Do models lie about eating things to seem relateable?

Do models lie about eating things to seem relateable?

>"I eat pizza every day"

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/youdidnoteatthat
examine.com/nutrition/does-metabolism-vary-between-two-people/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

Yes, they pose for that photo so girls think they ate the whole pizza but they probably eat one single slice or a few bites

I don't think so. I don't know any models but I do know a lot of people who are effortlessly thin/in shape while generally eating whatever they want

They seem to have good skin too

you can eat pizza every day and still be thin. but it all boils down how many slices and what else did you that day. or they are like my gf who eats half a pizza slice.

No, they just don't sit on their asses all fucking day so they don't get fat

There is a difference between thin/in shape and fit like those girls with great asses who spend their days in the gym.

Don't let it fool you, most of it comes to genes and free time.
I have read an article about a mother who was fat who left her family to become fit

I hate all of that shit because it's about posers and tools who makes a lot of people feel like shit just because they are not 10/10. I'm mad because it became a huge problem for me

You are both naive AND stupid.

Models don't want people to worry that they have an eating disorder so they pose with shit like pizza to seem down to earth and quirky. In reality I doubt she had even one slice, though you can get away with just one.

I also know "naturally" thin girls that say they are naturally thin for two reasons: 1) so people stop getting on their asses to eat all the time 2) just to piss off fatties and troll them.

This guy gets it

2 seconds after that photo was taken a bowl of lettuce was placed in front of her

Chad eats pizza while you count calories

some people are naturally skinny
I can eat pizza all day and stay at 17.2 bmi

I guess some models are the same. Other – probably lying

If you eat < 2500 kcal worth of pizza/day, yes, you'll most likely still stay thin.

Just because you eat pizza doesn't mean you'll automatically become fat unless you suffer from some weird condition.

You aren't so special so as to avoid the laws of thermodynamics, you little bitch.

probably. coming from a female with bulimia and other ED problems its just shit they say to people to cover up the fact they have some problem i guess.

It's mostly "feel good" bullshit, those people are fake as it gets

I think they might just be eating once per day. This pizza and whine looks like it will come up to 1500 calories. That's perfectly fine to maintain her weight at her height, especially if she's active during the day. Actually the fact that you see models eat out so often suggests this to me too. Or how often do you see their regular breakfast, lunch and dinner?

Shitty, low-end model you've never heard of before here
>inb4 pics
I usually eat whatever I want and stay at a very consistently skinny weight.

But if I have a job, I start to count my calories and start exercising more frequently and restrain myself to thin out some fat deposits around parts of my body and face

I didn't said I wouldn't be shitting it out all day too

pls be in London

Yes, I love comparing model interviews in Russian and in English. The same model will tell Russian media that she sticks to a diet below 1000 calories, eats clean and works out and then tell Fashion TV that she "loves McDonald's and Hamburgers"

I'm a guy sorry

It's good genes

All rich people lie about doing things like that to seem relatable

e.g. "I'm rich and I don't eat caviar! I eat Big Macs just like you! is about as believable as "I'm rich and I don't drive a Mercedes! I drive a Ford Probe with one light that won't go down!"

No. I've worked with professional models, and they love that shit, they just have good self control. most models aren't bulimic, they just have a mixture of good genes and healthy lifestyles. They exercise regularly and eat a healthy diet, but will occasionally eat fast food or have a cheat day.

It's mostly about caloric intake so if she only had ~1500 kcals worth of pizza and other stuff then she could maintain her weight.

But pizza is super greasy so I doubt she would eat it.

Yes, my buddy's girlfriend is like this. She did modeling at some point. Half her pics on her instagram feed are of food but she only takes one or two bites and gives the rest to my buddy. I'm not even joking.

Everybody thinks that I'm just naturally extremely thin. When I go to social things, I like to eat a lot just to troll the fatties and the people who bitch about how thin I am. In reality, I don't eat as much as people think I do and I'm pretty physically active. I'm not as thin as I am on accident or because of genetics.

pls be in London

Not a model but as thin as one

Some people are just naturally skinny / have low appetite

I could eat pizza everyday but I wouldn't end up consuming that much

yes, but only because if you don't jealous fatties spam your page with 'eat a cheeseburger'

How do you have ED as a chick? How big is your clit?

