This autistic manchild is spreading the Hobo look fasion

Shia NEEDS TO BE STOPPED
>hewillnotdivide.us/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8RM1oTw6fPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i think the idea of this 'art project' is pretty neat, but everyone who has showed up to it looks pretty damn retarded.

they go well with shia then, no?

when you say art project, these are exactly the people i'd expect to attend

also, that chick with the "buy art not cocaine" cap

the hobo look only works if you have MONEY.

(Autistic Screeching)

The perfect way of describing this "Movement"

the people saying this shit are probably the same little shits running around dc knocking over trash cans

This guy looks like a shooter in the making

these people flashing their instagram

holy fuck i hate my generation

>this is gonna be live for 4 years
art performance of the century

AHHHHHHHHHH

"art"

This is my favourite show

ENHANCE

jayden is bro

Veeky Forums just can't into mega links

he will not divide us

What about that chick with the "buy art not cocaine" cap?

when you start shitposting in real life

So, anyone called the police to report the selling of drugs yet?

whose mans is this

story?

Why are you trying to turn this board into /pol/ when this is you

if all of the liberals and the alt-right just fucking died right now the world would be a better place

you guys actually think they'll do this for 4 years

he looks like an animu

You forgot weed-addicted lolbertarians who think that Johnson is even remotely competent to do anything.

What the fuck does this have to do with shia
I am so confused

I can't even remotely understand why the Libertarian party chose Gary Johnson. As stupid as the idea of a 'libertarian' party is it seems like the point would be more to raise awareness of libertarian perspectives on issues rather than present an actually reasonable candidate. John McAfee would have been far better for this because he actually knows how to speak well rather than strip off on stage or poke his tongue out in interviews.

it's not surprising that the libertarian party fucked up entirely since pretty much every rational personal with libertarian views would never want to be associated with it.

*leans into ear*
HE.
WILLNOT.
DIVIDE.
US.

This guy looks like he runs a facebook group with 'meme' in the title

That bit was good

He created this project and he sticks around the camera a lot wearing a hobo outfit

is he still with snyder

Shia has really bad hygiene. I was there briefly to see the freakshow and you could smell him ten feet away. He had a dirty neck.

Maybe he needs mental help or something. I think so from what I saw.

Post some Shia inspo, this performance only just made me aware of him. I am not a regular here, this board is shit and filled with people with no self-respect or -esteem. Better yourselves by being more like Shia.

I should have taken a picture, actually. He's really grubby in person. I doubt he bathes often. Video would have been better. The whole time even while off camera he was doing the schtick which in different setting would automatically be regarded as demented.

but what if i believe in capitalism but not conservatism ? what should i call myself ?

idiot

but why ? what's bad about it ?

englighted

how can you smell anything when it's cold ? plus he has like a model gf, he can't be that smelly.

its unbelievably sad that this thing is still going on

people will be paid to be there for so long as it's useful for them to be there

>but what if i believe in capitalism but not conservatism ? what should i call myself ?
A liberal.

What are you talking about? It's a great show. Best thing on the air right now.

>paid
Look at them, they're just bored kids drawn to Shia's force of personality and the vague quasi anti-Trump sentiment of the performance.

>It's a great show.
what do you mean, its just a bunch of people yelling the same sentence over and over again
once its over within a week no one will even remember it happening, they think that they're organizing some sort of an uprising, kids who watched "v the vendetta" for the first time and think theyre some sort of rebels thinking outside the box.
like do something with your life wtf lmfao

>liberal
yeah but i'm not a leftist and i despise government propaganda in any form.

>not appreciating the subtle difference in every variation of the chant
>not having the attention span to remember recurring characters
>not loving the ambiguity of the concept and the endlessness of possibilities it brings with it
>not wanting to know how the conflict between autistic internet nazis and chanting liberal simpletons will unfold
It's not a bunch of people yelling the same sentence over and over again, it's about the variation, about people trying to provoke the protesters, trying to change the formula, and the way the regulars react. Like yesterday when that /pol/tard came in wanting to redpill Shia on the holocaust. Might not be for you, but I love watching it.

As I said, you're a liberal. Liberals aren't leftists, that's just what the stupidest and loudest among them believe. As for government propaganda, that's a pretty ambiguous term and I'm sure you'll find people agreeing with you on all sides of the spectrum.

after reading that first sentence im not even going to read this any further, you're the type of person who finds fart jokes amusing

I don't, I'm the type who finds drone music and nature documentaries enjoyable. Which is how I'd classify hewillnotdivide.us

>i listened to half of earth 2 and watched an episode of africa on netflix

nobody who actually enjoyed those things would enjoy this bullshit pseudo-art

get out poser

so much this lmfao

I'm fine with you not enjoying it, I just don't get your problem with it existing. If you are the ame user I responded to earlier, that is.

i don't give a fuck if shia lebitch thought it would be fun to glue a webcam to a wall and let niggers dance around in front of it, they can do what they want

it doesn't belong outside an art museum and it has nothing to do with drone or documentaries because it isn't serious art

What is lacking for it to be serious art in your opinion? Segmentation? Its similarities with documentaries and drone music should be obvious, although describing any of those two as "serious art" seems stupid.

i'm not even going to debate you

go back to posting grainy pictures of broken shit on tumblr you pseud

its called performance art. have you never seen a play?

