Long Hair General

New husbando edition

Discuss routines, styles, your own progress

RIP old thread

good morning

lord have mercy on us all

For those of you that use shampoo what do you use? How often? No shampoo doesn't work for me. Right now I'm using a small amount of argan oil infused shampoo every few days, conditioning every day (with leave in conditioner as well)

looking for some options for keeping thick hair full and strong without too much frizz

ill dump some :)

is long hair a bad idea if you're a manlet. i think it frames my face better but would rather not be mistaken for a girl too often if i can help it

I think these lengths could work on you
but not the shoulder length and longer

yeah, that's kind of what i was thinking of. thanks user

I've been looking for this for some time, thanks user.

BASED

heres some more of him :)

did you ease into no poo or just go cold turkey

it varies but you can use reduce the amounts over a long time until you're comfortable. Some people reduce to none at all or maybe like once a week/month

read up on it

me personally: thoroughly wash with water every couple of days. Using leave in conditioner mostly every day, and other products when I go out. I'm planning to incorporate more regular conditioning though

Nice.
I wanted to have my hair like his but my 'waves' are different, unfortunately.

Yeah my hair is very straight but makes me wish my hair was wavy like his.

His name is Matthew Clavane if anyone is wondering or wants more inspo

>somebody asked if he was the son of Gal Gadot
They look so much alike now...

How can you wash just with water? Every time i do that it feels fucking disgusting after drying.

how do i look?

that's something i wondered before growing mine out initially as well, but i'm 6'6" and don't have very narrow shoulders

sheesh what a beautiful man

i like it

anymore pics with better lighting or you wearing a fit? do you always wear it down or do you ever put it up tied back/in a bun?

My goal length is shoulders right now but I guess Id keep growing it to see what happens once I get there

see pic related unenlarged
>oh das a qt grill
enlarge
>oh

you make me question my sexuality

nice work user

what products do you guys use?
my hair looks great when I get out of the shower but it looks like shit when it's dry

thank you anons!
and ya here's a pic tied back in some better light

ease into it
I just said I've tried it and it's not for me, of course I've read up on it

>did you ease into no poo or just go cold turkey
no poo 3.5 years here. maybe im just crazy but imo you gotta go full no poo or don't bother. Partial poo contradicts the whole theory of no poo restoring your natural balance of oils. I'm not saying it won't work, but if no poo works for the reasons people speculate it does, then partial poo shouldn't work
i do a gentle finger scalp rub in the shower followed by a thorough detangling with my fingers. No smell. If I don't detangle i get dreadlocks

looks okay

i don't like that texture but i do like the length

grow out hair into this y/y?

going for something like this, but i'm still in the awkward stage. what products (conditioner) do you guys recommend?

How is my progress so far? Im trying to get to shoulder length.

you looked older and like a creep before so you did good lad

how long did this take you? i like it so far

Well I was 17 so I liked it since I was treated like an adult. I even bought alcohol

A little over a year from a buzzcut. Well ive been getting it cut and so its not as long as it could be

How much more convenient would it be to shave your sides/lower sides and just let the top of your head grow? how much cooler will it look too?

A hell a lot more convenient than growing all sides equal length. Grow out like +/- 10-12 cm on top first and then you can let the sides and back grow without looking awkward.

on the other hand then you won't be able to tie it up for a while
but look up progress of growing out an undercut if you like

I've been thru both ways of growing out and trust me, long top short sides are much more comfortable and good looking. It's easier to maintain too.
Just don't shave sides and back completely like some meme fuckbway undercut, because there is too much resemblance to "samurai bun".

How do you guys keep'em from getting tangled? 2 years in, wavy here.

this is the ultimate goal

Great improvement!

Looks dirty and stringy.

No poo is retard tier hair care.

i think it's too long.

hows it look from the side??

great hair

holy fuck so much better. your beard was fucking awful

grow out facial hair

you look like a 16 year old adolescent shaved

what was your routine and how were you getting it cut? id like to do something similar

i have wavy hair, what the fuck do i do with it in the awkward stage? it's basically a big ass mess

gonna be a month or two i think before it will lay down

I'm skinnyfat but have a chubby face, what is the best haircut for me?

Not long hair that's for sure

whyboner.jpg

how do you alternate sports and no poo? my hair's disgusting after i go swimming or lifting.

Oh thank god. One picture with the same hairline as mine

>my hair will never look this good

Eddie why does your hair have to be an unattainable goal? Why live ;_;

really like alexander wang's hair

damn he cute

I would just wash every couple days with water, nothing else. It doesnt smell or look greasy. I would get it cut like every 3 or so months to just have it look nice as it was growing.