/milspo/ thread

Looking for something similar to this iranian soldier's blue jacket.
Most aesthetic camo pattern? I have flecktarn, 3 color desert, and soldier 95 desert rn.

Get rid of the mirrored HOMO on the back though

Looking for some Khaki/Brown jacket examples
Also looking for some good boots, any recommendations

>Jacket

Anything more precise?

Fabric, shape, general look?

>Boots

See above, except the fabric part

Hollywood heist core

M65s in particular for jackets and for the boots just any widly supported boots, combat, waterproof preferably

here's another shot of the jacket in question.

your best bet is just to wait for Telnyashkabro to show up and id the cammo or go to the /k/ cammo thread if you're impatient

Where's can I cop a coat like this cute aryan loli?

I think it's just some sort of Iranian blue jumpsuit.

If you don't mind the slight deviation, here are some similar models

I was never into the whole military inspired clothes but militant nationalism is rising and shit so I guess I should jump on the bandwagon

Although they're more green and not the Khaki/brown that I asked for but thank you.

Why when I look for people wearing military or many other aesthetics it's made up of try hard models who aren't really fashionable. I would really like to see pictures of "actual" people wearing military surplus clothing and pulling it off.

What kind of images are you looking for senpai?

Just general examples of average people like in WAYWT wearing military clothing.

thats when you know the trend is dying

I don't think the military trend is going to go up because of President Trump. It will stay the same with normies wearing work jackets and M-A1 bombers

This is kinda related to milsurp I suppose. But I was downtown the other day and this guy had what looked like a pretty good repo olive M-65 jacket but it was a vest hoodie with black sweater arms and I think the hood too. Tried asking him about it but all I got was "from a mall". Any ideas where I could find it? I've been looking around for days now but can only find black leather arms ,a Forever 21 jacket kinda like it but grey and sold out, and similarly colored stuff ect.

Little WW1 Canadian infantry bastard I made..

>not growing a mustache and wearing pantaloons and puttee's for her magesty's love..

I'm gonna bring back WW1 fashion, gonna make jogger pantaloons and wear puttee's to show support for the men in the trenches ol chap.

>black sweater arms
You lost me there

that jacket is so fucking awful, surely you are joking
black mannequin tier trash

AAAAAAH

I too just bought some surplus puttees

Same here. Not to honk my own horn, but I think they look great. Gives me a WW2 resistance vibe