How do you get that balls to try a dramatically new haircut?

How do you get that balls to try a dramatically new haircut?

Have no friends. It's easy.

Done. Now what?

be comfortable with shaving your head

cut your hair

You get a haircut that follows the trends, if everyone else has the same cut then its doesn't matter how dramatically 'new' your haircut is.

You might as well have fun and try stuff with your hair before you are too old and it doesn't grow like it used to

You just go with it. It's hair it grows back so stop overdramatizing it so much.

thumb looked like someones edgy gran

hair grows back you donut

this is so fucking true

Done. Now what?

This.

puri puri purisona

"Hitler Jewth"

do it

lold

This

just do it often enough that everyone just knows you as the guy who always tries new shit

Don't be ugly. It's that easy

find examples of other people doing it or for the next closest thing. It may be you taking your favorite parts of two different haircuts and fusing them into one. If you have any drawing skills you could try to draw it out first, and honestly, just ask people what they think.

kek

how do i do that

help?

Say "Fuck it" and see how it looks. It'll grow back. If your friends have a laugh, roll with the jokes until grows back. Worse comes to worse, shave it. But that's last resort and admitting defeat.

>Being self-conscious and insecure about what people think of you
>Being Veeky Forums
Pick one

If you consider trying new things "having balls" than i don't see how you could ever be Veeky Forums.

How do I ask for a haircut like this?

What length do I get on the sides?

I'm already a similar length on top.

Please help I hate going to the barber.

would getting hair like this possible? would i look retarded? always wanted something like this

depends, if hair is what makes you looks great, i wouldnt cut it short because it takes a shit long time to grow back. if you look good without hair then do whatever you want with it. thats why natalie portman can go bald. she looks great with or without hair.

you would definitely look retarded. This kind of cut will only work if you're either weird and know how to dress the part, or very good looking and know how to dress the part.

idk I dress weird and i think im good looking

Lurk more

Post pic

give him the picture

>implying that works with the slav barbers i have here

If you describe it you're gonna get a fucking dreadful haircut.

I try it out because in 2 weeks my hair grows back anyway.

You don't think about it you just do it

please do

then post pic