I need to get rid of the roshes and timbs

I need to get rid of the roshes and timbs.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/RICK-OWENS-Springblade-LOW-Leather-SuedeRunning-Sneakers-x-adidas-10-US-/162362148818?hash=item25cd89c7d2:g:PtAAAOSw6kxXH7e~
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You have no personal style. You're a trendhopper.

>timbs
Consider suicide

Yes I have some meme shoes for sure. Though I could have a much more meme shoe collection. Can you tell me how am I a trendhopper if the only trendy (not anymore) shoes I have are cdg cons, timbs and roshes?

Pure boosts and ctr300 were never really trendy.

>grey converse
>chippewa boots
>black captoes i'll probably never wear again

>pure boosts and ctr300 were never really trendy
Maybe not in your flyover state but they were massively popular everywhere else. Face it you're a trendhopper, ditch your collection and start over

I never understood the CDG cons. Why get a shoe that looks more subtle than regular cons but with a gaudy ass heart on the side?

don't listen to these fags. nothing wrong with timbs as a winter boot.

however you do have shoe trees in the for whatever reason.

blue chucks
red vans authentics
checkered vans slip-ons

i don't have dress shoes because i'm a faggot with no job

Contributing, right pair of boots is old and my shoe size changed, left is new

NB 996s in blue
NB 574s in dark gray
Clarks desert Mali in dark green suede
Clarks desert Mali in rust leather
Brown Tony Llama cowboy boots
Nike free RNs(for running)
Black cons
White cons
Body Glove flip flops(for going outside to feed muh dogger/shoot animals)

Considering copping Minnetonka deerskin moccasins.

Forgot image

Citycuck

I recently got a pair of Red Wing boots. Is a shoe tree recommended?

digging the slip ons m8 w2c?

this is the Worst Of All Time shoe thread

I like you user
You should. I like them

Thx

those docs are lesbian shoes now. wtf.

>vans
>checkered vans

You're so forgettable I doubt you remember your name

Better check your social media and make sure not to embarrass yourself or hold any opinions on anything

It's all of this years hot memes with a few select ones from 2013!

Not docs, classic Solovair 8 eye boots

Don't remember where I got them, but they're Rockport

I... let go of the CPs. Didn't get enough wear out of them to make it worthwile. Gonna beat the Sandros and break in the pilot boots some more.

yes. I started putting shoe trees into my shitty clarks to counteract all the toebox crease.

too many slippers and the running shoes are underwhelming. Get some black semi-formal shoes and some more subdued sneakers.

Too entry level Americana for me

trendhopper. Cops all shoes that are memes regardless of consistency in style or actual asthetic. That's the vibe you've got going here.

What is your opinions on Havaianas?

The slipper brand? Why?

rate my shoes
Because they are used a lot where I live

I like your collection. It's balanced and it has enough variation.

In more recent years my own style has gotten more in shape. Many of the shoes I own I need to sell or burn because I have bought them in 2013-2014 and I'm not feeling them anymore because I was really trendhopping back then. I think the biggest fuss is about the cdg cons which are a massive meme shoe but I really like them and they fit my aesthetic and other clothes well so I don't really care how popular they are.

I had some semi-formal shoes, but I need a new pair, any recommendations?

ebay.com/itm/RICK-OWENS-Springblade-LOW-Leather-SuedeRunning-Sneakers-x-adidas-10-US-/162362148818?hash=item25cd89c7d2:g:PtAAAOSw6kxXH7e~
EFFAY or uneffay? I'm considering buying these.
Also is it safe to buy used stuff on Ebay or will i get tricked?

for black semi-formals I'd say some plain derbies or brogued bluchers, within range of your wallet.

Thanks! Anyways, sort out your style. keep the cdg, vans and chelseas and gradually replace the rest

as long as it's not a private sale you should be protected. Anyways, not effay imo, but you could always try to flip them.

I'd rather not comment.

come one comment pls

What about brogues? Also, really like your collection as well, no nonsense

>brogued bluchers
mentioned those already. I'm not a fan of brogue and semi-brogue oxfords, and prefer brogued (longwing) bluchers or semi-brogue monkstraps for a semi-formal style. Derbies are already fairly informal, so a clean look will be better to keep it from getting too informal imho

eh. Slippers don't qualify and you're left with some insignificant entry level sneakers...