>although describing any of those two as "serious art" seems stupid.

just because you're a surface level pleb doesn't mean you can discredit either of those things

>says pop music and tv docs are "serious art"
>calls people defending performance art "plebs"
Seriously though, define serious art. That seems like an awfully silly category.

hey is it ok if i print out your post and hang it on my wall so i won't ever post b8 as terrible as this?

Truth is, only the insane are competing for resources. True folk don't need no petrol, no plastic, no electron. Psychopaths in silk ties, politicians and industrialists with computer chip hearts and minds. There is enough EARTH for ALL, if only we were to abide by contractual obligation comes with feeding off her, our mother. Nothing wrong with natural people dying natural causes, pesky peddlers of medicine and cancer alike might disagree. Let them taste the whip. How beautiful your girl must be one the coat of paint on her face cracks. Simulated lighting, plastic skin atop organic matter, skintight on-smeared burka in different flesh tones, all pores must be clogged says the state minister of bodily cavities and the internal, no skin may be shown, all hairs must be plucked, all claws be clipped. Atrophied face unable to smile, unable to run, shoes on sticks, anklebreakers, throw away all your jewelry! pierced ears like cow in captivity, necklace demands application of dog leash, bracelets and handcuffs but one chain removed from the other. "All that women is good fo' is shoppin' and fuggin" is what your attire is telling yet behind the cold dead fish indifference of your eyes I see a spark, desperately waiting to become the flame and devour the prison you set for yourself, baby. Catch my drift? No pacifists around, we are the roaches, the birds, the bees. Hiding in between the rooms of your house, your workplace, the factory, the sewer system, ready to annihilate all that oppose our mother. Truth is, it is the human genome itself that speaks through us, you just missed your calling through parenting under false pretenses. We do not compete for resources. We compete in their favour. That is Air, Trees, Water, Animals. Got wood? Fire a-growing in the underground setting aflame minds and cleansing the earth of all that oppress, torture, extort, enslave, assimilate, enrich themselves, brainwash others, compute, drive, sell, butcher, cement, shave..

EASY 卐

hail satan

>everything is bait

Hail Satan!

>there are people on this site right now that think that every single post here isn't made for the explicit purpose of upsetting somebody

Exactly

>current year
>pom pom hat

just clueless as fuck
not even ironically should you ever wear pom pom hat

ive seen an interview where he said he hadn't bathed in a few months, i haven't smelled it first hand but i bet he does really reek

isn't it true that one stops smelling bad once he has not bathed or showered for long enough?

>cant defend opinion

no, you'll just stop smelling it

Libertarian here. Almost everyone think she Gary Johnson is an idiot and her prty is due for a shakeup

Did any of you tune in when this happened?

>DR PAVELL

is that dude doing a CIA impersonation on purpose?

Uh, you don't get to protest.

k e k

/pol/ is sitting this stream up. Can some Veeky Forumsggots please class this shit up?

Tuned in on a whim and saw this shit. What is going on? Has this already died now that people have to go back to school and work?

obviously

shitty liberal protests last for a day or two before they realize that going outside is hard so they just go back to crying on tumblr

/pol/ left hours ago. It's been a normie shitfest since

Shia was and is a fucking loser and acted like his "art" was a burden that weighed down on his shoulders. Like he was Christ carrying the cross.

every time i look at this it's a bunch of fat fucking retards dancing around and laughing and shit, they don't care about politics, they just want to do this shit because they think it's cool

not to mention they don't even know what they're saying, i bet if you told one of them that you voted trump they'd probably try to mug you right in front of that camera

it was fun while it lasted america

Too many people here are too political about this. I don't see the connection with liberalism you people seem to see, it's just that most participants could very well be liberals, which has nothing to do with the concept though. It's not a "liberal protest", it's a video art project.

it's not art

Well, what is it?

>Art has to be really nice looking paintings and beautiful music
It's not 1860, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=8RM1oTw6fPg
(you)

I won't watch that.

W2C boots?

those are vintage helmut lang you can't afford them

>bad attempt at shia-core
pottery

I told that guy that he had a good Shia cosplay going on as a subtle jab and he thanked me. LOL

This is so absurd it's cool.

Its fucked up that this is my type.

is this newyorknico