What do you think of wearing the same outfit everyday? Multiple items of the same stuff, but still the same look

What do you think of wearing the same outfit everyday? Multiple items of the same stuff, but still the same look

It not that good, even worse if it's some luxury or high fashion stuff because it makes you looks o poor you can saved 10 years to buy an outfit.
Effay uniform is a must for a job though. I dress like Raf every day and even my boss admires it.

depends on your confidence. Unless its a date or party. I dress the same shit everyday

same shit but to what degree? literally the same color and items everyday?

>tfw only one good pair of black jeans and blue jeans
>wear the black jeans 90% of the time

I like it. Makes my wardrobe and options less chaotic. Only the special occasion stuff is more luxurious. The everyday is practical and durable but not cheap.

Pretty much the same.

>literally the same color and items everyday?
yeah tho sometimes I change shirt colors.

how do people react?

This is some explosive autism right here, apologies in advance.

I have mental issues with making decisions, it really stresses me out to make small choices like what clothes to wear or what to order at a restaurant.

My entire wardrobe is as follows:

Tops:
-10 white buttondown shirts (lightweight oxford cloth, hidden buttondown collar)
-10 black merino T-shirts

Layers:
-4 monochrome merino wool crewneck sweaters (two are a thick warm knit and two are thin and breathable)
-black nylon bomber jacket (water and windproof, with thick sweater underneath is warm enough for the winter)
-black wool overcoat (more formal outerwear when needed.)

Bottoms:
-2 pairs of black skinny jeans
-2 pairs of slim tapered grey wool trousers (flat front, no leg creases, no break)
-2 pairs of black Outlier shorts

Shoes:
-running shoes I wear for exercising only
-white leather low top sneakers
-black slim chelsea boots, I wear these with my suit as well
-white canvas low tops I wear without socks as a summer beater shoe instead of sandals, I buy fresh ones every year

Accessories:
-2 black leather slim belts
-10 pairs merino wool underwear
-5 pairs merino wool long underwear
-10 pairs merino wool crew socks
-10 pairs merino wool lowcut socks
-grey melange merino wool watchcap
-grey melange merino wool scarf
-black lambskin gloves
-black sunglasses (lightweight wayfarer frame, lightly tinted grey lenses)

Tailoring:
-2 piece charcoal suit

Everything here is slim fitting, and a lot of it is made to measure (I am tall and thin with long limbs). The only things that dictate what I wear are how formally I need to be dressed and the temperature.

Feel free to ask me questions if you would like.

I'm having the hardest time deciding if this is cool or autistic

>-10 black merino T-shirts
as in, wool? what brand/model?

Yep. Outlier are my favourites. They are 90 dollars a pop if you buy 3 at once, 100 if you buy once.

Once you've tried it, you will never want to wear anything else for your next to skin garments.

I think I have you beat in minimalism, though my color palette is larger due to variety in pants, there's still no decision making involved though

>5 white oxfords
>12 white undershirts

>1 pair brown chino
>1 pair olive green chino
>2 pair khaki chino

>2 navy wool crewneck sweaters
>1 navy knit sweater
>1 navy parka

>1 pair brown leather derby shoes
>1 pair brown leather boots

>1 brown belt
>10 value pack boxer briefs (this needs an upgrade)
>8 pairs grey dress socks
>4 pairs grey wool socks
>cheap grey knit gloves from Target

"dress" wardrobe
>1 pair black chinos
>1 pair black derby shoes
>1 black tie
>1 black belt
>1 black wool sweater

I like it. Earth tones don't really suit me (black hair, sharp features). But I could see it working on someone else.

I don't see any warm weather clothes here, or any clothes that would be suitable for exercise though. What do you do in that case?

You're also missing formalwear. I'd recommend picking up a charcoal suit.

PS: Why undershirts? do you sweat a lot?

i don't exercise outside of pushups in the morning and walking to/from work

undershirt was the wrong term to use. they're t-shirts, I just primarily wear them under my oxford shirts when out. i'll go t-shirt only if it's too hot out.

suit will be purchased once i need one, at the moment it would just be a waste to have around.

I'm thinking of doing this
Do people comment on this in your life?

Most people don't care or even notice desu. If they do, they're not really going to comment on it unless you're in highschool or something.

Fashion endgame
If you can be content with just single outfit and you know yourself that well and feel comfortable I am jelly as fuck.

very nice, i dont have enough money for a tailor so ill go with comfycore

Not really, I think some people might think it's odd, but wouldn't say it to my face. I have a photo of my clothes rack on my phone that I show people if they're interested and they usually react positively to that.

Just remember to give yourself enough time to get the suit tailored as well before the event that needs it, I'll fitting suits are trumpcore

Please post your rack

>have indigo raws from naked and famous and black Levi's 510s with elastic.
>always wear the fucking 510s
In my defense 510s are impossible to find in my area.

none of my close friends care because they know I'm all about making my life simple.
one girl I dated from tinder made a passive aggressive comment about wearing the same shit. but after she came to my house she understood I had other variety. Didn't date her further because she was an asshole

Boring, mix it up every other week or so

I like the rise of 510s