I'd add to the "naturally thin" part that a lot of those people don't seem to realize they don't eat as much as they think. I have a skelly friend who claims he can eat whatever he wants but I've spent a day with him and at 6'4 he typically eats maybe a bagel, a bag of chips, and a few slices of pizza (doesn't eat the crust)

>I'd add to the "naturally thin" part that a lot of those people don't seem to realize they don't eat as much as they think
I second this. Know plenty of girls who post food pics with "omg i eat so much xD" on Facebook and eat 10% of what I eat. I don't believe in this super-metabolism thing. Skinny people either eat too little or exercise too much.

>ciao bella
>Not bella ciao

'naturally thin' really just means low appetite

I THOUGHT I ate a whole lot today, but when I added it up it was under 1200 calories. I also did 1.5 hours of cardio. But I never feel like I'm starving myself or anything

t. 5'10 120 pounds naturally skinny guy

don't certain models work out a lot or is that a meme?

Who's this.
Latinas are truelly the best.

Ive been to "Roma" (its just Rome/Italy in case thats not obvious) and basically that plate is what I got everywhere, a Margherita Pizza. They dont sell it by the slice if you're going to a halfway decent place, you get your own pizza, which is why i opted to share it with someone usually. So in other words only people that have to worry about money cant just order their own pizza, eat what they could stomach from it, then throw the rest away (those zas arent good reheated)

Regardless of money though those pizzas arent very filling either and not as bad for you as like a pizza hut pizza. Western pizza is LOADED with fat and sugar just in the dough (any fast food place with good bread like Jimmy johns for example has like 1/3rd the calories in the dough, we fucking love sugary bread here) and we use lots of fatty/greasy sauces and high fat cheeses and its usually deep dish rather than stone over baked.

tldr, shes in italy, this is basically what any nonadventerous tourist will eat every meal, its not as bad for you as western pizza, and she didnt finish that pizza (nor was she expected it)

instagram.com/youdidnoteatthat

no, nobody here actually interacts with these people.

yes they eat that food, they also live incredibly scheduled lives that allow them to boast about that kind of consumption without consequence. and it isnt even hard. go to a gym an hour a day and you can eat whatever the fuck you want too

>go to a gym an hour a day and you can eat whatever the fuck you want too
not true btw

Yes they lie. And every girl I know who is thin is very careful about what they eat and exercise most days.

there's actual people on Veeky Forums that understand logic and diet?

>2) just to piss off fatties and troll them
Post the fat hate image of the girl who shits on her fatass ex-bullies

Also this is extremely accurate, both fat and thin people have a bad grasp of how relatively much they eat as their own diet is understandably just their mental standard. There's that one study which showed that like 95% of failure to lose weight stems from inaccurate self-estimation of how many calories a given fatass has eaten, for instance.

> go to a gym an hour a day and you can eat whatever the fuck you want too
Only if you want to feel like complete crap for most of the day. Eating crap that has fuck all nutritional value after gym leaves you with fuck all energy and feeling like shit.

Till they muffin top bruh

Eating Disorders, dipshit

both her and that pizza look like shit

>i slim down after i've already gotten a job

bella hadid has always looked weird to me
gigi got all the good genes

post pics of your face and your pizza, faggot

>go to a gym an hour a day and you can eat whatever the fuck you want too

hahahahah

you either don't know how to eat or don't have a gym membership

>5'10 120 pounds
you spooky bastard
get off my board skeletal

if i eat one of these every day i would still lose weight. doesn't mean thin people are healthy though.

>what is cheat day

Models can eat a high carb, high fat thing once a week at most, but they still stay under an incredibly strict diet that keeps them thin.

this.
You americans just eat pig disgusting food full of fuckin corn syrup and shit. Thats why you're fat.

w2c

t. Skelly who thinks half a big mac is eating whatever you want

She could easily eat that pizza if she had good metabolism. She doesn't even look like a model

I bet if she finished that glass, she'd be wrecked.

