after she put makeup on me last night. dont fucking @ me

I used to get randomly approached by a lot of alty girls on social media. The weird thing is that they were all really into the occult and pagan type shit. I had no idea why for the longest time and I thought that they might have known each other, some ended up being stalkers and some ended up being good for casual sex. I realised a while ago that my full name is (completely accidentally) the same as one of the central things (could be a god, holiday, type of magic but I'm not gunna specifiy) for the kind of neo-pagan, wiccan community. I've definitely fucked a lot of girls who thought they knew me in past lives, but I've also attracted the odd violent stalker.

I'm a sucker for dsl's

that is actually really really funny

Is your name Walpurgisnacht Jones?