Is BAPE effay?

Is BAPE effay?

yeah

it used to be between 04-08

So in that case I can wear it without feeling like a swagfag hypebeast?

No, you look as dumb as you think people think you do. Maybe dumber.

if you are not Filipino, then it's ok.

No

Wh-whom should I trust?

Your own personal preference shitface

Hasn't been for awhile.

I can't believe I used to like shark hoodies, at least I couldn't (and still can't) afford them then.

Yeah i was close to getting one but in the end i snapped out of it and it was a blessing till this day.

>shark hoodies

If they had a plain black, grey or navy one, I feel like I'd kinda want one. But they always go full retard with the camo and letters and shit.

Bape is of course Veeky Forums and will remain to be so by staying relevant with collabs with Mastermind Japan, Neighborhood, Kaws. Always in small limited runs, and it's one of the most iconic in the sense of their camo shark hoodies. You're ahead of the curve when you know about those "high" fashion japan brands I named (not bape), they typically tend to increase the retail by 3 times initial release cost.

Not for the past 2 years

I live in Tokyo actually. Was at the Neighborhood store in Harajuku yesterday. They had this. I didn't cop. Did I fuck up?

I always wanted shark hoodie despite its fuccboi tier

Bape is not effay. It's the most uninspired unoriginal shit in the world.

Still can't believe people got meme'd into buying marked up AF1's with "Bapesta" on them.

>It's the most uninspired unoriginal shit in the world

You sure that's not frogposting m8?

I used to not like them and think they are childish but now I wear one under peacoats

bape is all ignorant flex pieces

if you're the kind of guy who gropes women in clubs and then starts calling them whores when they tell you to fuck off, bape is for you

>Bape shoes

Well no one cares m8.

>clothes are ignorant

Relax you turbo remtard.

Sorry for buttrustling ya there pal. Bape is dogshit for rich Chinese kids who let's the Internet dress them.

>let's the Internet dress them

Says the guy hanging out on Veeky Forums.

no it's fucking ugly garbage how can you people even consider this shit to be effay

Obviously it's not for everyone but it is high quality and distinctive at the very least--you'd have to concede that at least. The hoodie that zips all the way up to the top and can display an image is a pretty novel and original feature--no one else is/was really doing that now or before. It's innovative but absolutely functional at the same time. Boldness and innovation is part of what makes something fashionable.

BAPE isn't a safe choice. But I think people who just wear nothing but Vans and jeans and look safely presentable--beyond reproach but immune to the opposite are kind of missing out on something fundamental to the experience of fashion.

lol this post is perfect

>shark hoodie
>under peacoat

I've seen people wear labcoats with the shark hood sticking out

Where is Hype on a scale from 1 to 10, where swagfag is 1 and effay is 10?
I am really curious.

Using your example, the shark hoodie, I'll explain why Bape is whack.

>novel
Not new, or good, but a joke bro.
Its a kid thing and has been for years. The full zip isnt new or innovative either, I had a Nike hoodie that was full zip and can we get a CP Company??

wew

Now take away that signature item and what else we got, bapestas.
Oh no! another rip off, Nike af1s with a whack logo. You can get higher market version (better materials) of AF1s from fucking Nike!!! or go mental and get some Hender Schemes.

Other than that Bapes got a childish logo, jumped on the camo wagon, has pretty basic shit you can get anywhere, isnt particularly good quality but is marketed well and coveted for that reason only. You seen some fuck you 'admire' wearing it so you do too.

Where do you even live Jesus.

This was during fashion week
The labcoat had doodles all over it
I think u can find a pic online

ITT: this one guy who really likes Bape vs. this one guy who really hates Bape.

Don't worry user, keep a tab on Grailed in the coming months. From a reselker's persoective I didn't like the return on investment, usually anything from Bape is a risky venture. Hindsight always applied. I bought two of the mmj collab jackets not too long ago, and flipped them each for 2.5k... so if u still saw one in store in sure ur good my dood

Shit is flame yo, don't come to Veeky Forums for real discussion

Bape shark hoodies are not considered swaggy cause of the high price

bape is will always be good my guy

not a fan of the shark hoodies, they look childish to me but i guess it took off and they stuck with it, but if you like em then that's your preference. the status it has in streetwear is undeniable, it's majorly influential

some bape is cool, but shark hoodies are ugly and not even future can rock them