Is this the new undercut/hitler youth Veeky Forums? What do I ask for at the barber?

Is this the new undercut/hitler youth Veeky Forums? What do I ask for at the barber?

Other urls found in this thread:

secure.ecopayz.com/Registration.aspx?_atc=f2576mkgtiuc8sbv2qui0kps6
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

god he's so perfect

Pause

>tfw you have similair hair

Feels good man

Just bring him a picture of a 10 year old boy. Worst thing that can happen is he'll think you're a diddler.

mmmm

Do I have that hairstyle?

fuck ur hair man, tell us what happened to ur ear

Genetics lol

like pic related?

He's an incarnation of buddha
behold the great maitreya

ask for the 'barron'

Ask for the
A U T I S T
U
T
I
S
T

Aside from his crippling supposed autism.

"make me look like every single wannabe prep boy in stockholm"

>what kind of cut you want senpai
>i have undiagnosed autism
>say no more

what the fuck

????

Is it true that he actually has autism? Not the first time I heard that.

He's pretty awkward, but he's a 6 foot tall 10 year old whose father is a billionaire pariah and who speaks Slovenian to his mother.

Hes just a 10 year old kid doing what normal 10 year olds do, being goofy and childish.

He's super fucking tall for a ten year old holy shit.

lol give him a break hes fucking 10 YEARS OLD

i dont uderstant why americans believe its okay for kids to act all stupid just because they're young

americans mature very late, thats why they do stupid shit like school shootings

oh is that why. thanks jung

i have never seen a 10 year old act like that in my life.

I'm not even American.
He's acting stupid because his brain is the brain of a 10 year old, you nonce. I feel pity for your future kids, if you ever have any.

I don't have kids yet but i have nephews who are 10 years old and they don't act like that

Ah right, I completely forgot that your nephews are the role model for every 10 year old kid.

It makes me sad how much shit he gets

There's every reason to hate Trump but don't bring Barron into it ;_;

lmao fuck off hippie

He's about to bitch slap her

kinda, your shit is longer

Other way around. If they're a little bit introverted, people here just double up on the pills for their kids and shit, instead of realizing "Oh, he's only fucking 10."

He seems like a normal 10 year old and probably plays COD or someshit. Could you blame him if all of a sudden he has all this media attention?

Hey its that spic who always posts about trying to be Bateman

"Just Barron my shit up."

That's a pretty standard American haircut.

literally a 10 year old screwing around

iirc some user said it was a joke from the Trolls movie. Him and Mel were messing around.

She pulls her hand back and mouths "Too slow" so it is most likely joking

He's definitely fucked up in some way

Attractive young man desu

People called the obama kids monkey ape freaks dude, barron isn't getting anything.

almost looks like Pam from The Office taking his pic

Poor kid.
This is what happens when you have a child at the age of 60, people.

I can't unsee it now

>implying the age of the man matters
kek

You can have a kid at 90 fucking years old and as long as your sperm are fertile it's all the same shit.

holy shit dudes, drop the autism meme. If you didn't fuck around like that at age 10 you're legit lying

it's by far the worst and creepiest meme on 4ch rn

>fuck around like that
like what exactly

HE'S FUCKING 10, HE ACTS LIKE A KID BIG FUCKING SUPRISE

I'm a nonwhite and i WILL move to the US and none of you can stop me from getting the cool indie/hipster/casey neistat ish life that i'm longing to have.

I deserve a better country than this third world shithole, i worth more than these monkeys.

those glasses really suit you

is her only kid because hes going to be so much better looking than the others unless puberty fucks it up

Are you retarded? Your sperm mutates after 25 so there's a bigger chance of deformity of your offsprings. Old men trying to breed should be shot.

hey i recognize you from the /i/ thread

>i WILL move to the US and none of you can stop me
whatever you say achmad

whats that haircut called?

if hes still acting like this in 5 years then yea, maybe autism.
but hes ten. hes a child. just because hes tall it looks off putting. but hes a kid.

go buy more morris and gant with your allowance :^)

>I deserve a better country than this third world shithole, i worth more than these monkeys.
no

Why are nu males making fun of an actual child?

what's your occupation?

literally just acting like a normal 10 yr old

people make fun of everybody on this site. is this your first day here tumblard?

>be 10
>people surprised you act like a kid

what even is this comment

fashion

>this fucking Barron autist

Is this the last thread?

Back to r/pedophilia dipshit.

>hehe what an autistic kid, cant believe a 10 year old trying to cheer on his dad

my dad was 66 when I was born and I'm alright

right guys

It's banned for like 2 months now.

>be 10 y/o kid and wanna play
>dad is running for pres so i gotta wear suits, act serious and behave

ya bet something is fucking him up

thanks
never heard that before

Pol fa.and a bunch of boards are full of incel numale cucks

yea he is already a billionaire. you become quite delusional when you live in the top of a building with your name on it.

>People called the obama kids monkey ape freaks dude
But not celebrities. There will always be a few freaks that have a weird obsessive hatred of the president and their family. The people in the media called them all beautiful, smart, talented, etc.

"autistic child"

In Asia they call this fukumimi, which is literally "lucky ears". Buddha has them.

Free lobes are the most Veeky Forums; attached a shit.

Old age in the father is way more predictive of spergism and other disorders in the fetus than age of the mother.

This. Donald Trump is his dad

>billionaire
>father is president
>handsome
>easy girls
>jap women think hes cute as fuck
its not fair reddit bros

that would be this

(((genetics))) you mean?

He probably gets bullied at his school for 1. being autistic and 2. being the son of a president who isn't well liked

You have to go back.

ITT anons who have never met a 10 year old before

im calling it hes gonna be very good looking and popular when hes older.

He will evidently age like milk and also its apparent that he has autism but hey hes such a cutie innit

So do I just print out this photo of a 10 year old and give it to the barber? How the fuck do I get this hair lads

Evidently how? His half-brothers came out well, and Trump Major looks fairly distinguished, though he's fatter than he should be.

If i had to guess eric trump's age i would say hes 45 (hes 33) and if i had to guess donald trump jr's age i would guess 48 (hes 39) compared to james frank whos 48 years old they look old for their age and i referenced james franco bc hes a good example of someone whos aging well in their prime

What is this?
secure.ecopayz.com/Registration.aspx?_atc=f2576mkgtiuc8sbv2qui0kps6

He's going to be a billionaire playboy. That's set in stone there's no need to "call it"

yea like anyone is going to fall for that

I think you guys are forgetting how young this kid is.

Literally this.