Need these in my life. Shoes you have your eyes on?

Need these in my life. Shoes you have your eyes on?

Other urls found in this thread:

hypebeast.com/2017/1/new-balance-247-sport-debut-collection
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yuckers

yeah dude those are dope

>recycled shoes
>180$

this board hates on these shoes but

yeezy 750 gum sole
NMD city sock winter wool
and cream ultraboosts are the 3 shoes i want the baddest right now

I'm wearing creams at the moment. Love them but wear em once a month because they'r e abitch to clean

man, they're so beautiful i wouldn't mind cleaning them periodically

just picked these up, got the white pair

im usually kinda iffy about nb but the 247 is nice. i have an old pair of jcrew x nb 1400s and the silhouette is a lot smaller.

Light bone nike sock darts and adidas x hyke seeulaters in all black. Both women's releases funny enough.

i like those a lot.

i want a pair of pink women's tubular shadows (got small feet, can wear women's sizes). they haven't dropped yet but i'll probably kop when they come out.

Those have a dope silhouette

fuck man, NB has so many interesting silhouettes but those big Ns are so god damn ugly

the only ones id ever buy are the ronnie fieg cyclades

eh it's never bothered me unless it's garish. nikes have a swoosh, adidas has their stripes, etc.

i do agree it's an issue they're gonna have to tackle eventually if they want the hypebeast crowd because even their collabs have the huge N. the 247s sold out in about a week, but the N is less visible on them.

that's true, but both the swoosh and the three stripes are pleasing to look at and go with the feeling of a sneaker. a big ass ugly N just ruins the whole thing

IMO you should cop. It's hard to go wrong with any adidas boost shoes.

I copped a pair of these when they dropped and haven't regretted it since.

yeah i agree.

speaking of the 247s

hypebeast.com/2017/1/new-balance-247-sport-debut-collection

>Grab your pair at New Balance locations and retailers like JD Sports on February 4 for £70 GBP (~$87 USD).

this is actually pretty reasonable, might pick up the olive pair

not OP but the pair he posted are extremely limited and expensive

I got a pair of grey 501's for my first pair, want to cop some more soon.

if you can find a decent pair of the jcrew 1400s, grab them. quality is great and they're comfy as heck. not worth retail but i managed to grab my pair for like $80 or something with a coupon on the jcrew site, sadly the retail price has gone up like $40 since then.

i think nb has an all suede grey pair of 1400s that isn't a collab too.

get crepe protect

Veeky Forums is clueless and boring at times. Every one wants to wear the same basic white common projects low tops and consider it the epitome of high fashion

w2c? i can only find different colors of these

wanna cop but many reviews are saying that the shoes literally start to grow white hairs on them, any info?

nvm lul found em

>tfw will never be able to cop a brand new pair of response trails or ozweegos

>not wanting the superior rafdidas

I've just always liked the ozweegos even though all my mates roast em
too bad the only way I can get them is off grailed

bump

I expected to be atleast 100$ since it's literally made with garbage

What do you think??

i just got these not too long ago. have gotten multiple compliments on them and they're comfy as fuck. do it user

I certainly will