Post military inspired fits

also what Patagonia shirt does he have?

I bought it in black

is it worth buying?

I wear it the whole time. I think the grey one looks better though

>not getting the quilt snap t

this thing is ugly as hell and doesnt even have a chest pocket you messed up moran

>he doesn't know there's more than one kind with pockets

That's not right

looks good actually

seriously tho, whats the ID on the patagonia top it looks stupid cozy

hey buddy wheres the renaissance fair

ton's of colors to pick from, although a lot of the good ones aren't sold currently and you'll have to find them second hand
you tell me i'd love to know, love me some renaissance fairs

it's just called a patagonia pullover fleece senpai

I was a huge fan of Shia Leboeuf up until this stunt. Shia protesting Trump and bullying that rat face little nazi really turned me off. I'd like to see Shia act the same way had it been someone his own size or larger, not some fragile little rat fuck.

Anyhow, Shia is a clueless sjw. Remember his Art Project of becoming anonymous... all the way back in 2014. It was FFFUUUUUUU tier.

Shoah LeCuck

i don't see shias colorway on the website, really love that turquoise

he's a highly troubled individual, honestly can say i can't blame him for turning out the way he did, still respect the guy

wow the 40 year old balding jewish man who hangs out on a fashion board full of highschoolers doesnt care for shia

how can he recover

>I'd like to see Shia act the same way had it been someone his own size

the guy was only like an inch shorter lol i don't think pick on someone your own size works here. Shia is 5'9

>!IGORsW/P/E
that pic is unfortunate

Not height wise but build. Shia sized him up in a instant. He is a stick figure.

Yeah I just can't do it. Can't take a photogenic pic if my life depended on it. Shit camera, zero composition skills.

absolutely humiliating

one of the most tragic things i have ever encountered

hey what are those shoes i like them

looks comfy

Glaswegian drug dealer core?