Veeky Forums jobs

Can I get a tier listing/ranking?

just do what you want to do, OP

gayyyyyyyyyyyyy gayyyyyyyyyyyyyy gayyyyyyyyyyyyy gayyyyyyyyy gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy gayyyyyyyyyyy

I do, but I'm just curios.

Veeky Forums jobs do not require manual labour unless that labour could be mistaken for sport or art, e.g. piano teaching or ski instruction

The rest are solitary office jobs like being an architect, or artisanal jobs like running a vineyard. Hectic jobs are not Veeky Forums.

Then there are jobs that are directly Veeky Forums like interior decoration, but doing that to be Veeky Forums is like a snake eating its own tail

I do processing engeneering / logisitcs management at a Helmut Lang warehouse. So close to Veeky Forums but at the same time so far away...
Plan to do evening school at fashion management though.

So I guess barista isvt in the mix at all

wrong being a simple laborer is perhaps one of the most Veeky Forums things one could do

Bartenders do well with girls, so there must be some charisma to it.
Baristas are too workaday by comparison, even though they technically have the same job.

Actually, now that I think of it, people tend not to cluster around the bar in American style cafes. The barista doesn't have the symbolic pride of place, he's more like a cook in a back kitchen. This sort of thing decides who gets to have sex, unfortunately.

ITT: ppl trying to justify being failures by saying it's effay

God Tier:
CEO
Fashion Designer
Model
Arthouse Film Director
Actor
Architect
Author
Composer
Art Dealer

High Tier:
Professor of any artform
Techno Producer
Travel Writer
Singer
Dancer
Graphic Designer
Classically Trained Musician
Doctor
Chef
Unemployed (Trust Fund)

Acceptable Tier:
Teacher
STEM Professor
Politician
Nurse
Heroin Dealer
Label Manager
Finance
Math
Physics
Chemistry
Small Business Owner

Bad Tier:
Retail
Unsuccessful Artist
Trades
Manual Labor
Housewife/husband
Military
Uber Driver
Rock Musician
Unemployed (No Trust Fund)

Fedora Tier:
Engineering
CompSci
IT
Barista

Confirmed for never having worked with architects

Town Planner here, they're various shades of middle-age

Some are pretty chill though

>Rock Musician
>Classically Trained Musician
confirmed for not knowing shit about music

How about A&R at a label, studio musician, band manager, artist PR worker, audio engineers (front of house or monitor engineer)?

Fuckin plebeian

>Fedora tier:
>IT

I want to be a gunfighter.

Archaeology major here. Kinda crosses over into art history. Like 4:1 women

What's wrong with cushy technical office jobs? They tend to have no dress code as well.

t. software engineer

Nothing, they're just not effay because 99% of people wear generic office casual in nicer places or cargo shorts and a graphic tee in others.

There's a guy in my office who wears full rick everyday. He's not an engineer though he's in creative

That's one of the merits of high paying but not effay jobs: You can afford to live an effay lifestyle after hours

>creative
>full Rick
Pick one.

I want to be a cowboy.

Thanks for the comprehensive list
Bump for mo rts pls.

>Fashion designer
>Model
>Being unemployed and doing odd jobs for money
>Artist
>Musician
>Organized crime

what's a Veeky Forums job i can get with a philosophy-focused math degree and a shit work ethic

Pls be homosex somewhere else
Why is option three Veeky Forums?

Lighthouse Keeper

I shouldn't have to tell you

a noose tester

How Veeky Forums is a driving instructor?
I get to talk with teenagers as much as I want for my job basically, surely they must know the latest trends and Veeky Forums shit right?

Only if you try to fuck them.

Damn, I don't want to go to prison man, my state has an age of consent of 18 unfortunately.

I'm a sushi chef. It's kinda Veeky Forums because knowing the whole craft and everything but at the end of the day it's just another job

How would anyone find out? ;)

Unless you work in fashion, working isn't Veeky Forums.

Wanted to be a detective after I saw rush hour