Just starting to add more shoes

I will probably go for some black simple bluchers then (I'm not a fan of wing designs on brogues)

wtc the black boots

can't go wrong with that.

German ebay. Proxying them elsewhere is fucking expensive though, cause they're like 0.4lbs over the limit for the cheaper 20 Eur shipping option.

Those vans have broken in nicely

I don't understand why you have three white low-top sneakers, but can't make room for the CPs. Especially since the Sandros and MMMs look so similar.
Really versatile collection aside from that though.

>I like your collection. It's balanced and it has enough variation.

He could mix up the sneakers a bit. Kind of "muh white". They're all nice shoes, I especially like those SX-01s, but yeah.

But what's your job m8? I need new work shoes. My black oxfords suck, they're supposedly my size but too narrow and they kill my feet but I only paid $170 for them. Are Allen Edmonds comfortable/worth the price?

Can anyone recommend a good dress shoe for around 150-300? That would be more my range.

not an insult country mouse

lmao you just straight up shat on that mans existence holy shit

I bought them cps half a size to large, mostly because of that. I'll also decide on which low top to degrade to beater status - NS or Sandro.

IT guy by day, musician by night or something.
As for AE, they are worth the price, but they have a fairly low instep which might prove problematic with most Europeans and Asians. If you've got high insteps, you're better off with British dress shoes like loake, church's, alden etc. Cop them on sale Or cop them slightly pre-owned as in "tried on once, didn't fit". Foot imprints in the insole of pre-owned dress shoes can be a nasty thing, if they're not close to identical with your own fee's shape

>tfw you don't own a single pair of meme shoes

Feels pretty great being my own man

ID on boots in back middle?

>my own man
>no meme shoes

>Chucks
>uninspired, safecore for shoelets

>Adidas low tops/Sambas

Wew.

Do you do all your shopping at H&M and Uniqlo, laddie?

Your shoes look fine, it's just act smug, get nitpicked.

those vibrams are probably gonna be really nice. i hate that my iron rangers didn't come with the vibram soles. if you do get a shoe tree don't order the Red Wing brand one. not worth the $80.

If that's the case then it makes sense. I'd use the Sandros for beaters if I were you- you've got the MMM for when you want a nicer version of the same shoe.

Julius from SS11

>my own man
Why do you feel the need to say this in every shoe collection thread you post in?
Are you so desperate of Veeky Forums's acceptance?

Also your shoes are boring and plain

Heres mine.

>no chelseas

consider self-inflicted homicide

>
>
>
>
>
>
> (You)
>>no chelseas
>consider self-inflicted homicide
nigger im in high school. I'll get some when i get out.

ID on those new balances?

The pink ones that is

>Too entry level Americana for me
Is it the Desert Malis?

I'm upset that you didn't give me a (you).

crt300 i think

Nice as always, every time I see those Edition 1's I get closer and closer to copping, might replace my Cons for them, how are you liking them so far?

Not pictured are some Red Wing 9197's currently in the mail, needed some actual black boots in my life and they seemed perfect for the price.

what are those

>no meme shoes
>chucks
>chukkas
>sambas
>janoskis

try again youngin lmao

....is this your first day on here

rick simmons geoblasters

sam smiths

id on the bottom right blues?

nice collection btw

raf yamamoto perforated geodunks

user would you mind posting some more pics of the parchement 70s chucks? looking to grab a pair maybe, need to see more.

ALso how's the quality and sizing???

love this collection, simple but with some unique elements and looks good m8.

Not only them, more like the combination of malis and nbs

Third year I have my Ed 1, going strong. Quality is nice, just the tongue keeps sliding to the side if I don't tuck in my pants, cause I have a somewhat high instep. Also keep in mind that the newer ed 1 models have a different shaft

Didn't know people associated them with Americana. Neat.

fake converse lows

bump

Cheers.

bump

bump, too. I regret not copping these for summer...

You made the right decision user :-)

post more collections

>White sambas
>THREE pairs of chucks, the most boring memeshoes in the world. Somehow even super minimal shoes like CPs are more exciting than the footwear equivalent of lukewarm water.
>Fucking Janoskis
It's not a terrible collection but please don't think you're unique

>shoes on the dining room table

white people i swear to god

get this, white people have floors made of wood

lol

holy shit

from the thumbnail i thought that vent thing on the wall was the back of a chair

lmao

I hope ur a sk8r boy

what size are you? they look really small

size 9 uk size

nice memes