D02 quality

bought a pair of D02s on Grailed and holy shit it's been a month and ive gotten several snagged threads on them. is this common for D02s or are these jeans fake a fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/BoEtU
imgur.com/a/BoEtU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

U got scammed, OP

Post pics

m.imgur.com/a/BoEtU

Very fake

Those are fake, the chain is supposed to droop.

I think these are fake because the belt loops on the real ones do not loop over back on to themselves where they're sewn

The chain does droop, its just that they were laying flat. Aside from that do you still think they're fake?

idk looks legit to me, the tags are flawless

you should ask a facebook group

bump, please legit check

bump please legit check imgur.com/a/BoEtU

Look real to me.

The inner tag looks a bit different on my SLP jeans.

can u post pics user? i believe mine are from SS16 or AW16 not too sure but I think the tags from 2016 are different from the earlier years.

looks legit to me. and when you buy slp you're paying 90% for the name and not the quality.

Mine are from 2016 too.

I do think yours are genuine though. Just the tag is slightly different.

If you're 36 waist you should NOT be wearing skinny jeans friendo :(

They're slim. Learn what the codes mean newfriend.

Ok mine are from 2015. What about you? Have you ever gotten snagged threads on them?

I mean, I dont wear SLP but why does it say D01Q on the first tag at the bottom if those are D02 pants? Might not be related but that seems weird to me. If the name of the model is D02, why the hell would it say D01 on the tag?

Then again, it says D20 on this guys jeans for some reason as well . So probably not related.

no one should be wearing this shite in the first place desu but the fact that you're massively overweight is just the icing on the cake. give up.

Not yet. I've only had them a couple of months and worn them 5-6 times.

>34 waist
why even bother trying to be Veeky Forums when you're a fat fuck?

i got them a size up or two so they can fit me baggy, but nice try Veeky Forumsggot

>gemacht in Japan
That's Google translator tier

somebody's sensitive :^)

You know you could have spent that $500 getting help losing weight and looked much better in all of your clothing

I paid $260 for them new/tried on. Another good try, Veeky Forumsggot. ;)

There's no need to get upset user, it's just that looking like an overstuffed sausage looks equally bad in designer clothing :3

stop being a fag

D02 is like their skinniest cut.

>stay saucy fatty

i'm size 34 but i'm 6 foot 4 inches. am i fat?

probably.

Yeah, or you have girly hips. I'm 194cm (Slightly taller than 6'4") and I wear 31/32 waist, 37 inseam