Skinny Jeans

Where the fuck can I get skinny jeans that aren't leggings and aren't dad jeans? I used to rock the skinny jeans from H&M but I started lifting and now they look like leggings and people think I'm gay. But then the skinny jeans I bought from Express look like fucking dad jeans on me. I can't win here.

check out american eagle, their jeans stretch a lot and tend to look better on more muscular legs

if not that i would just go with slim jeans

I'll check them out. I can't go with slim jeans. They remind me too much of my days as a wigger.

skinny jeans are for skinny people

the problem isn't the jeans the problem is your thunder thighs

skinny jeans are for skinny people not meatheads

I have two pairs of j crew stretch jeans in the 484 fit and they flex pretty well. If you want them to fit a bit looser they have another fit that's slim and not super skinny. If you did gain any considerable muscle mass though then most any skinny jeans are going to look a bit weird on you

They aren't even big. I don't want big legs. just a nice upper body with proportionate legs. Literally everything fits me well except my skinny jeans.
I'll check these out too.

skinny jeans are shite, you probably dress like shite. just get some mallshit stretchy denim and be done with it.

Banana Republic travelers jeans

I have huge legs from squats and rowing. BR travelers fit well, stretch, and aren't skin tight.

I've tried dozens of brands. Save yourself the trouble and go try some on.

Get normal dad jeans and get them tailored?

Abercrombie and Fitch, I moved on from that brand after I stopped being seventeen but it's the only place I buy skinny jeans.

bershka

What the fuck are you on about? Get slim tapered jeans that actually fit.

>isnt skinny
>wearing skinny jeans
>wondering why they dont fit

:thinking:

cunt skinny jeans are for skinny people

>skinny jeans are for skinny people
are bootcut jeans for bootcut people? fuck outta here

>he doesn't wear relaxed fit to be chill af

you're not on twitch m8

Would Levi 511's help?

>wear slim fit
>lose 30 pounds

Sure if he has a penis that's under 2 inches. Terrible low rise garbage.

Same problem, but got a very slim waist so I just wait for sales in H&M where I pick up some dad jeans and got them tailored. 20 eur for everything together.

stop deflecting and just admit that youre too fat to wear skinny jeans, OP

so you're a show'er, not a grower, eh?

You can try Levi 510's. For me they seem to have a higher rise that my 511's

naked and famous?

this
/thread

Just get slim/ tapered

what are some similar fit jeans to levis 510?
not a lot more expensive though pls