STREETWEAR INSPO

Post Veeky Forums streetwear

bump

is this the cringe thread

down jackets are in

What would you call this style? If change the raised pin roll but I'm more interested in the soft tones and nice material it looks to have. I'm not much for huge logos on my clothing and like my style to be minimalistic. I believe many clothing pieces would look so much better without a huge logo covering it more than 80% of the time.

I was talking about the material and color of the hoodie and overcoat, by the way. Fuck that pants, maybe if they were a little looser and had nice wrinkles or were distressed.

Looks like shit

reminder you can't pull this on if your face is not at least 8/10 male

no your mom

oooh, id on the mustard shirt and necklace?

Disgusting

and the bracelet and the watch

cuck philosophy

anybody got id on that green jacket?

Saw this in a different thread

thrifted

id on the shoes?

yes it is look at

i'll dump some stuff

So what makes an outfit street wear? I notice a lot of it lately looks like

But mostly because of the elongated tee, chelseas, hoodie, and peacoat. The peacoat, tee, and chelsea thing is new though.

the classic shia

from my understanding, streetwear is a style influenced by skate, hip-hop, and general youth culture. the elongated tee has been around for a while, but i'm noticing the hoodie-coat combo show up more now. chelseas have been around for a minute

That makes sense. I think my sense of time is just fucked up, I felt like chelseas only got big in that past two years or so. I have been seeing peacot/hoodie more though.

i don't wanna be that guy, but i think yeezy wearing the chelseas might have helped them blow up more
feel the same way about elongated shirts

He certainly helped, along with the other celebrities that wore them at the time. He definitely has some type of influence though, I thought he was doing the peacoat thing first too?

i don't think so, never seen any pics where he's wearing peacoats

It's a very broad style these days. Used to be simple shit like baggy clothing plus boots or ball kicks. Now it's a mesh of all kinds of sub-cultures and styles from hip hop to punk.

WHERE MY STUSSY AT

fucking hate this guy

the donald trump stuff was really cringey, but i like his thrift shop look

speaking of the donald trump thing, jaden's jacket looked too cool

>This used to be cool at one point in time
We've sure come a long way

pea coats are the fedoras of coats

Fedorafags are trying to appropriate them but don't let that deter you. The Navy is badass and so are their coats

>implying it's still not cool

w2c shirt?

>My GOAL
???
It's very easy and cheap to pull off?
Get black vans, black a bit faded jeans, a black longs sleeve. Thats it.