Boots general

Uncannily long winter we're having.

Let's have a /boots general/.

Other urls found in this thread:

zattini.com.br/produto/bota-democrata-sola-tratorada-D83-0196-006?&lkey=a2
varusteleka.com/en/product/sarma-classic-ankle-boots-mk-ii-black/32520
solovair-shoes.com/product/burgundy-monkey-boot/?v=7516fd43adaa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Recently got Solovair 8 eyelet boot like the one in the pic, the sizing is slightly larger than I expected, the width is alright, but I'm able to lace them to thee point where the sides are touching, what to do?

The sides are supposed to be close for the first 3-5 eyelets and the vertical ones are supposed to touch but only slightly no crazy overlaps

Ah, alright, because I know some boots are supposed to have space in between, seems like this style of boots is alright to have touching eyelets, I've seen it on a lot of pics but wasn't sure if its normal

Recently bought a pair of these at Diesel. Not a big fan of the brand, but these are the closest I've seen to the Luftwaffe style, goes perfectly with my the fascist Blackshirt look.

Does anybody have any experience with Gripfast boots, or once in a similar style? (10+ eyelets) I want to get a taller pair of boots, but I'm not sure of the amount of eyelets, I heard 10 eyelet boots are not that comfortable

what kinds of boots are these?

They just look like generic cap toed boots

docs are too chunky, these aren't chunky enough. what am I doing?

The proportions are fucking weird on that one

any black, high boots with a more sleek, sort of pointed toe? Personally I'm not a fan of the bulbous toe look. looking for something like these SLP Ranger boots, unfortunately theyre sold out

Who is the cute twink

They're women's, I should have said. I think I'm falling into the trap again of wanting some stupid specific style of something anyway

Don't. Its weirdly thick and thin in different areas. Just stick to one

w2c boots on the right

They're the same boots as on the left and youre about 100 years too late, copped mine in the somme

cop?
or anything similar at least

Dylan Roof he killed some blacks in a church in Charleston.

Good trousers for boots?

cop or not

What do you think about black palladiums? Is canvas or leather more versatile? It doesn't snow here so that would not be a problem.

Pretty much anything, depending on the boot, dark wash jeans usually go with anything

Just copped one of these.
Thoughts on felt boots?

I saw someone post a pair a few days ago which looked like it had two sets of laces, they were a german pilot boot I believe, not sure if they were actually used in military

Anyone know what they were called? I wanted to cop a pair

sfb

They're called pilot or station boots, that design of boots is used by military pilots and fire fighters

r8 my Docs. Should boots always be laced all the way? Give me some brown boot outfit ideas. The look okay with my green bomber I think but not really with much else I wear. I only wear these with plaid flannel.

Fine if you're a grill.

Got these as a gift. theyre waterproof and super durable and I generally just wear em when I'm working at the barn. Kind of wondering what a good normal day fit would look like with these

I think boots look much better laced all the way, I don't understand why people dont (except if you're going for a messy loose laced half way up not tied at all type of thing) I think lacing them up then wrapping round and missing the top two eyelets just looks stupid

>Green bomber
>Plaid flannel

Don't.

Laces tend to be a bit too long. if you don't wrap them, they end up being long, dangling rabbit ears.

They look kinda like iwon wangaz, so you could buy those and pretend that they're pic related. That's probably what I would do desu

No I mean when people dont lace the top two holes which leaves the laces too long and then wrap as a solution, when if they'd laced them properly in the first place there'd be no issue

I would kill for a pair of felt boots, how comfy are they?

What's that above the shoes? Are they a part of them or separate?

I second this

Separate.

lol nice uggs faggot

puttees
cloth wraps used before the widespread adoption of gaiters to keep feet dry and protect the lower leg

What do you think of these?

theyre ok. remind me of private school uniform school shoes but in a high cut i guess. dont love them

are these too meme tier?

Cheap martens alternatives?
Like about $100

Boot newbie here what pants wel woth boots?
I have dark wash jeans, and they look fine with boots.
But I have other questions like, should I tuck them when wearing certain types of pants? Or always cuff?

pinroll them

not at all, basically a stiff sock

Just get some surplus boots
Great quality for the price

toebox looks like shit, it has this rounded squre shape and makes your feet look retarded, these are one of my most regretfull cops, get belleville 700v, best boots ive ever held in my hands

>copying and pasting from an individual thread i made
fuck it

I've been searching for a decent quality Chelsea boot, but I hate the standard thin sole with a heel look that a lot of them have

Ideally I want a pair that has a thick wedge or commando type of sole. Something that looks a bit more ruggard while still keeping a pretty slim profile

Also I'm a broke boy so I can't spend more than like $250 god damn it is there anything out there that I can cop?

