Let's try again. I asked yesterday but we were far from reaching an agreement

Let's try again. I asked yesterday but we were far from reaching an agreement...
Which quilted jacket should I choose for daily use?

IF YOU CANNOT DECIDE ON ONE JACKET BY YOURSELF, NOR EVEN AFTER PUTTING IT TO POPULAR VOTE, YOU DESERVE NEITHER.

a
never seen anything like b and it looks dumb to me

for once you said something good

edgy ahmed

The answer is still B.

Wrong answer chap

A, but with the color of B

The quilted one. The pockets on the other one are ugly.

You don't know what "quilted" means, do you?

Both jackets are quilted.

I like B

Unless you're an upper class gent in a country house type then get a, b will just look inside out in a normal city/suburban setting

Pathetic conformist.

Insecure of self.

Oh yeah, I'm stupid and didn't even check out the left one. My bad.

B.

A has too much stupid going on. Big pockets above the chest, epaulettes, oversized buttons, lack of quilting on the shoulders and inner arms.

The only thing I don't like about B is the mock neck sweater that's built in.

B is the obvious choice

A if you like cyberpunk

B if you like menswear

>the mock neck sweater
It can be removed.

yesstyle.png

Implying.

test

>Let's try again. I asked yesterday but we were far from reaching an agreement...
Veeky Forums isn't a hivemind dude. You're never going to get a concrete consensus on this.

How did you never see anything like B when literally every male over the age of 30 who wants to look dignified wears one of those? Do you not leave your house? It's the most standard menswear jacket one could think of, it is the absolute meme. I see countless people wearing these on the subway every day, all of them looking like either unhappy office workers or tennis playing cocaine enthusiasts.

The answer is still A.

Diamond quilting is objectively better, but also for women. Do you have something to tell us, OP?

>Do you have something to tell us, OP?

I do not feel insecure, if that's what you are asking.

These look like something a dad would buy after seeing the new James Bond movie.