How old is too old to dress like I skateboard?

How old is too old to dress like I skateboard?

Also is it /effay/ to dress like I skateboard even when I don't? I pretty much only listen to skate punk so it just seems to fit

>is it effay to be a poser bitch

gee I dunno

sure just don't forget your thrasher jacket and longboard dude!

Okay so here's my question now...

I firmly believe that if you WANT to love something, you can legitimately love it. For this reason I think I can force myself to love an entirely different kind of music, and dress in a way that fits THAT music but is also effay.

Basically what's the most /effay/ subculture?

Rustic Canadian Country kid stoner, is most effay

25-26 maybe? Basically past college age.

I read "dress like a skateboard".

Being a poser bitch is definitely a characteristic of Veeky Forums browsers, yes.

Militant German Hippie.
go listen to Hannes Wader, Wolf Biermann and Franz Josef Degenhardt but also Rome and Forseti.

Are metalheads efay?

Never too old

And no you don't have to skate

In fact, it's probably better that you don't all things considered. Skateboarding is retarded after 18 anyway, simply because broken bones and injuries have a much bigger impact on your life (see: time off work)

Just create music instead. Creating music in any way shape or form is the most effay hobby beside art and writing

t. faggot who sucks at skating

also op if youre really gonna dress like a poser while simultaneously being insecure about being a poser then just quit tb qh familia

I don't think wearing skate brands when you don't skate automatically makes you a poser, I mean are you a poser if you wear Nike but aren't an athlete?

Just avoid brands like Thrasher and Santa Cruz.

>I pretty much only listen to skate punk so it just seems to fit
If any asks just tell them you're a punk kiddie. If they call you a poser go to their school with a gun.

Most skate companies make clothing for toddlers, are they posers? No, the people that look at others wearing skate brands and think they're posers, they are the real posers.

I see it as a bell curve where it starts to become uncool in your late 20s and 30s, and you start to become that "cool old dude who's been skating for decades" in your 50s and 60s.

this, fuck em all and fuck everyone here, i only lurk when i get bored which is once a month maybe

as for OP, even skaters arent dressing like they skate anymore, good luck kid

this fucking nerd lol, probably the next skrillex

>what's the most /effay/ subculture
aristocrat
deadass

>How old is too old to dress like I skateboard?

you dont shred my nigga.... so the answer is no

You'll learn one day that you should never ask skaters anything ever.

It's not hard to skate OP, if your this insecure just start skating.

never have been, never will be.

agreed

>dress like you skateboard

I assume you don't mean covering yourself from head to toe in skater brands.

Other than that it doesn't really mean anything....