SPACE!

Is Lunarcore still a thing?

Was it ever a thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

asos.com/celio/celio-100-cotton-knitted-jumper-with-horizontal-rib/prd/7131025?iid=7131025&clr=Heatherlightgrey&SearchQuery=celio&pgesize=36&pge=0&totalstyles=123&gridsize=3&gridrow=2&gridcolumn=3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it was a meme, but it doesn't look weird in real life so just go ahead

I never seen anyone wearing something like this IRL

Do you expect strangers to walk through your little mancave?

you've never seen a person wear light colors together? uh huh

Are Ewing 33s acceptable Lunarcore?

depends on what u style them with

its just techwear with a different colour palette

lunarcore without massive sneakers/boots makes me sad

id on jacket

You don't know what Techwear is

A better question, is 90's core still a thing.

This

I actually live in a 7+ million people city so there a little of everything, unlike your house in the sticks

I always see those nikes with the dark marble sole but can't find them anywhere

Techwear has not much to do with specific aesthetics, it's mostly just clothes with tech fabrics. (waterproof, etc...)

Possibly if beat up

how do you like my shitstained memeboots

You liking those palladiums?

very comfy for 80$ boots although they lack drainage holes, not the best for wet weather

>I miss spacejew..
Tired of seeing nothing but autistic"norm"-core and sad boy arizona fits, and basic bitch tier fits..

Any good fits with them?

these?

>palladiums
you are the cancer that killed lunarcore on this board.

Fuck you, paladiums and PF Flyers are the go to shoe for lunar core especially when you're just starting out

not really, they are pretty anti-lunarcore actually besides the color scheme. you're just trying to force poorfag shoes into an aesthetic that is neither easy nor cheap to pull off.

relevant

i agree

I got to meet Tom Sachs last week, super chill guy

And monochrome or full-black are just regular clothes with different color palettes

What the fuck is your point

Did he teach you the subtleties of lunarcore?

oh fuck that's hot

Ugh my Grails.
L

Yeah

well see file name if you need id
i got a almost new pair from ebay for like 50€ 1 or 2 years ago, feels good

false

I've heard that space is the place can anyone verify?

w2c good lunarcore cargos?

>lunarcore
autismcore

Is anyone able to ID these various pieces?

If beat up they could work for a more grungy, dated conception of what the future might be. (see Alien)

aero-core allowed here?

sweater,jacket,trousers and sneakers

Hi dad

Are Yeezy 750s Lunarcore?

No, but the yeezy x Rick Ricardo ownes is

Thanks bro!

Countach wave?

Say what you want, but lunarcore definetely had some influence on modern streetwear

go back to jail poet

Idk about that considering lunar spacesuit boots looked like pic related

is op jacket just a plain white bomber?

W2c shoes

check'd

>asos.com/celio/celio-100-cotton-knitted-jumper-with-horizontal-rib/prd/7131025?iid=7131025&clr=Heatherlightgrey&SearchQuery=celio&pgesize=36&pge=0&totalstyles=123&gridsize=3&gridrow=2&gridcolumn=3

possibly the sweater

>not painting leather boots white
They literally just coated regular boots white and later with aluminized nylon

What kind of paint could be used for this without it all just chipping off where the material bends?

lunar core is why i started browsing this board. good reminder that I should buy a couple pieces so i can wear it occasionally. grayscale is always fashionable in my opinion

lunarcore isnt a real thing unless from the moon user thats what lunar means

I don't know how this meme caught on, but I do like it.

bump

I tried a pair of these on once and they are so fucking hard to put on because there isn't a side zip and the high top part doesn't bend at all

i can confirm this, there's also a rip in mine on both shoes - in the tongue where it's bent, underneath the laces. once you got them on they're pretty comfy though

you need boots for that fit. always boots with lunar core unless its mega plain and comfy

Any idea of how to get a pair of these in the current year of our lord?

ebay probably, you can save searches and get an email whenever an item is posted that fits the requirements. so go like "nike field general" and save that