New tattoo general

>ANY YEAR, ANY CENTURY, ANY MILLENNIUM.
>MUTILATING ONE'S BODY.

i'm quite drunk but would like advice/inspo/criticisms/people ripping me apart because fuck it

quite pretty. i like when guys have something like a flower

thank you bud. my father is a plant biologist so i grew up with plants/flowers

I like all of them.

Personally I think it's way more interesting to have a bunch of small random tattoos than one big sleeve of bullshit all smashed together (of course sleeves can be quite aesthetic as well) But anyway you have a nice smattering of stuff there. Keep it up.

Pic related is just some inspo

Was thinking of getting something similar to the flowers around the skull, just one though. Would it look awkward considering it would be my only tattoo? Also any other small tattoo ideas?

thinking about this over my heart
good or bad idea
i've also been thinking an american traditional nautical compass over my heart
good or bad idea

The symbolism and style is hyper generic with a touch of edge. I'd shy away from any blatantly obvious statements such as daggers or compasses over your heart. Try to think of something that isn't so explicit. Maybe try designing something yourself? If you don't really care about what people think then do what you want because I'm probably overstating things. It's just my opinion people are far too willing to get cheesy tattoos.

Could be cool

If you plan on doing something skull related. I'd suggest looking at Mike Magnolia's art (the creator of hellboy, if you're not familliar, you could sift through his stuff and find a lot of inspo for nice little tattoos.

pic related is my take on some skulls and flowers. Nothing fancy. This is the kind of roudy fun I get up to on a saturday night.

Want to get this on my forearm
Yes or no?

I don't like that it's square.. Generally not my style, but it is a very cool illustration

88/10

How does it feel to be a neonazi cunt?

Looks like tacky shit drawn by your kid sister.

im thinking in getting it without the square so it can fit better

fuck off faggot

feels fucking good cunt, what of it

kill yourself you fucking idiot

the tribal of the 2016 style

depends if you can pull it off, could b good

>he does not mutilate his body
don't you have some abrahamic sky guy to bow to?

if other neonazis found out you browse gay twink tiberian shitposting board, ull be dead in few seconds
being neonazi is fa, but when they dress by themselves, not by fa

thanks matey. i'm still in the beginning stage but hope to be covering up my body sometime soon

no sister only brother

le video game character core

>thank you bud. my father is a plant biologist so i grew up with plants/flowers

He's not a bud, you flower-fucker.

Where to find more? Artist?

love all of them except the pokemon gender symbols and the rose + stem
the rest look v dope just get a black band and cover up that tumblr embarrassment on your left bicep

lmao you look like such a pussy

Shintaro Kago, he has a lot of good/weird stuff

This style is the tribal tattoo of our generation

Really? What in your opinion isn't the "tribal" of our gen? I get that hipster shit is in these days but I'm positive the aesthetic is more pleasing and will be longer lasting than anything tribal. Simplicity will never go out of style.

I love it, but how would you get that on your forearm? It's a square

i know a girl who's got the same exact drawing on her thigh, looks pretty good as long as you don't mind people thinking you just stole the design from a picture on tumblr or something

maybe getting only the girl, without the square, im still thinking about it idk

nah, i really really like it, i dont care if people thinks its not original,
also, do you know how much did it cost her?

New tattoo

what call of duty weapon is that
its lit

14/88

Thanks senpai U real

Hope you were a sniper or that's really fucking cringey.

what

Sorry but it's not actually mine, it's Marc Goehring's. I would never be able to pull it off myself.

Actually is Boyd Rice's sign

fucking cringe

Can any of u guys help me find the drawing i am trying to resemble, i wanted it to be my first tattoo and lost the pic. It's something like pic related. I can't use Ms PAINT

I'm not the only one right?

He's cooler than you are probably

Holyfuck an hero you tranny.

heres mine just got it at Trumps inaugration
i love it XD >:3c

the body's pretty mutilated when you blow yourselves up

Could I get your contact info man? Love your style, was wondering if you could draw me something

?

Have a few, have a woman holding a rose to her face Instead of a gas mask on the other side but no picture on here.

That Bad Bones logo is kinda cringe

Thinking of getting "巧克力煙肉" on my ass
Which cheek tho? And what placement?

Dead centre. "力" over the sphincter.

>flower

That's as gay as it gets

>pokemon gender symbols

Those are alchemical/planetary symbols. The "female" is Venus/copper, the horned female symbol is Mercury/mercury, the circle with the dot in the center is the Sun/gold.

New tattoo. Just started scabbing. Hopefully i don't have hep c

Shading. How long will it scab for? Will it fade like ass in 5 years?

am i the only one who thought of capital steez?

could I get a closeup of the text on your left arm looks gud :]

tryna cover up his loose skin

clown spooked me

ok so im gonna post some tattoos that my artist has done and i want to know if i should keep letting him tattoo me, none of these are mine btw

I wouldn't

find someone new mate these aren't quality. That diamond is fucking rough.

I've been trying to doodle up some tarot-themed tattoo designs. This one's pretty much a slightly tweaked copy of a couple other lantern tattoos I've seen in previous threads. Cringe or no?

Here's another one from a bit ago

I'd dig it more without the star of david center but if you're a proud jew go for it lad. I like it, I think it could look sick depending on how the artist does the rays.

That'd be beautiful senpai. Rip steez man

was thinking this could be kind of cool in b&w using the pic border as a frame

I'm kinda iffy on the star, a lotta old tarot cards always portray the hermit with a 6 pointed star inside the lantern, so I figured I should include it to designate that it's specifically related to the tarot card, rather than just any ol' lantern, but iono if it's really necessary or if it still reads without it

Probably around a week or so

I suppose I'm ignorant to tarot cards, just do whatcha want lad! I just have my tastes and all. It'll look good either way, tasteful design not edgey or nuffin.

fuck no

it says "from dust" on my left arm and "to dust" on the right, like the biblical passage. i'll try and get you a picture tomorrow bud

Looks like a psg-1 from rainbow six

Traditional american is called that for a reason, that style has always been a staple in the tattoo community. Know what you're talking about if you're gonna spout shit, you stupid fuck.

thanks matey, i know the rose+stem is not the most aesthetically pleasing but it's from the little prince, my childhood favorite book

and as for the solar system band, i plan on having two half inch solid bands to make a mark

why the fuck would the artist position it like that on your body. absolute shit

looks weird having their hands at the same level instead of having adam's hand slightly higher.

Awesome

thanks a lot

Find someone else these are really squiggly, and kinda ugly

Very cool but make sure the artist is good at small faces otherwise it'll look off.

Is this a stick and poke?

Uncreative but tattooed well

nah it is just scabbin up rn

A girl in my class asked me
"What animal is that?"