You're chillin on the beach with your bae and these guys start chatting about spaghetti with her

You're chillin on the beach with your bae and these guys start chatting about spaghetti with her
What do you do?

I love spaghetti, do you guys know where a good Italian place is around here?

Challenge them to a spaghetti throw-down.

>2016+1
>Eating carbs

This, I usually use Hyperion Spaghetti Slam and they just fuck right off, since they don't have enough SP to counter.

she's not allowed to talk to people without my permission, especially men.

join in and talk about some of that good red stuff

can i be your gf pls?

*****whip out pen nis****
Say
"This spegetty-o daddy-O"
And stare loving isn't their eyes

Commence foursome

Profit

I'd let Marchisio fuck my girlfriend (and my boypucci) anytime tbqh

what I would actually do?

grab them by their throats and smash their face in with my fists

actually happened once that someone was trying to flirt with my girlfriend in front of me, few seconds and he was laying on the ground unconscious lol

invite them for a friendly gangbang

found your photo

> those tiny legs are supposed to intimidate anyone

haha yeah sure, you can think I am lying but I swear on anything you want that I actually won't let anybody to fuck with me in real life

not gonna bother replying anymore

you forgot "pssshh...nothing personnell...kid..."

oh shit u got him

lol I am not gonna rage guys, I have dealt with so many faggots trying to troll me online

what keeps me calm is knowing that you wouldn't say it to my face

remind them that fettuccine is superior

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Well i wouldn't know what to do because no matter how i make them stop, she won't stop thinking about those guys and better guys better endowed guys out there. That's why i lost interest in pursuing women

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA GUY ON THE LEFT, YEAH I AM DOING A BROSPLIT

honestly both of them have shitty bodies, but I'd be ashamed of going around naked if I'd be the guy on the left
At least they have decent manly faces.

how's that bdd treating you

Lefts body is quite bad to be fair senpai. It looks like he had a shitton of leftover skin and streched it behind his back.

Nothing because this shitheads have awful physique.

Their spaghetti pales in comparison to mi mums' gluten free vegan pasghetti.

this + probably flirt bc bi

>boypucci
this kills the sides.

>he's not a game rooster with a gun

invite them back to my hotel room to spitroast my qtgf while i jerk off

after they're all done, go down the hall to the vending machines and get everyone some vitamin waters

come back and deliver the refreshments and then lick the cum out of my girl's asshole

cuddle with my freshly fucked bitch and order room service after they leave

fuggin hell dude lol

hey faggot want to legit fight?

oh wait youre not going to reply like the fuccboi you truly are

I don't need to I have already won

what the fuck is wrong with the guy on the left?why does he have no ab definition whatsoever?

Spaghetti falls out of all our pockets, triggering an apology orgy (apolorgy) because we're in Canada.

holy shit that was savage dude

I fight the dude on right and my gf beats the shit out of the pudgy guy on left.

>physical threats over internet
>why

It's usually followed by exchanging addresses and setting up a meeting in real life to fight.

groovy

Right on, righteous!

If Ihave a GF, it's definitly not because of my body (or maybe she likes auschwitz-tier guys), so I talk with them.
Bee urself bro, worked for me :^))

I don't think my gf and I would ever go to the beach desu

would probably just tell them to fuck off though

DIE NOSFERATU SCUM!

Those two are probably masc4masc anyway