@TheRealDonaldTrump...

i am a guy, i eat like 6 meals a day and have been skinny my whole life. i think i just have a really fast metabolism.

you're dumb, sorry

>She doesn't even look like a model
i don't even know why she is tbdesu
she's not traditionally good looking, or even good looking in that alien sort of way a lot of models are

models are skinny because of their genes, not because of how they eat

shiggydiggy

1500 - maybe 2kcal a day

Your metabolism only accounts for about 500 calories MAX. Have you ever logged what youve eaten in a calorie calculator? Youd probably be surprised at how many calories you actually eat

I ate at least 3000 cals a day and only gained 3 pounds in a month and a half (no physical exercise).

If that isn't metabolism then what is.

examine.com/nutrition/does-metabolism-vary-between-two-people/
this article explains it good
>One study[1] noted that one standard deviation of variance for resting metabolic rate (how many calories are burnt by living) was 5-8%; meaning 1 standard deviation of the population (68%) was within 6-8% of the average metabolic rate. Extending this, 2 standard deviations of the population (96%) was within 10-16% of the population average.[1]

E C T O M O R P H

It's a bliss living as a ectomorph. I can eat like a shit, drink like a shit, look like a pregnant man at the end of the day but in the morning I will look just the same. Can slip in every skinny jeans ;)

>somatotypes

i am so hungry Veeky Forums

so hungry all the time

>the belly you get after eating
>feeling fat and trash
>losing it after taking a shit

so? :^)

lmao

>mfw I only ate 400 calories yesterday
>mfw I haveen't ate at all today
Is this unhealthy? Am I dying?

Boiiiiii

And?

I have anorexia bulimic subtype,i'm skinny as fuck and always show my binges on social media and stuff,little do they know that i load up like 20 laxatives before eating 2 giant pizzas

I often eat shitload of crappy food and I don't move that much, but I'm still 55kg/1.75cm. So it's not impossible.

I'm a model, last weekend I had 11 burgers from A&W. Still skelly. I just do 100 push-ups and 200 sit-ups every day I have enough time to.

What you eat is different from how much you eat and your metabolism. That and excercise

The model might not be lying about eating junk food, but she only eats 2 slices of pizza and a coke a day and is a cardio bunny she probably doesn't put on any weight at all.

It's not healthy, but it's not against logic.

For a time in college I was losing weight eating McDonalds and pizza every day because I would skip meals and binge at the end of the day, and I also have super fast metabolism and exercise regularly. I felt like complete shit though and changed my diet, but that's beside the point

I know you think you have all this shit sorted out but there are some people that are naturally thin, and I'm one of them. I weigh 130 pounds and I eat non-stop. Been this way since forever. My intake is usually anywhere from 3000-5000 calories a day and most calorie calculators for my size and lifestyle say I should be eating like 2000 a day to stay thin.

i regret to tell you guys that a model who looks like that could definitely 100% eat at least half the pizza and take it in stride easily

bodies arent just food in -> fat on, and you all reading too many thinspo threads

Do you seriously believe your own bullshit? No, you do not consistently eat 3-5000 calories a day and not gain weight. You are not a special snowflake, your body works the same as everyone elses.

she's so fucking hot

yeah man the things i would do to that pizza...

lmfao your head is as full of bullshit as HAES people

this

Veeky Forumsfag here,

The thing about models is they don't have the same body every single day. When you see a guy with a six-pack and enormous pecs you're looking at him on a very strict diet after daily rigorous exercise to get his body fat down to 16-19%, and even then he's flexing his muscles, has flattering light, and a little Photoshop embellishments. Unless you're Dwayne Johnson, you can't do this every fucking day. You go off diet, your body fat goes back up, and when you have a photoshoot lined up you go back to your suicidal exercises and diet.

I imagine for women it's similar but a little easier because lol muscles. So the idea of a model eating pizza isn't absurd, they only need to have their photoshoot bod when they have photoshoots.

Unless you model for Dove soap in which case you should kill yourself.

i'm not that guy but i'm in London

>vomits after show