I left Veeky Forums for Veeky Forums several years ago

i left Veeky Forums for Veeky Forums several years ago
why haven't you done the same thing?

i know right. Veeky Forums is full of dumb people why waste your time here when you're more than 21 years old...

it's pathetic really. I'm leaving this shithole of dumb retarded kids & go to style forum or zeitgeist.

>valuing girls and actually looking good over being /effay/
kys

zeitgeist is dead, so is styleforum, love it or hate it, Veeky Forums is currently the most active online fashion community

>Veeky Forums
>fashion community

pick one pls

>Veeky Forums
>fashion

pick one

theres nothing to gfaain from growsing fit even if you are fit i dont see the gain from reading about suquats 50000 times

I came here from Veeky Forums several years ago.

It's a good motivator until you have the drive to get to the gym every day. Even then it's good motivation when you begin to slack or stall. I go back a couple times a month to check the fat hate threads or post in a current body. I dislike how many complete philistines browse it though.

You left a board of people who mental masturbate about a subject but completely fail at the practical application to go to a board of who mental masturbate about a subject but completely fail at the practical application.

funny, i left Veeky Forums for Veeky Forums a year ago,
my oly bar is sitting in the same spot i left it in the garage

Are you joking?

Did you seriously fall for the memes?

Go to a current body thread. Veeky Forums is full of ripped guys.

1. There are ripped guys anywhere. If you were allowed to make a current body thread on /a/, there would be a some ripped guys in the thread and a high proportion too because self selection bias would apply where the people with subpar bodies would be less inclined to post.

2. The motivation for the vast majority of people who want to be fit or fashionable is to be respected and attract women. Don't even try to dispute this.

3. what Veeky Forums thinks looks good is to waste a ton of money to look like a retarded twink. It doesn't look good and people think less of you, not more, respect failed. Not only does it not look good, a small proportion of women like twinks while the rest find it pathetic, attraction failed.

4. What he does is what makes a man, how she looks is what makes a woman. There is a segment of Veeky Forums about performance but the vast majority is about bodybuilding which is vanity and for women. Respect failed. In this case, it would be bad enough if it was just vanity but it's not, it's even worse. The vast majority of Veeky Forums want to be fit because of their innate inferiority. They know they are losers and think bodybuilding will someone fix that. Women like, a good face, height, and broad shoulders. If you don't have those, being fit not only won't help but will also make things worse because they'll mock you for overcompensating. If you already have those, women already like you and you don't need to be Veeky Forums to attract them. If you have those and get fit anyway, they'll only like you a little bit more.

5. >50% of Veeky Forums doesn't even go to the gym. They feel superior to "curlbros" because they read about SS on an internet forum. But guess what, they don't practically apply it which means first, they don't even know if the information is true or not despite parroting it as gospel, second, regardless of how true it is, they get no results because they don't do it. Of those of who do go to the gym, >50% don't even get results because shit genetics.

You sound butthurt dude.

Just lift weights, do cardio, and wear clothes that fit and match your style. Working out is basic personal hygeine. Dressing properly is something every grown man should be able to do. All the fads and jokes shouldn't get in your way for that.

It sounds like you care way too much about what other people think.

so much self loathing externalized here.

#1. "there are ripped guys everywhere"
the vast majority of the population is not ripped. In fact, a large % is obese. Being legitimately ripped puts you in a very small pool, claiming that there are a comparable amount on /a/ is nothing short of delusion

#2. No shit. every board on this site it is assumed no one has a gf. That is one where people are actually putting effort in to change that.

#3. No shit. See above for the difference between here and there.

#4. You cannot control your height and face. You can completely control your body and thinking that women don't prefer the same man with a more muscular tonned body opposed to not is yet again delusion and externalizing innate inferiority.

#5. Garbage stat pulled straight out of your ass.

;tldr

I worked out for 3 months doing babby weight and gave up because nothing happened

>Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums board fights

Embarassing

Nobody is fighting

ottermode/ natty and in shape is still the consensus

how bad did you fail at getting Veeky Forums

lmao

Veeky Forumsizen here, i frequent both. Im jacked on roids and i wear fitted Veeky Forums clothes.

gonna trigger Veeky Forums hard here but /mfa/ is better for Veeky Forums bros. You want to dress in simple, well fitting, possibly boring clothes if you're Veeky Forums--being an in shape fashion victim isn't a good look.

>The motivation for the vast majority of people who want to be fit or fashionable is to be respected and attract women. Don't even try to dispute this.

I dispute this