No, they're like the most safe, generic boot you can buy.

I've got suede ones with a commando sole from a hugo boss outlet some time ago

Those were quite nice

what's the consensus on pic related?

Any id/similar to any/all of these 3?

bundeswehr pilotenstiefel are similar

I'll repeat what I told you in your thread. Buy a pair you like and have them resoled. It is unlikely you will find anything of good quality within that range and aught sock away money over next several paychecks until you can afford what you truly desire.

Decent but boring. But, I do have a bias towards more "edgy" or awkward looking fits, so that might just be me.

I feel that this fit could be made better with a pink/pale hat, and different coloured socks.

pretty standard in my eyes. I wear my for everyday comfy use. theyve lasted me years

>tfw some user saved your image about wearing black puttee's around black joggers for a ww1 feel..

>come into the trench user it's cozy..

you're a teen who just found out about really bad instagram fashion

y/n?

>Underrated post..
>Muhtranchnigga.png

Here's the little WW1 bastard I made..

Just bought some thorogoods
Meant to be tight to start with right? Not uncomfortable just noticeable(first day wearing)
I bought them this tight presuming they'll stretch a certain amount

actually put this fit on and post a pic I need a fuckin laugh

I got caught in a storm with leather boots.
Do I just load up on leather conditioner??

stuff with paper if still wet
clean and dry the boots with a cloth
after allowing the boots to air dry, you can apply a conditioner or waterproofing agent

if your boots are properly conditioned you shouldn't have to do much to them after a storm

I tend to apply conditioner once every 1-3 months depending on use and season

this is basically just cosplaying at this point

takes about 5 miles of walking to really break 'em in.
ehh, a bit too bdsm for my tastes. I could see it working in the right fit tho.
yuh, wholly uninteresting.
no

c/n?

>after allowing the boots to air dry
how long will thaat take?

Canadian combats for middle pic

This entire board is nothing but cosplay kek

cop?

I figure these are close enough to the sfbs that I could ask this question here
what do I wear with these?
I made a poor choice in ordering these because they just looked so nice but now I'm having doubts of pulling them off
do I just tuck jeans into them?

Anyone got any brown 6 incher recommendations?

I think rolling them up for stacks would look the best.
they look best for basic fits, try light washed faded jeans and a white tee. denim jacket would probably look good with it too

Get those in your pic

What's the name of the OG boots Julius inspired theirs from? The ones with the zipper on the middle.

bundeswehr pilotenstiefel

zattini.com.br/produto/bota-democrata-sola-tratorada-D83-0196-006?&lkey=a2

Y/N?

varusteleka.com/en/product/sarma-classic-ankle-boots-mk-ii-black/32520

they used to make the puttees too but I see they're out at the moment

Black alternative to timbs?

Black timbs

docs lololol

Id go for something a little less bulky/tacticool

Yes

Just bought a pair of these for winter. Thoughts?

ID?

Are they made in England?
How long have you had them for?

They look similar to ones I just bought, a lighty scuffed pair of corcoran

They're ok, but nothing to write home about, you'll find most ppl in boot threads usually go for a classic Americana looking boot, or a more military looking boot, tims are usually nigger core

Thanks!

Are you going to be fighting germans in the trenches of the Somme? why would you need that

$39, did i do good

No
You can't do good by buying 39$ boots
Any boots under 100$ is probably a waste of money and third-world lives
imo they look bad, bbut what do I know ? maybe they're waterproof...

For $40 that's a good cop

>classic Americana looking boot
Yeah I was considering them too but I have nothing in my wardrobe to match that rustic old style so I thought it would look retarded.
Most of my clothes are kinda "techwear" so I figured out these ones would go well together with the rest of my clothes. I got them for $70 instead of 140 too

solovair-shoes.com/product/burgundy-monkey-boot/?v=7516fd43adaa

Cop or no cop?

they're actually 115, but i found them in a thrift store w/ tags

nah

meh

Cringe

>Fine if you're a grill.
u wot m8? I used to only wear valenki during winter as a kid in siberia
Only in western culture felt boots are reserved for girls