1. Why is it so hard to find good looking underwear for men?

1. Why is it so hard to find good looking underwear for men?

2. Would you assume a guy wearing pic related is gay?

Because guys don't give that much thought to something no ones going to see. Also there are decent brands look around.

And yes you'll look gay

another pic

Girls never even see your underwear, why is this a thing?

When they unbuckle your belt the pants and underwear both come off at the same time.

1. its not
2. yes

>here are decent brands look around.

Please recommend. Don't say CK or Uniqlo.

kirkland

not even joking

are you implying that these pump briefs look better than ck underwear?

It's not

you just have a shitty body, pal

>Talks like this is 100% a rule

Saxx

I just wear thongs. Yes I'm a man. Yes I'm gay. Still looks fucking sexy and my boyfriend loves it.

...w2c?

thanks, this is actually a decent suggestion

not gay, but a faggot

Thanks to their gimmicky pouches it feels like my nuts are being cradled. It's nice and their variety of designs is actually pretty decent

thoughts?

why can't you just buy regular boxers or briefs? stop being fucking weirdos and taking the whole "Veeky Forums" thing so seriously

it's pricey but versace has really good lookking underwear imo, if you want the minimal thiing get acne

meundies are really solid briefs. No branded waistband, durable, not too expensive.

gross

As far as I'm concerned, black trunks are the only acceptable option.
Random google image of appropriate looking trunks.

Yes, the ones in your pic are gay as hell.

They are gay because sex involves a man taking the initiative.

Those look like something a sexual submissive would wear to show off his junk while he waits to be seduced.

Since women don't take the initiative or dominate, such a man would have to be waiting to be seduced by another man. Gay as hell.

As to why "good looking" underwear is hard to find, this is because men do the looking. I'm sure gay lifestyle stores have lots of "good looking" underwear because they are into that kind of thing.

Since I assume you are not gay, you simply need to rethink your philosophy here. What you want are simple trunks that show that you expect comfort and dignity and like to treat your body well. Very little designing is required to achieve this effect.

I've been complimented on my trunks before.
Obviously, that's after the fact, but it's a nice touch and good for LTRs.

You can only look good in underwear if you're either a twink or ripped. There's no middle ground.

Olaf Benz
Hom
Jor
Mundo Unico for some colour

Look at the brands on display and see what you like
Dexer.de
easyfunshop.net

Just wear calvin kleins

Just wear supreme x Hanes
Or just plain ones from macys or UNIQLO

>UNIQLO
I like a lot of their clothes, but their underwear is not sexy AT ALL

If u want sexy layer a bunch of preme boxers with all the logos sticking out

is this Veeky Forums?

>submissive
>waiting to be seduced

what kind of world do you live in

I would assume he's gay for shaving his body hair.

Unheard of branded waist bands look stupid

I wear Calvin Klein

very gay

get bread & boxers - boxer briefs. They're the best undies I've owned.

Extra gay.

PUMP THE MUSKLES

>Is he gay

Judging by the codpiece, yeah, straight men aren't as into codpieces as they were in the 17th century

No shame in showing off whag you've got

But on a serious note, it's a shame that guys can't have 'sexy' underwear without being perceived as gay. I could go on about it all say, but it basically boils down to fragile straight guys.

recs for underwear that have some kind of pouch that lifts my balls and dick up and away from my body
>balls sticking to thigh wahhahfah

just wear calvin klein

american eagle has really nice designs

Is his dick a square block?

Jockey

Most high quality briefs and trunks have pouches

isn't yours?

Plain black trunks

/thread

This has got to be ironic, or posted by some teenager living in the middle of Oklahoma who has only ever met 4 women including his mother and sister

H&M trunks are hella cute, lots of nice colours and the inseam is really short. They suit me really well as I'm skinnyfit/twink mode. But like many other people have said no underwear is gonna look good on you unless your body is good, in which case almost any underwear will look good

Non white briefs are the only option. If you are gay wear the ferrari colors or any other vibrant set.
>no ride up
>supportive in just the groin
>legs can actually move
>shows off your pack a lot better
Boxers are too loose to wear in public and boxer-briefs have no support and just hide fat thighs.

>not wearing plain black women's briefs

>As far as I'm concerned, black trunks are the only acceptable option.
well at least you had one correct thing in your post