Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

zara.com/us/en/-c325002p3862508.html
youtu.be/VUFr4SK1-l4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hot topic

zara.com/us/en/-c325002p3862508.html

W2C Lunor A5 frames

I took you seriously and agreed with many of your posts up to now but you supporting fast fashion shit like Zara marks the end of that sentiment.

>Link not in full caps

You're slipping familia

I'm trying to find a cheap parka that is either minimalistic like pic related or techwear with lots of pockets. either black or white. i need to stay below 250€. pic related is the best i could find because it's only 95€. any other suggestions?

>taking someone who does nothing but meme serious

Well he did link to the right page.

Need similar

Pls help

Just save up for a Rick Owens DRKSHDW parka instead of buying that laughable piece of shit.

well i can't really save up for a jacket that will cost me more than twice my budget. i don't mind expensive clothing but it's fucking cold outside _right now_ so i don't really have a chance to "save up".

Then go on Amazon, and buy any winter jacket instead of wasting your money on cheap trash that's not even going to be warm or functional.

well it's not that cold. i'm fine if i layer. im gonna spend lots of money on my next jacket, but i need this before the end of the month. im totally fine with the one i posted, i was just asking for suggestions. and yours happened to be a suggestion which i am thankful for but it didnt really help me.

w2c these exact pants please

Anyone know a keyword to search for to find things like this?

w2c cheap beanies
Don't need anything specific or even particularly good

ID of these glasses?

youtu.be/VUFr4SK1-l4

I need this jacket.

Could look like a pair of Barton Perreira glasses. Don't know model.

How do you call the TNF thing bladee is wearing?

[spoiler]it looks edgy[/spoiler]

[spoiler]I want to be edgy[/spoiler]

that new song sucks.Every brand does glasses like dat...

are they gonna restock

A neck gaiter I think

are you retarded? he just linked the same exact product op was looking for

w2c knockoff

vanishing elephant speckled drawstring pants